Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

mermaid stuffpack?

so, I am very happy we finally got mermaids and so far I do adore them, only two things I am missing:
1. underwater area(s) for them
2. mermaid decorations and other mermaidthemed BB items

now I do not know if we will ever get the first (probly not), but I would really love a mermaid stuffpack with more fairytale and mermaidlorelike objects, everything in IL is pretty much tropical islandbased, there is nothing really mermaidy, what I miss the most are mermaidstatues.
But also pictures, posters and other walldecor (for kids and grownups) and more aquatic/nautical themed interior, like couches/beds that look like seashells/fish, also maybe a mermaidcostume for adults and kids.
Gallery ID: ra7orrat

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I would buy this if it were a Stuff Pack, but I'd rather it was a free patch. I just wish there was a mermaid bassinet...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    I would buy this if it were a Stuff Pack, but I'd rather it was a free patch. I just wish there was a mermaid bassinet...

I wish there was more bassinet variety in general. Also more toddler bed designs.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Yes, I would love mermaids/men to be expanded on too! I really wish we could go underwater with them and merchild sims had tails.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    If it came with a mermaid world than yes
  • Drago97232Drago97232 Posts: 59 Member
    People will complain about it being a MFPS 2.0
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Drago97232 wrote: »

Not exactly...The items from MFPS look like they were designed to go with the Pets expansion but were sold separately. The features of this stuff pack would be designed after Island Living was already released, so...
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    No. Because it would be dlc for a dlc. Again.
    In comparison to Isla Paradiso from Sims 3 we only got half content.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Drago97232 wrote: »

what I am thinking about would be very different from the island living content especially in style and it would not depend on IL either.
    Even if we didn't have mermaids in game now I would love a stuff pack with mermaidthemed decorations, toys and interior (and maybe CAS).
    So I personally am not talking about any content that would rely on IL or IL mermaids (which underwater areas would, but that would not be stuff for a....stuff... pack imho).
    Or maybe it could be combined as a sorta "fairytale stuffpack", so not only featuring mermaidthemed stuff but also maybe fairies and unicorns, again as BB/CAS themes and NOT as new playable occults, so it would be independent of IL.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat