Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your longest legacy?

Comments

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I am playing gen 5 and his wife just found out she is pregnant so gen 6 here we come.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Seven generations so far
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    So far, I have three toddlers for Generation 4. I play with aging off, and I’ve been playing this family, the Grants, for about 2 years now. Not every day of course, I take breaks from TS4 now & then. When I first started in 2015, I would create a couple, they would have children, I’d play with them awhile & get bored and start over & over & over. I finally decided to see how far I could get with one family. I am really enjoying it & becoming attached to them! It’s gonna be hard to kill any of them off!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    In Sims 3 I made it to 20, currently I’m on gen 11 in Sims 4.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I got one all the way to the oldest of the second gen being a toddler. Then I deleted the save because I was bored.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MarioCoxMarioCox Posts: 15 New Member
    Played multiple game files to at least 10. I lose count after that.
  • GGSimmerGGGGSimmerGG Posts: 35 Member
    I play with aging off. I've only ever had my Sims have kids, have them all grow up and all be adults together. Sometimes I can't even handle the kids in their normal age phase so I move them into a home with grandparents I create on the side. lol I guess it says a lot on my maternal instincts 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    If you play a legacy/generations game, what's the farthest you've ever gotten? Tell me about them!

Personally, I've been playing my Madsen family for a while, and am on the 13th generation on normal lifespan :smiley:

Here, with my Lowell family, I'd gotten to five generations before getting bored. At that point I didn't have all the packs, so I was getting bored with the save.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    My first Sims4 family I played until the 8th generation was a toddler.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    My first Sims4 family I played until the 8th generation was a toddler.

I actually made it to the birth of the fifth generation. Lol!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • DanceSingLoveLiveDanceSingLoveLive Posts: 159 Member
    I've made it to Generation 12 in Sims 3 before! The family was the Phantomhive family (myself as founder mwah), and I think they were pretty boring, because this was before I used mods in S3. I always tried to spur some drama and was really eager to make it to the end of the legacy. I had a couple others reach 5 or 6 in Sims 3, but at that point I did use mods (and too much CC) and the game would crash.

I've made it to Generation 5 on Sims 4 but am constantly bored and looking to start anew on a regular basis. At Generation 3 in my current Uglacy and hopefully make it to Generation 10 there, because this time there's a goal in mind!
    ETERNITY'S UGLACY: eternidadsimstories.wordpress.com
    Instagram: eternidad.sim.stories.

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    i stopped playing in gen 5 legacy but still play the sims from gen 1 and gen 2 cus they are vampire. probably mccc handled the last generation up to 12.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Generation 4 is a child in my curent save.
    I've made it to generation 5 in Sims 3.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I can only get to third generation. I can't let the first generation die. I get too attached to them when they become grandparents.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    6 I think
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • OfSylvanGladeOfSylvanGlade Posts: 86 Member
    edited August 2019
    Currently on Gen 10 of my Disney princess legacy and I was going to do the bonus generations but I'm kinda bored of them now. At some point though I do want to try and get to 100 generations because I know there's an achievement in the game for that. Wondering if anyone has ever actually gotten that far hahaha

Edit: Apparently some of you have! Good to know it can be done
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    there was one that I played since the sims release until pets, but unfortunately I missed this save and cried for months because I was in the fifth generation, besides finally following the evolution of the sims with them, however I created a new legacy later from the get famous release and honestly i'm having a great time and almost going to the sixth generation.
  • kayen_keagenkayen_keagen Posts: 53 Member
    I am currently playing the sim I had first started with when sims 4 first came out. I had stopped cause I wanted to wait for more ep. on and off for 4-5 years. Now I am in 4th gen. I am a bit skeptical about legacy’s cause with sims 3 I couldn’t go more than 4 gens cause by then the game will get super laggy. So I just wanted to ask for whomever reads this.. anyone has gone past 5 gens.. does your game tend to get laggy?
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I'm on 7. I plan to get to 8 sometime this month.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    My save rn is on gen 6/7 but I haven’t touched it since May. Hopefully I’ll get back into it
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    The farthest i've ever gotten was gen 10. Once and never again even though i've tried.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited September 2019
    I don't have a legacy game going on in Sims 4 right now - all my legacy games are mainly in Sims 2 and Sims 3. I have 4 in Sims 2, one of which has gone through the alphabet legacy 4+ times in names and I have a couple in Sims 3 that are not as old as the Sims 2 ones.

I didn't really get into a Sims 4 legacy because it had no toddlers until 2017 - so it was no point to me to play a legacy then, and since then I was just too used to not playing legacies in Sims 4 to start one - so no legacies in Sims 4.

I have played challenges in Sims 4 though - like the teen runaway challenge and a few rags to riches challenges, none of which are presently in my game but i do have those saves -saved away as games I would like to continue when the right packs come along .
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• JediMuppetJediMuppet Posts: 98 Member
    10! Just finished my legacy. Phew
  • runtmcruntmc Posts: 9 New Member
    Currently on my 18th generation for my Drifter challenge! It's one of the best challenges to keep the generations going (if you love building).
  • BandakBandak Posts: 62 Member
    edited September 2019
    I tried legacies with TS2 and TS3, but never had the patience to reach the end (also because of slow computer). Now I have fairly recently started playing TS4 after years of not simming, and just went straight for a legacy! Am on the 5th generation and determined to get to the 10th, but ny 5th generation sim, Irma Bandak, has had the unfortunate honour to mother 10 children, and it just takes forever...