Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sale?

So I narrowly missed the recent Origin sale and have been really hoping to get Parenthood soon. I know Origin sale dates are rarely known but if you guys have a predication or some approximation of the next sale, that would be great!

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀

Comments

• RosybearRosybear Posts: 51 Member
    Websites such as cdkeys are good for sales when origin isn't specifically having a sale. In my past experience, the site has been safe, and to my knowledge its not like illegal or bad or anything.

Otherwise, it seems origin often is having sales, so you shouldn't have to wait too long :)
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I'll give it about a month until the next sale. They're very common, so that's quite good.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Every other month they have a sale. They practically give these packs away now.
  • lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    I believe the last one was in April and there was one January/December. So based upon that I'd say that the next sale is in September/October
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    All that said, Parenthood is a great pack for anyone focusing on family play, and worth the retail price.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    Isnt Sims 4's birthday coming up soon? I imagine they wpuld have a big sale then.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • PlumbobGrandmaPlumbobGrandma Posts: 438 Member
    edited July 2019
    Gordy wrote: »
    Isnt Sims 4's birthday coming up soon? I imagine they wpuld have a big sale then.

I think they definitely would...But all the way in September lol...I honestly won’t be able to wait

I believe the last one was in April and there was one January/December. So based upon that I'd say that the next sale is in September/October

Wasn’t there one just in June or the beginning of this month?

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I just barely missed the end of this last sale too. I hope the next one comes quickly!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    I just barely missed the end of this last sale too. I hope the next one comes quickly!

I have no idea if I should just risk it and buy the pack as the next sale is way over either in September or October (I don’t have as much time then anyways) and tons of people have told me that it’s worth the price...ugh I just don’t want to part with so much of my money if it turns out it’s not worth it!

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Well it’s worth full price. But you can check websites like CDkeys or Instant-Gaming, they have good prices.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    This coming September will be the 5th anniversary of The Sims 4! I'm kinda wondering what they've got planned for it! :wink:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!