The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are the OG sims 4 premades going?

New update woohoo :D But as sim guru Morgan and Graham were saying in Maxis Monthly the Sims 4 is being redesigned and the sims that have been used for 5 years will be replaced.. Now does this mean ones like sims on the box art or all the classics like Bob Pancakes, Bella goth or even the Landgraabs?! If they are being replaced will the worlds be getting a makeover, the 3 orginal worlds that is :o

Comments

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    I believe this means only the sims that were used in the release trailers and such. If I understood correctly, they supposedly will still be in the gallery, though they are already hard to find.
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    Phew :D Although I would be excited for new premades I would miss my useless caterer Bob and Bella even though she's gone missing enough o:)
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Oooooooh. I hope you're right about the world renovations, I wish Newcrest had at least one lot with something I could work with!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    Yes!! I always have to try and renovate it's emptiness :/ But it never looks right, I wish they just did some thing with it even if it is just a bar or gym