Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SweetieWright's Save File

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    I absolutely love this build. I can almost never find any that keep the original sims in the game, but your's did! I'll be using this one from now on!

I usually delete them but with HoB, I wanted to make sure everything worked like it's supposed to. I usually keep the ones that specific rolls (i.e the Mayor of HoB, etc.).
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • AsphyxiantAsphyxiant Posts: 1 New Member
    Thank you for sharing this save and updating it! Your builds are amazing, and so are the sims. This is the only save file I use in my game now. <3
    Thank you for sharing this save and updating it! Your builds are amazing, and so are the sims. This is the only save file I use in my game now. <3

Aww, thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying it. :)<3
  • NeezuNeezu Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello, i download but when i try to extract says file dont have file....can u help me? :'(
  • NeezuNeezu Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Neezu said:
    > Hello, i download but when i try to extract says file dont have file....can u help me? :'(

Ooh nevermind :D :D
    It was just my pc being crazy, now it work xD love ur save, thaanks <3
    @Neezu, I'm glad you figured it out. Enjoy! :smile:
  • slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    I just wanted to pop by and say thank you for all of your hard work and dedication, and for sharing it all with us! I spent the past two days exploring every lot and family in your save file and I love them all. I hope you continue to update your save for each pack and share it with us. Do you have a Patreon or donate link? If so, I'd love to contribute.
    @slynnski wrote: »
    I just wanted to pop by and say thank you for all of your hard work and dedication, and for sharing it all with us! I spent the past two days exploring every lot and family in your save file and I love them all. I hope you continue to update your save for each pack and share it with us. Do you have a Patreon or donate link? If so, I'd love to contribute.

Thank you for your nice comment. I'm glad you're enjoying the save file.

I do plan on continuing this through the lifespan of TS4, assuming I like future packs. I don't buy anything that I don't think I'll get some use from.

I don't have a Patreon and have no plans in doing so. I do this because I enjoy it. I appreciate the offer but it's all for fun.
  • zappnickelzappnickel Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi~ Love your save file, but I've been having issues with Foxbury loading. As in it doesn't load at all. It's just a endless loading screen for me. The game doesn't freeze, just continues to load for eons. Britechester is fine and the library is fine. Any lot on Foxbury I try to visit has this issue. Any suggestions?
    Hi~ Love your save file, but I've been having issues with Foxbury loading. As in it doesn't load at all. It's just a endless loading screen for me. The game doesn't freeze, just continues to load for eons. Britechester is fine and the library is fine. Any lot on Foxbury I try to visit has this issue. Any suggestions?

I haven't seen this issue in my game. I'm sorry, I don't know what could be causing it. Is just when loading a household?
  • zappnickelzappnickel Posts: 2 New Member
    > @SweetieWright_84 said:
    > I haven't seen this issue in my game. I'm sorry, I don't know what could be causing it. Is just when loading a household?

So my plan was go have my sim go to foxbury. When I try to move him into any of the dorms or university housing, it won't load in. When I try to visit the commons, it won't load in. When I try to just go into build mode in Manage Worlds on any lot in Foxbury, it won't load. Only happens on your save file. Guess I'm going to have to just go... from... home...

I've tested it several times; different households, different save back ups. With mods, Without mods. Same thing happens.
    edited October 2021
    So my plan was go have my sim go to foxbury. When I try to move him into any of the dorms or university housing, it won't load in. When I try to visit the commons, it won't load in. When I try to just go into build mode in Manage Worlds on any lot in Foxbury, it won't load. Only happens on your save file. Guess I'm going to have to just go... from... home...

I've tested it several times; different households, different save back ups. With mods, Without mods. Same thing happens.

I've tested it in my game, and it's loading as it should. I'm not sure what could be causing the problem for you. Just to make sure I tested the right file, you are using the Cottage Living Populated one, right? Can you try re-downloading it, and clearing your cache files in the Sims 4 folder? I loaded into every lot in Foxbury and there were no issues. I'm so sorry it's not working for you.

Edit: I also tested the unpopulated file, and it's also working as it should.
  • Sharon787Sharon787 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @SweetieWright_84 said:
    > Hello Everyone! I made a save file with only my builds and my sims, and I decided to share it with the community.
    >
    > A few things before I get to the pictures though.* This save file has taken me well over a year to do (redo, and do again). I have made two versions:
    > * Populated: For those who want to play with stories and sims they didn't create. With over 100 households, I'm sure someone can find a household they like. All households have backstories but are left open-ended, so you can decided how the stories play out.
    > * Non-Populated: The non-populated version has all the houses, community lots, ect, just no Sims. This is for those who love making Sims but aren't fans of building.
    > * You can have both save files in your game because they're different slot numbers (75 and 84, respectively).
    > * I don't use mods or cc so there are none (or even remnants of them in these saves). Unfortunately, since I don't use mods, the populated version starts out late into Sunday night on the first day. I had to do this to make sure the relationships were representative of the story lines for each household.
    > * There are some households that have stories that intertwine, there are families that have some family members living in other worlds. Some households are inspired by (or spoofs of) characters and story lines from tv and movies.
    > * Lastly, I assume everyone knows how to install a save file but if anyone has any questions, I'll gladly help as much as possible.
    > * Edit: I forgot to mention I used ALL of the packs.
    >
    >
    > Here are the links:
    > Version 5: Snowy Escape (Populated)
    > Verison 5: Snowy Escape (Unpopulated)
    >
    > Version 6: Cottage Living (Populated)
    > Version 6: Cottage Living (Unpopulated)
    >
    >
    > Side notes:* Do what you want with these save files, kill sims, marry them to whomever you see fit, whatever you want. Just please do not upload the save files or their contents anywhere. If you want to share with friends, link to this page.
    > * I know I'm not the only one who has ever made a save file. I just wanted to challenge myself as a builder and sim maker to see if I could stick with it. Any similarities between my save file and others out there are coincidental. I didn't intentionally copy anyone, these are stories and houses I wanted to make; ones I found interesting.
    >
    >
    > If you want, you can bookmark this thread. As new packs/worlds release, I will update the save file and let you know in this thread. If you play with either save files, let me know what you're doing. I want to see how everyone interprets the stories. Tell me all about it, show pics. If you play it and don't like it, tell me what needs improved upon.
    >
    > In the next post will be the pictures of the worlds and a few households I can't wait to play with.
    >
    > Edit: All future updated versions will be added to this first post. All future pictures will be added to second post.
    >
    > Edit (12/3/2020): I also added a Random Rotation Chart. Explanation and chart in next post.

Hi! Where can I download all your saves?
    I can't find it.
  • MrsSteepdeneMrsSteepdene Posts: 20 Member
    You'll find links to the save files on the bottom of the first post. Hope this helps.
    @Sharon787, as MrsSteepdene said, it's on the first post on the first page.

@MrsSteepdene, thanks for helping. I just saw the comment.
  • brightdxisybrightdxisy Posts: 1 New Member
    Love the save file! I just downloaded it not to long ago, but for some reason now I can't use sinks, or showers. etc? wasnt sure if anyone else was having the same issue, bc its fine in my other saves?
    @brightdxisy, which save are you using? I play exclusively in both of my saves, and I haven't had this issue. Is there a specific house that is the problem or is it all of them? Try deleting the problem items and see if that helps.

• bbmmffmmbbmmffmm Posts: 1 New Member
    So, I'm so sorry if this is really redundant, but I'm wondering which version I'm to download: I have all the packs except Baatu. I'm curious what the difference is between the Snowy Escape version and the Cottage Living. Is the Cottage Living the most recent update and you are leaving the Snowy Escape version up for the folks that don't have/ dont want that EP? Ive just been looking through the comments and Im so so excited to get in there and see what kind of magic you have created <3

Thanks for any help! And again, I apologize if that seems like a "how did you not understand this" kind of question haha I just want to be sure and also not give myself any spoilers haha
    @bbmmffmm wrote: »
    So, I'm so sorry if this is really redundant, but I'm wondering which version I'm to download: I have all the packs except Baatu. I'm curious what the difference is between the Snowy Escape version and the Cottage Living. Is the Cottage Living the most recent update and you are leaving the Snowy Escape version up for the folks that don't have/ dont want that EP? Ive just been looking through the comments and Im so so excited to get in there and see what kind of magic you have created <3

Thanks for any help! And again, I apologize if that seems like a "how did you not understand this" kind of question haha I just want to be sure and also not give myself any spoilers haha

It's quite alright. No need to apologize. The Cottage Living one is the most recent. If you have Cottage Living, you download that one. I always leave the 2 most recent files there for anyone who doesn't have the newest pack yet.

Also, I don't have the Star Wars pack, so as long as you have everything else, you should be fine. Enjoy!
  • SimSimeronSimSimeron Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi Sweetie! Thank you so much for your save file. I appreciate you sharing! I'm having an issue with the download. Believe it or not, I have been playing the Sims since Sims 1 was first released and yours is the first Save file that I have tried to dl into my game. The directions for dl seem so straight-forward; dl the file and place it into your "SAVES" file. However I am not able to see it upon loading my game. Am I having a brain glitch? The only thing that I have done differently is that I recently moved my game and all files to my SSD and created a junction to my C drive. The game runs perfectly, all mods, etc are there, and I'm putting any new files there. The only other thing is that I renamed your save file by adding your name before the .save so I would know which one it was in case of an issue. Do you know what I might be doing wrong? Thank you so much in advance!!
    Hi Sweetie! Thank you so much for your save file. I appreciate you sharing! I'm having an issue with the download. Believe it or not, I have been playing the Sims since Sims 1 was first released and yours is the first Save file that I have tried to dl into my game. The directions for dl seem so straight-forward; dl the file and place it into your "SAVES" file. However I am not able to see it upon loading my game. Am I having a brain glitch? The only thing that I have done differently is that I recently moved my game and all files to my SSD and created a junction to my C drive. The game runs perfectly, all mods, etc are there, and I'm putting any new files there. The only other thing is that I renamed your save file by adding your name before the .save so I would know which one it was in case of an issue. Do you know what I might be doing wrong? Thank you so much in advance!!

It may be because you renamed it. From what I've seen, you can only change the last 4 numbers. Try redownloading it again, don't change anything. Depending on which one you downloaded (populated or unpopulated), the last 2 digits will be 75 (populated) or 84 (unpopulated). Once in game, you will be able to tell which save is mine. Also, in game you will be able to tell which slot number my save is and any of your other saves. You do this by clicking on the save, and below where it has the save name, there will be a little copy icon, when you hover over it, it will tell you what slot number. Write that number down and you'll be able to find it in the saves folder.
  • matiase2610matiase2610 Posts: 2 New Member
    HIII, i am a big fan of your Save File!!! i am practicing english with your descriptions!

I have a question. the Save file hace a Bowling Alley? or something like that?
  • matiase2610matiase2610 Posts: 2 New Member
    Oh, never mind. It`s the lot with the name "Pin & Juice BOWLING ALLEY" haha. I am a completist and a perfectionist. I love your save file and I want to exploit all the mechanics that can be 100%, making all the content of all the expansions in a single save file

I love your clubs and your backstories. Thanks for all your effort
    edited November 2021
    Oh, never mind. It`s the lot with the name "Pin & Juice BOWLING ALLEY" haha. I am a completist and a perfectionist. I love your save file and I want to exploit all the mechanics that can be 100%, making all the content of all the expansions in a single save file

I love your clubs and your backstories. Thanks for all your effort

Hi @matiase2610, I'm glad you're enjoying the save file. I tried to have at least one lot type from every pack. I've only recently made all of Forgotten Hollow all haunted houses.

I think it's so awesome that you're using my save to practice English. I hear English is one of the hardest languages to learn. It's the only language I know. If you don’t mind me asking, what is your native language?
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    Sul sul!

I (and my daughter) enjoy creating Sims, but neither of us has yet become a decent builder. I've had fun looking for houses on the Gallery to fill out my Simworlds, but it can also be a tedious process. I learned about your save files from a post here on the forum, found this thread, took a look at it...and now I've saved it into my own game!

I really enjoy your building style. I like the way you give each world a distinctive architectural look and feel. Your houses are beautiful without being cluttered, and they look like they'll be very playable. Z and I have had fun exploring your Simworld and picking Sims from my Gallery to live there (or creating them to fill your houses!)

I also downloaded your Populated file, and we're picking some of your households to join "our" Sims in our new save. Thank you for sharing your beautiful builds and your engaging characters with us!
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top