Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So will console not get all the content?

Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
We are already deprived of The Sims 3 plumbob rewards, challenges that sometimes unlock content like Traits and Collections, the Family Portrait award from playing The Sims Mobile, a fully functioning Gallery, and we get patches and packs months later (though the team has been doing a great job speeding this up!), but now, based off the Tweet where they claim that consoles have finally caught up to PC, we may not be getting My First Pet Stuff either???

I understand the pack is controversial, but I personally liked aspects of it, and was really looking forward to it. I sincerely hope we get this pack, as it otherwise presents a potential fear for the console version's future: more and more content being excluded from us.

Comments

• MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    They haven’t said they aren’t bringing my first pet. I shared the tweet on this forum in another thread which Sim Guru Legacy said: (and I’m paraphrasing) they are looking to bring my first pet to console but it’s in a unique position. They haven’t said it’s not coming bit they are looking into how to do it.

• Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    They haven’t said they aren’t bringing my first pet. I shared the tweet on this forum in another thread which Sim Guru Legacy said: (and I’m paraphrasing) they are looking to bring my first pet to console but it’s in a unique position. They haven’t said it’s not coming bit they are looking into how to do it.

Okay, that's good to hear at least! I understand the unique position the pack is in, so I hope they reach a consensus that leaves everyone happy! I just want my virtual hamsters 🐹
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member

Okay, that's good to hear at least! I understand the unique position the pack is in, so I hope they reach a consensus that leaves everyone happy! I just want my virtual hamsters 🐹

I understand that.

Here is the tweet.
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    I really hope it will be released on console. I understand that it was a very unpopular pack but I feel console players should have the same amount of choice and not less content.. after all the pack does have hamsters and other content. I really hope they will bring it soon!