Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Boots Guy The Sims 4 Suggestions

bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
edited July 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
This will be my thread for my suggestions if some ideas sparks my mind. I will update this from time to time. Now I would like to suggest a drink - tablea drink for Island Living or it can be in a base game for mixology. Tablea drink is a Filipino local drink made out of tablea chocolate bars. Tablea are local chocolate bars made of cacao seeds. Take a look at the pictures below.

tablea-chocolate-bar.jpg

tablea-drink.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Cest_si_BonCest_si_Bon Posts: 50 Member
    I love seeing simmer's ideas, and tabela looks delicious - I like the idea of more cultural food and drinks in game!

However, this post might get a bit messy if you add random ideas when ever you think of something.
    Maybe jot your ideas down in a notebook, or create a draft thread, and organise them when you have a few ideas. For example, if you have a few ideas for Island Living, arrange then onto just one thread. If you have any more ideas about food/drink from different countries, arrange them all into one thread only about that. This way you could have clear titles, indicating what your thread will be discussing (rather than, "my ideas") so people will be able to decide if they want to view or participate in your thread.

You can also search to make sure their isn't a relevant ideas thread you could add to instead, as well. :smile: