Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Should I get Island Living on Sale?

2...Next

Comments

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'll wait until I can bundle it with Moschino and Realm of Magic. 30 bucks is still too much money for me at the moment.

I forgot about the bundle deal and with Realm of Magic coming out I may want to wait to do the same.
    I'll wait until I can bundle it with Moschino and Realm of Magic. 30 bucks is still too much money for me at the moment.

I forgot about the bundle deal and with Realm of Magic coming out I may want to wait to do the same.

I was originally going to get Island Living with Realm of Magic and some unspecified stuff pack in a bundle but my willpower lost that battle. In the end I bought Island Living and Vintage Glamour but both with money off.

I'm almost certainly getting Realm of Magic, but who knows if I will have the willpower to get it with money off.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • pineapple08pineapple08 Posts: 2 New Member
    These comments are really useful. Hoping i can persuade my daughter to wait until it is 50% off and not just 25% thanks guys
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    I find it interesting that it's on sale so fast. It just came out! But, yeah, go for the sale price.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    I find it interesting that it's on sale so fast. It just came out! But, yeah, go for the sale price.

Most players seem to say packs go on sale about a month or so after release. I think I'm going to hold out for 50% off though with Island Living. Not many comments have said it's worth the price even at 25% off.
    These comments are really useful. Hoping i can persuade my daughter to wait until it is 50% off and not just 25% thanks guys

Happy this thread is helping others too. I think I'm going to wait for 50% off. Plus I think the sale price now for me is the price I can get it at Best Buy or EB Games here in Canada and that's their full price.
  • jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm in a similar situation as OP. I plan to (sadly) avoid this sale but will bundle Island Living, Moschino Stuff, and Realm of Magic as soon as possible!!!
    jadonbakes wrote: »
    I'm in a similar situation as OP. I plan to (sadly) avoid this sale but will bundle Island Living, Moschino Stuff, and Realm of Magic as soon as possible!!!

Do you think bundling would be cheaper than waiting for each pack to go on sale?
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    edited August 2019
    jadonbakes wrote: »

Do you think bundling would be cheaper than waiting for each pack to go on sale?

Not unless you get the bundle pack on sale to make a good difference. It's like getting the GP free, but a sale is better.
    It seems like the usual bundle sale is 20% off. In US Dollars, the bundle is usually 50 bucks. At 20% off, that equates to the usual 50% off for the EP ($20), 25% off for the GP ($15) and 50% off for the SP ($5 - when they actually do come on sale).
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'd say 30 is pretty much what it's worth. It's a little more than a GP to me, if only for the huge world, the new activities and the many beautiful BB it comes with, making it more akin to a TS3 world pack than a TS4 EP and those used to cost, if I'm not mistaken, around 30 :D So, I would personally say go for it, but then again, I have no regrets about having bought it for 35 so yeah, perspectives. If you really think you would enjoy it, and enjoy TS4 in general, I doubt you'll regret it. If you don't like TS4 much, then honestly, even at 50% off, you might not like what you're getting.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited August 2019
    Since you asked I am glad you the OP is going to wait for an 50% sale for that for me is what it is worth to me as it originally was thought out to be an GP.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen