Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback (IL): Organic Food & Constantly Energized Sims

NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
When a Sim gets the global policy for organic food approved, every time a Sim eats a meal in Sulani will get them energized for several hours.

This is not working very well gameplay wise, as my Sims will no longer go to bed even when their energy need is in the red, because they feel energized. This is very disruptive to a daily routine consisting of school and work. I now have to micro-manage everyone to counter their unwise autonomy. I might as well turn that off, in fact.

If there is workout equipment in the house, my Sims will use them all the time and eventually come to look anorectic, which I personally cannot accept.

And one can also wave goodbye to the idea of playing with heavier looking Sims and toss their stories out the window.

Becoming so intensely energized simply from eating organic food just doesn't make sense and doesn't happen in real life. I realize that I can revoke the policy and probably will, despite loving the idea of Sims eating organically. And that is sad.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Comments

• HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Scientifically speaking and realistically speaking, organic food isn’t any superior to conventional farming.

In fact, organic food is more likely harmful for the environment as it requires more space to feed more people and the pesticides used are a lot more harmful.

I’m not happy that the Sims Studio has taken the route of misinforming the masses.
    wB2Zykl.jpg