Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which world do you play in the most?

Comments

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    I have a large rotation, so I play in most of the worlds, depend on the seasons though too. Oasis Springs is mostly commercial lots because a lot of the lots are outdoor places, and it’s not as cold there, so it’s a good place for my sims to visit. Sulani has been s place I have been sending my sims to visit lately also.
  • lilunicornlilunicorn Posts: 1 New Member
    newcrest
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    I almost always play in Windenberg. It feels so immersive to me in a strange way (since I live in Canada). Everything about it just feels realized and much less like I'm in a game. I feel like the areas you can have your sims walk freely in are larger, which is nice for dates.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Lately? StrangerVille
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I still play in Willow Creek and Oasis Springs the most, perhaps also San Myshuno.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    This is a very tricky question, as I play households rather than worlds. A household might travel to other worlds to work or socialize, and as I play all houses in all my worlds, I suppose each world get a fair share of my attention. Willow Creek (Gloomville in my game) I played most because it still is home to families I created back in 2014, and their descendants). I play Oasis Springs a lot more these days than previously. Newcrest is probably the world I play the least (except for a multi generations challenge I played there a year ago). Brindleton Bay I love, but there are so few residential lots, so I don't play it that often. Windenburg I love, but this world is the only that is not included in my Region 12, so I pay a bit less focus to it in general. Oh, almost forgot: I play San Myshuno a lot and love the city atmosphere of it, but I used so many of the smaller apartments for storing relatives in the past, so I probably only enjoy playing a handful of them.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I mostly play in Brindleton Bay, which is my where main household lives, and Windenburg, which is where my other two households live. Those two are probably my favourite and feel the most like home. I have big plans for Sulani too.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    San Myshuno, modded and with doors closed.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,377 Member
    I have saves in almost every world with my most favorite being Newcrest, then Forgotten Hollow, f/by Sulani and Oasis Springs. I love Windenberg for the bars and clubs and send my sims there most of the time to go on a date. I love the festivals in San Myshuno, when it's not raining or freezing and if it is, they will go to the karoke bar to drink and sing, lol.

I don't use Del Sol Valley, Magnolia Prominade or Brindleton Bay hardly at all.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    San Myshuno, modded and with doors closed.

Out of interest, what do you mean by doors closed?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2019
    I usually switch between all of them after many months. Right now, I plan to stay in Sulani.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    San Myshuno. Not because it’s my favorite world, (that title belongs to Windenburg) but because it’s where my main households live and that world is important to them. My second most played world is Brindleton Bay, followed by Newcrest, then Windenburg. The worlds I play have more to do with how suitable they are for my sims personalities, lifestyles, and their stories in general. And since I play rotational, I’ll get around to my other households in the other worlds after my main sims story “ends”.
  • JediMuppetJediMuppet Posts: 98 Member
    Pretty much always San myshuno. I like the simplicity of just moving in to the apartments.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I play Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, and Windenburg in rotation. Windenburg is my favorite. I love the premades there and the Sims I am playing too. But Willow Creek has my artist family and toddler family, so it runs a close second.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Brindleton Bay! I love that it has a bit of everything. Second would be Windenburg followed by Sulani.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    Currently playing Sulani, have played in Willow creek and Strangerville.(I had to reset My game,)
    My sims get invited to parties in other worlds which makes it more interesting to play, as you can make friends in Willow creek, san.muysho, strangerville, sulani etc. They even invite you to their households. It ties in cultures and game play. My Sim from Sulani had been invited to the juice bar in Strangervile to celebrate her promotion, she met the top brass military who welcomed her to Strangerville, he also said it was a nice town. It was the first I herd from a SIM about it being a nice town as they all go on about strange things .
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Rizzy394 wrote: »
    I almost always play in Newcrest, but that's just because I enjoy making my own worlds and Newcrest is as close to that as you're gonna get. I love to build my own town and fill it with my own Sims. Usually when I don't play in Newcrest, I play in either Willow Creek or San Myshuno though.

You and me BOTH! I also have a few that live in Oasis Springs - though I don't play with them as often.

I think building is the biggest attraction to Newcrest for me (since I also like building from scratch)!

San Myshuno - since it's the ONLY world to get an apartment (missed opportunity, EA)!

Willow Creek - Home! This was where I put my first Sim family (back in 2014)! I guess it just "sticks"in my heart and is my TOP favorite place to live!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    I used to play most on Brindleton Bay, but thanks for Seasons it's always thunderstorming and raining in there and my Sims have permanently uncomfortable or tense moodlets. Now I have to give every Sim who lives in BB a storm chaser reward trait.
    Currently I play mostly in Sulani, Strangerville, Oasis Springs and Willow Creek, but I do have Sims in every world.
  • MaedMaed Posts: 33 Member
    Newcrest is probably my most played world, with Windenburg following as a very close second. Lately I've been playing a household in Sulani, but with plans to have them move out to Windenburg at a later date. I need to give them (and myself) more time to enjoy the island life first. B)
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    Currently San Myshuno, Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, and Sulani. The first three I’m trying to keep up with my rotation, and Sulani has a few new households I created.
  • NeenzNeenz Posts: 44 Member
    Depends on my mood. Usually it’s Willow Creek but I had a long spell in Windenburg a while back, and now I’ve got a new game going in San Myshuno.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I play with Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, and Windenburg. I play in rotation and have families in all of those neighborhoods. Don't know what I'll do when I own more expansion packs. I'll probably want to play families in all of them.
  • FitcheurFitcheur Posts: 27 Member
    Windenburg and Brindelton Bay because they are the world that look the most like the area I live in real life. I also love the traditionnal and modern looks of Windenburg and the beach in Brindelton Bay
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Normally I start my sims out in Willow Creek and play there but now I'm on generation 2 in my main save and my sims live in Brindleton Bay, Strangerville and Sulani so now I play in those worlds. Out of those 4 I like Strangerville the most but I think that's due to how I have altered the world lots as I love my community lots there.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Sulani at present.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....