Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your longest legacy?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    After I completed 100 generations, I stopped playing legacies. Now I just rotate between a few families.
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    In Sims 4 I've never passed Gen 2. Terrible, but that'll change soon cause I'm starting a legacy challenge when RoM comes out.
  • Options
    RainbowSimQueenRainbowSimQueen Posts: 1,227 Member
    Sims 4 is the first game I've been able to complete 10+ generations. I have 3 legacies running simultaneously, Amore Legacy - 9 generations, Merlo - 11 generations and my Dreamer Legacy is on generation 2 :)
  • Options
    DillynJamesDillynJames Posts: 551 Member
    The longest I’ve had is four generations, in The Sims 3. I tend to focus very heavily on the first and second generations, so by the time their grandkids are having kids I’m all burned out and ready to move on.
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson
  • Options
    Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I have made it to 4th generation from my copy of an original save from the first save I had that disappeared during an update. I am just happy that I can still play the families that are so familiar and dear to me even though it's not exactly how I had left it. I play rotational so many of my second and third generation families from the first save have progressed but I don't want to count them since I had to "start over" in my saved copy of the original. Either way, it's fun to play and I'm glad I was able to salvage the original save to continue.
  • Options
    GorgeoiousGorgeoious Posts: 118 Member
    I'm on my 7th generation of the James-Allen and Parker legacy. Played other legacy stories in the past, but this one has run the longest so far.
  • Options
    xMarianxxMarianx Posts: 74 Member
    On my longest played save I’m on generation 14 or 15 on normal lifespan :) I’ve stopped aging a few times, but other than that I haven’t used any cheats :)
  • Options
    Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    I got to gen 9 in my first save of Sims 4, never went back to it :( I kind of regret that now cause there is an achievement for it and I have new computer now so all saves were lost, but I'll get there one day
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    Goofhead2Goofhead2 Posts: 69 Member
    I'm on generation 17 or 18 now. I haven't update the family tree in a while and I can't bring myself to delete the family even with bugs they get for being in a world too long, minus being related to almost everyone in town, so I just keep starting new saves with the newest heirs