Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you excited about having a Moschino X The Sims stuff pack?

2...Next

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm not for or against it..
    I like your style PlumBob (avatar). Just kidding, please take no offence :)

On topic: I am not a fan of stuff packs so I'll pass as usually.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Why would I be excited, the entire stuff pack is a bad idea.
    Not only no, but plum no! I visited their site for research, and saw that their stuff is so ugly wouldn't put even a sim into it. The bribe of adding a 'career' strikes me as deceptive marketing, a 'we know you won't buy because of the horrible content, but here's an inducement to get you to buy anyway' trick. I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.

As expressed by my own mouth. And besides I will NOT - read my lips - NOT be buying anything as long as the bug with the restaurants haven't been fixed.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    I'm definitely excited!!!! I can't wait for this stuff pack!
    I don't see much new for the men. I like the build items for the studio though. Are the big half open windows new?
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    I like the sound but I'm not toooo sure.
    Nikkih wrote: »
    I'm excited and surprised to, maybe we will get my first pet this month when PC gets moschino. I think were going to be a month behind PC this year. Hopefully next year we will get packs and updates the same time.

I'm a ps4 player *its hard yes* and it does annoy me sometimes pc packs are released years and months before us console players get them :( I would love it if they made the console editons come out quicker. However I will not be buying My First pet Stuff :| It's a small amount of stuff they didn't add to cats and dogs. I'm not about to spend money on it lol.
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    I'm not for or against it..
    The build and buy and the cas options are very complex and after seeing laundry day and how complete it was this pack seems very complete. The photography skills to me doesn't match the idea of fashion as much as selling your designer clothes and setting up an actual high end store that hosts runway shows. I feel run ways and other careers like modeling based separately from photography would catapult this to a game pack. A much better way of dealing with fashion items and bringing fashion to the sims I think. But I do like the items that come with this pack my issues are based on how there will be no replayability factor in photography after some time playing.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I like the sound but I'm not toooo sure.
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    I have everything for console, so I'll likely buy it. The new career might be worth it.

I had to quote myself. I saw a video of the CAS items and that alone made me excited for this new pack. My sim will still call Sulani home, but she's gotta dress up when she visits other neighborhoods.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee