Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How was this NOT a hint!

I see you, SimGurus 👀👀

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the freelance careers come in an update before Island Living was released? I totally feel like they put easter eggs in the game!

My Sim is a freelance sketch artist and this glows on the back of digiart pad!
66782701_10101738039018570_4503263954201477120_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQlGtz7SMhA_KCrb6srPTHc9lVfvJdsD-yARLptfuyvBDCEr304VGVvOaRoi7YKAq4U&_nc_ht=scontent.fykz1-1.fna&oh=6cede915bfd14f85adbc2c09be3fe52b&oe=5DA99524

Not that I mind.. of course.
91Yp.gif

Comments

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Yes! And the Freelance career unlocks a picture of an underwater scene, probably early concept art for Island Living.
    a256aFi.gif
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    edited July 2019
    Yes! And the Freelance career unlocks a picture of an underwater scene, probably early concept art for Island Living.

Where? Can you show me a photo? @FreezerBunnyCowplant
    Post edited by suzyl3 on
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    ...and they say they never add hints...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    :lol:@paradiseplanet right?!

Come on Gurus! We're on to you!
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I’m not convinced.
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    there are lot of chicken and farming references in island living. a farming expansion is def coming next on november.
    y'all got bread?
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited July 2019
    Uhh.... how is this a hint to anything

e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited July 2019
    there is also those ''paintings of mars'' and one of the photos looks very much like sulani which shocked me just now

the description is also like ''it might be mars or not be mars'' or whatever for all 3 of those
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    @Zeldaboy180 there is a turtle hatching event in Island Living, and you see turtles swimming around the Island.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited July 2019
    @TheIntrovertSimmer chickens are a part of island life, and not just in the sims. I highly doubt that it's a hint at a farming pack, and does November really make sense for a farming pack? It's extremely cold in the Northern Hemisphere, which is where the Sims Headquarters is located, and I doubt they'd release it then. Farming is more likely to come next June.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I never even noticed that before

*Loading game to search for University hints*
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    there are lot of chicken and farming references in island living. a farming expansion is def coming next on november.

There were lots of witches references in Laundry Day stuff, but witches wont be added until almost two years after Laundry stuff was released. Don't get too excited convincing yourself that Farming is definitely the next pack, chances are it isn't.
    edited July 2019
    simmer_jay wrote: »
    @Zeldaboy180 there is a turtle hatching event in Island Living, and you see turtles swimming around the Island.

Except that is a Tortoise, and you're talking sea turtles. Not everything is a hint. I know we want it to be.

Tortoises can't even survive in the water lol. They would drown instantly.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    OOOH that's a turtle I was wondering what the symbol was
    edited July 2019

Except that is a Tortoise, and you're talking sea turtles. Not everything is a hint. I know we want it to be.

It just seems like such a specifically odd thing to add on the back of a device. It’s not like that symbol is on any other electronic device in the game, as far as I know.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

It just seems like such a specifically odd thing to add on the back of a device. It’s not like that symbol is on any other electronic device in the game, as far as I know.

They could've picked any other animal or anything else to place on the back of the device, but they chose this specific animal..?

Also is this the digital sketchpad? That came out with the Style Influencer patch before Get Famous came out, and that was late 2018.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png

They could've picked any other animal or anything else to place on the back of the device, but they chose this specific animal..?

Also is this the digital sketchpad? That came out with the Style Influencer patch before Get Famous came out, and that was late 2018.

Yup! It is :blush:
    Yeah I couldn't remember when it was actually added to the game, but I knew it was before Island Living.
    If they didn't mean for this to be a hint, then it was just an extremely close coincidence :wink::lol:
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member

There were lots of witches references in Laundry Day stuff, but witches wont be added until almost two years after Laundry stuff was released. Don't get too excited convincing yourself that Farming is definitely the next pack, chances are it isn't.

Actually Realm of magic is the next one. It's been leaked all over.

Yes it was and there are turtles in Sulani for the turtle hatching event though it usually doesn't happen until after the island has had all of the wild life return and the island taken care of so that turtle was probably a hint to Island living and nothing more.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

edited July 2019
    BMSO wrote: »

Actually Realm of magic is the next one. It's been leaked all over.

Yes it was and there are turtles in Sulani for the turtle hatching event though it usually doesn't happen until after the island has had all of the wild life return and the island taken care of so that turtle was probably a hint to Island living and nothing more.

I can't wait to see the event. I think I'll be waiting for a sale for a while :disappointed:
    I've entered a few giveaways but no luck yet. $52 in Canada is a lot of money! I just can't afford that on an expansion pack right now.
    Y'all not everything is a hint. :D

Again, it's a Tortoise. They quite literally cannot survive in water. They drown instantly. They cannot swim.

Why pick an animal that cannot swim to hint at a new pack?

If anything it's a reference to a paint program, slow internet or the void critter.