August 16 - Ready for the Friday Highlight? Check it out here!
August 16 - Guru Garage day! SimGurus are ready to continue with the Guru Games - details here!
August 15 - We have updated the forum rules. Learn more here.

Moschino stuff pack out on the 3rd of September on consoles

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 84,327 Member
    Yes I'm glad it's coming quickly after the pc to console. Less then a month away. I hope they continue with this trend.

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 304 Member
    Me to, the packs are definitely getting closer and closer :-)
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 234 Member
    Still, we need My First Pet too.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 278 Member
    edited August 12
    Since this will have a Fashion Photography career, will that mean fashion shows? Also, what would be great is when you go to take a photo you can choose the person's pose while in-camera. Maybe fix the "hand-on-hip" movement as I find it only looks proper when they stop for moment when cooking on the BBQ.
    2quwd7.gif

• _000key_000key Posts: 107 Member
    We need the gallery and mods and updates that are complete and include the immaculate white shelf along with the freelancer careers. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 84,327 Member
    There are some bugs with this pack I hope are fixed before it comes to console. The career is buggy as is the Tripod. The latter causes your game to freeze.

• RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 212 Member
    There are some bugs with this pack I hope are fixed before it comes to console. The career is buggy as is the Tripod. The latter causes your game to freeze.

You know they won't.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 278 Member
    edited August 17
    What I think we need is a Fashion Career where you can design your own outfits and create fashion shows to show them off. You could also choose the people you want to model your designs.

Also, this would be a great pack to fix the issue with taking photos. When you take a photo of a Sim, they're perfectly centred in the frame yet when it's taken, you notice they're standing OFF centre. How are you supposed to take great photos when they come out different to how you took it?
    Post edited by adamclark83 on
    2quwd7.gif