Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World Adventures

It would have been great if:
- Simmers could have had blueprints of tombs. Trying to make them myself is so frustrating; mainly because I am just not creative. Plus I don't know a thing about how to determine what kind of trap it would be, or what the trigger panel would do. Anyway, I'd rather not make the tombs because it would take out all the mystery.
- Sims could move to a vacation world permanently. It would have been so easy to just move my Sim in with the Madboulis.
Be safe.

Comments

• MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    In case you were ever interested, there's a very good tutorial on Carl's site. That can help with the technical points. But I agree, blueprints would have been handy.
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I think NRAAS Traveler gives the option to move into a vacation world permanently. (I never tried this, and I''m curious what it's like for sims to live in a world where there are no babies and toddlers. Do pregnant sims just give birth to fully formed children?)
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    @PalmArrow - It's awesome, there's nobody ever crying and keeping the entire town awake at night (unless you have adults and elders who do this). :p

The standard demographics and stalled pregnancies of the WA worlds no longer apply if one were to make them a homeworld. Those are only for when the actively played sims are visiting while on vacations. Sims born there will be babies and age into their next stages same as anywhere else. There are other reasons why the WA worlds are not well-suited for full time living though; it's really better to add in custom homeworlds that are inspired more or less by the built-in ones and move to or engage active play in those, with or without NRaas Traveler.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    @PalmArrow - It's awesome, there's nobody ever crying and keeping the entire town awake at night (unless you have adults and elders who do this). :p
    :smiley:

Thanks for the explanation, @igazor !
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    It would have been great if:
    - Simmers could have had blueprints of tombs. Trying to make them myself is so frustrating; mainly because I am just not creative. Plus I don't know a thing about how to determine what kind of trap it would be, or what the trigger panel would do. Anyway, I'd rather not make the tombs because it would take out all the mystery.
    - Sims could move to a vacation world permanently. It would have been so easy to just move my Sim in with the Madboulis.
    What do you mean by blueprint? A building with all traps and toggles set, but for you to design, give it your own theme? That could be a nice idea actually.
    5JZ57S6.png