Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When is the next expansion?

When do you guys think the next expansion will come out? And who guesses it’s probably university? ;)

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀

Comments

• Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I'm guessing sometime around Thanksgiving here in the States & I have a feeling it will be University or at least that's what I hope it will be.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I think it will be something I didn’t ask for but will enjoy.

I predict a November release.
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    usually they come out in november
  • Options
    JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    I thought everyone was talking about a magic DLC? Is that just a rumor?
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    November i think
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member

realm of magic is a gamepack and will likely be released late september/early october for halloween
  • Options
    JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    cheescaeks wrote: »

realm of magic is a gamepack and will likely be released late september/early october for halloween

Ahh okay, I wasn't sure what exactly it was/when it was coming.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I think it'll come out in November, like Get Famous, and that it'll be University. If you think about this enough, it will all make perfect sense.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Probably November and probably university, but hopefully a school pack instead.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited July 2019
    Hmm I am predicting ROM for end of September or beginning of October (for Halloween). I wouldn’t expect the next expansion to be out too soon after ROM. Island living came out at the end of June so if ROM comes out at the end of September, there will have been a three month gap between Island Living and ROM. Based on that, I’d expect at least a 3 month gap between ROM and the next expansion pack. So, if ROM comes out at the end of September, the next expansion pack won’t be out before the end of December/beginning of January.

TLDR: I predict the next EP will release end of December/early January 2020

ETA: Oh, and I predict that it will be University
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    I'm thinking late November/early December to take advantage of the holiday sales frenzy. No company in their right mind would miss that opportunity on purpose...especially money-hungry EA.

I want to predict University but I really have no idea with this dev team, and I don't mean that in a bad way. They come up with some fun ideas.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    november. hopes it's farming. save university for graduation season
    y'all got bread?
  • Options
    LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    RoM in September and Farming in November would be my dream packs. I'm almost afraid to hope, not least because I worry what they will contain as much as them happening. At least we know RoM is happening.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i hope its a retro style expansionpack even if its uni i would get it only for the content would not send my sims to uni
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    The next EP will most likely be University. They are going to get the classics out of the way before they make a farming EP
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    I am one of the few who could happily skip University. I would rather see something completely new that they have never released before.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I guess it is going to be late November/early December.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    adrieleeadrielee Posts: 10 New Member
    > @MaggieMarley said:
    > Hmm I am predicting ROM for end of September or beginning of October (for Halloween). I wouldn’t expect the next expansion to be out too soon after ROM. Island living came out at the end of June so if ROM comes out at the end of September, there will have been a three month gap between Island Living and ROM. Based on that, I’d expect at least a 3 month gap between ROM and the next expansion pack. So, if ROM comes out at the end of September, the next expansion pack won’t be out before the end of December/beginning of January.
    >
    > TLDR: I predict the next EP will release end of December/early January 2020
    >
    > ETA: Oh, and I predict that it will be University

Hopefully we will get the next EP before the holiday season. It makes sense to release in time for people to buy as gifts. I dont think we'll see a January release. MY guess would be ROM sometime in mid september, and the next EP in late November. I agree that it will be University or some sort of school pack
  • Options
    CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    Like most have said it'll most likely be a November release. I feel like because I want it to be university/an education pack its going to be farming but we'll see.
  • Options
    AnyahsAnyahs Posts: 36 Member
    I agree it'll be at the end of this year, at the latest early early 2020 (but like others have said... that christmas rush is hard to pass up). I would rather have Farming... I've been wanting it for YEARS! The most they gave us in 3 was a $10 chicken coop and horses. I need that yeehaw lifestyle to help my off the grid living more!

But I think it'll be university. If they do university I really hope they make being a teacher or professor a career. It'd be cool to build your own school/classroom or homeschool as well.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    University in November
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.