Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would be your dream career in the sims 4?

2...Next

Comments

• jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    Singer
    _000key wrote: »
    I can imagine going to the university or any educational Institution and have different situations happen while I teach as a professor who also likes to be an archeologist on the side and shares the archeology finds with the universities library/museum area. Which means we go back to how important a university pack is.
    @_000key
    Yes, hopefully we will get something like that.

I also have wanted it to be possible to make my archaeologist sim to be able to teach about archaeology and culture of Selvadorada(+hopefully some other cultures later). I mean you kinda can do that, but it would be nice to be able to earn money by educating about things that they have maxed a skill of by running a class/course/workshop of something about that subject.
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    Professor
    I agree having more cultures and having the ability to teach about what the sims explored in their travels would make it very realistic.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Singer
    I just feel like they should add careers based on skills already introduced in game before making whole new career paths. So, since singing is now already a skill in game, I think we should have a singer career.
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    Singer
    Me and my simself are constantly singing anyway, I really can't think of anything more fitting 👀
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited August 2019
    Professor
    I said professor, but I really want farming. But instead of "farmer" just being an active career, I would rather it be just a lifestyle (I guess?) that one could register as self-employed with. Active military would be good too, as long as it was Sims' version of the military (which it obviously would be). Archaeologist reminds me of Jungle Adventure, and being a singer was fun in TS3 but I don't want another fame pack.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Singer
    I chose Singer because it's the closest to what I had thought of, which was performing artist (musician). I have one Sim in particular very dear to my heart, and while pursuing the Musical Genius aspiration with him, I wished I could go with him through his career, with the option of choosing a genre and heading a band.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Singer
    Professor sounds like it might be fun, but I can't even imagine the headaches that would cause to try to bring any depth to it at all. First, there would have to be a few choices as to what subject to teach, then a lot of depth to put into it from there. Maybe, though. Would be neat.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • fox_corpsefox_corpse Posts: 15 Member
    Military
    I feel like military is an essential career... although I would probably add hitman or assassin if I could choose any.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Professor
    Professor and Farmer because we don't have anything like those. Both an education and a farming pack would be welcomed by me.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    Singer
    Singer. With a pop/rock branch and an opera branch.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited August 2019
    Singer
    Creating a famous rock band and be the lead guitarist. Since, bands, fashion designer or models (I didn't see it mention new jobs at first, just read it as dream jobs) wasn't on the list, I picked singing as it is the closet thing to a band.