Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansion Pack 8 on the way?

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited July 2019
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »
    edit:

There is snowy mountains calendar in IL
    it could be winter vacation pack if this is a hint

I'd like a snowy winter vacation pack but as a GP. If it took up an EP slot, and more than that, took time away from something that should be more EP related like University, I'd be annoyed.

im pretty sure even if it is winter pack its not gonna be ''taking away'' from university it just means university releases later if anything and i'd rather they take their time with university and don't rush it like they did with some packs already be patient ppl be patient
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Please no more vacations! If the only cold world we're ever getting turns out to be vacation only with no way to change that, I'll freak out, and not in a good way.

i mean if its ep its probably more than just vacation though

@Simmingal As an EP, it might turn into that hotel/resort business thing that so many people have been requesting lately, with the cold world being the premade example of how it works (with the possibility to do it in other residential worlds too). I would be fine with that, as long as there's at least an option to actually live there.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Looking at the patterns of hints that actually came true. And then reading into the dedicated thread on this forum. A winter holiday destination or world has come to my mind.

Uni or farming must be the next big EP. I mean, it would bring a bunch if money to EA and that means a lot to them.

• suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    edit:

Where? Can you link a photo?
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    suzyl3 wrote: »
    edit:

Where? Can you link a photo?

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/960504/are-hints-always-in-wall-art#latest´
    on this thread
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I hope for university. The forums and twitter are going crazy about it for months (pre "Get Famous").
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    I would love University, but I keep thinking that a winter/mountains pack would make sense this year since we have IL which is all about warmth and summery things.

It could have farming implemented as a gameplay feature if it comes with a world that has a mountain-y neighbourhood as well as one on flat land.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    a winter/mountain pack i feel would be best reserved for a resort/hotel system implemented into the game. stay at a winter lodge do some skiing and snowboarding maybe

could be a pretty large world with interactable land doesn't need a whole lot of lots

and the resort/hotel system can work with any other world too
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Hopefully it's uni with an education pack including preteens.

What's the fuss with preteens? They even have kids and teens have the same school schedule so it'd likely be the third stage with minimal differences.
    I'd think it'd make more sense to add a stage between a toddler and a child (the 'kindergarten' stage for the lack of any better name).
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    lets hope its not another GP like island living
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

It‘s probably University.
    With Farming releasing next year.

university again as the next EP :(

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    lets hope its not another GP like island living

Amen.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    hot dates
    Farming
    school
    hobbys
    singing and bands

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2019
    hot dates
    Farming
    school
    hobbys
    singing and bands

Honestly I'd like all of those EP.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    hot dates
    Farming
    school
    hobbys
    singing and bands

Honestly I'd like all of those EP.

me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    the guru's said their bringing out supernatuaral in oct. i doubt they'll due anymore this year. perhaps university will come in the spring,
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    the guru's said their bringing out supernatuaral in oct. i doubt they'll due anymore this year. perhaps university will come in the spring,

realm of magic is a game pack. there will be something else afterwards.
  • simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    I wouldn’t mind an EP involving
    farming or university but there seem to be more hints about farming. There also seem to be hints about cars for some reason — maybe a game pack?

I would also dearly love a pack involving bands and singers, more instruments (drums, bass, electric guitar and maybe some new ones), live music performances, perhaps dancing (in a more classical style than currently), but I don’t expect that we will ever get that — it would be way too involved.
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    hot dates
    Farming
    school
    hobbysa
    singing a
    honestly I'd like all of those EP.

pottery
    sawing machines
    bingo
    cinema

schools
    writing class
    sports class
    science class
    art class
    IT class
    teacher/ principle careers
    cheerleaders
    prom
    Christmas plays
    eating in school
    day care for toddlers, evening play activity for toddlers to

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,967 Member
    Idk the thing is we already have beach pack and magic pack this year
    would they release 3 sure sell packs a year? it seems bit too much maybe?
    [...]
    if magic pack ''realm'' means world?
    so many worlds a year too?

because where would we even farm if no world?
    where would uni be if there is no world?

I guess now that they're no longer throwing out so many useless stuff packs (the first 12 came within three years, and we've only had two since 2018 - let that sink in for a moment), that leaves more time for bigger packs and worlds. Stay optimistic! :)

Once I get my eagerly awaited witches in autumn, I'll have all the main features I wanted in my game, so I'm not overly concerned about what the next EP may or may not be. The one thing I'm still hoping for is an arctic or snowy mountain type of world, but that doesn't have to be tied to a specific pack (although it would have gone nicely with Seasons). So I'll just wait and see what comes along.

I like stuff packs, I don’t use mods or CC, so I loved the clothes, hairstyles, furniture, and special item/ items the stuff packs came with. Free content is just not cutting it for me. I’m team #bringstuffpacksback
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited July 2019
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    elelunicy wrote: »
    My bet is that it’s neither farming nor university :D

Imagine the riots

lol, I see it coming, "Stranger Things EP" (or any other TV show, the EP coming with an unreplayable storyline and lots of stuff an da new world containing 3 lots).

I do hope it's University of Farming, I would be happy with both! If it's university, I hope for it to include a playable school experience for children and teens too that works with the GTW and University features! And would love playable pre-k for toddlers.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    will wait and see
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    edited July 2019
    I'd like Farming as a pack but wouldn't you have to had bought and installed Seasons for it to work properly? Otherwise it might be a bit underdeveloped for those who haven't and we have had enough of that already with MFP. I'd like seasonal harvests and we have started a little on that line with Seasons with best times to plant and harvest the plants we have already. I'm thinking tractors and harvesters here in large field and farm lots.
    Post edited by Simburian on
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited July 2019
    Simburian wrote: »
    I'd like Farming as a pack but wouldn't you have to have bought and installed Seasons for it to work properly? Otherwise it might be a bit underdeveloped for those who haven't and we have had enough of that already with MFP. I'd like seasonal harvests and we have started a little on that line with Seasons with best times to plant and harvest the plants we have already. I'm thinking tractors and harvesters here in large field and farm lots.

It should be less inhibited. Can't those without Seasons still garden now? I believe the difference is there is no dormant stage without Seasons installed.
    Now, what you can say is it would be less realistic. ;)

I just now thought of something else I'd like to have with Farming. I'd like some sort of storage for the crops so that we can rotate them with the Seasons that would not take up room on the lot and you wouldn't have to delete the plants.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • WelshSimmerWelshSimmer Posts: 5 New Member
    My heart wants University but my head is saying it's gonna be farming, I'm also betting they're gonna add horses. No clue why :D