Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[SOLVED] Random unclickable spot

ianxziianxzi Posts: 723 Member
edited August 2019 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
This has been going on for me since I got Windows 10 on my computer and reinstalled everything.
There's this little square area on the right side of my screen, around where the 3rd option for CASt would be, that I just can't click on at all. When I hover over it, the cursor changes to the regular Windows cursor instead of the Sims 3 cursor. Not sure what the issue could be, and it only happens in this game. Anyone have any tips?

EDIT: I just found the problem right now. After leaving full screen, I realized that the notification box on Windows 10 to press Windows+G to open certain Game options didn't fade away till after I would leave full screen.
original.gif
Post edited by ianxzi on

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Afraid I'm not getting a very good sense of the exact screen location you are describing. But does it make any difference if you are windowed vs. full-screen mode or does the unclickable spot just move around on you?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • ianxziianxzi Posts: 723 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    Afraid I'm not getting a very good sense of the exact screen location you are describing. But does it make any difference if you are windowed vs. full-screen mode or does the unclickable spot just move around on you?

Well I have it in full screen, but have yet to try it in windowed mode.
    Funny thing though, I had the game running as I made this post so I had to hit the Windows button to be able to access the task bar and open my browser. After returning to the game, the spot disappeared and I was able to play like normal again! I'm sure it's just a temporary fix, but at least it's something.
    original.gif