Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 In Sims 4

1789101113...Next

Comments

• DOLLDRMS1DOLLDRMS1 Posts: 2,955 Member
    @elanorbreton , thank you so very much for uploading your save! Sorry, the thanks is a little belated. I'm recuperating from surgery and I just haven't been online or up to playing much yet. Envision, however, how very happy I was to find the save I've so been looking forward to uploaded and waiting for me :) It put a big smile on my face.

I got it installed and when I opened it I was completely torn as to what family I wanted to start with. I ended up in the Bunch household and that may have been a mistake, lol. I don't really know my way around the worlds yet, even after reviewing the dropbox album multiple times. Perhaps a smaller family would have been a better choice :) However, that's part of the fun of having another player's save. Seeing things through the perspective of another's eye. Gracious, I've barely scratched the surface and you've given me a new way to play. By that I mean I haven't yet played without fame as your save is set and you've got seasons set to 28 days. Prior to this save, I've always used 14 days so I'm stepping out of my "rut" to try something new. Options can always be changed but I want this new experience and I get to experience it with Sims 3 to Sims 4 worlds, which is so much fun.

I simply can't thank you enough for all the work you put into this project and for sharing it to boot! I'd love to see you link the album and save on your OP so that others can easily find it, rather than having the album and save buried on page 11 of the thread. Even if the save isn't desired by others, just reviewing the album of the redone worlds is so much fun. BTW, sorry about your troubles keeping Sims 2 open. It would have been really interesting to follow yet another project by you.

@Karon , thanks for mentioning the Sims 2 to Sims 4 save. That looks like one I'll consider downloading. For now, I've got plenty of saves to keep me more than just a little busy :)

@Hestia , I'm going to pop over to your thread to see what's up :)
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Hello @DOLLDRMS1 I hope that you are fully recovered by now.

Thank you for your lovely comments, I hope that you managed to have a little fun with the game save - I really enjoyed doing it, it was fun, nostalgic and also gave me some extra building experience making styles I would not normally have done.

At your request, I have added the links to my original post xx