Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SURPRISING THINGS IN THE SIMS 4 WE DIDN'T KNOW EXIST?

Can you share us the things you discovered or found out in the entire The Sims 4 including its expansion packs, game packs and stuff packs most of us did not know exist in the game.

For my part, I just learned yesterday that a clown painting among the paintings in the wall decor section of the decor category purchase - able thru the build mode can have an interaction. You can click the clown painting and interact with it for quite a number of times. Your Sim will cry upon interacting queue you made for quite a number of times and a clown will visit your Sim. How about you what have you discovered which we don't know yet.

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    One thing I just recently learned about merfolk is this. They will swim in their human form until they are exposed or admit they are a merfolk.
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    [quote="LaBlue0314;c-17151111"]One thing I just recently learned about merfolk is this. They will swim in their human form until they are exposed or admit they are a merfolk.[/quote]

I noticed that yesterday too!
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    There's a thread pinned in this very section, with hundred of pages about exactly that.
    The size can seem intimidating but it's fun to read.
  • bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    @happyopi What is the name of the thread?

• SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    bootsguy wrote: »
    @happyopi What is the name of the thread?

if you click on in you'll know :D "thing syou didn't know"
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    bootsguy wrote: »
    Can you share us the things you discovered or found out in the entire The Sims 4 including its expansion packs, game packs and stuff packs most of us did not know exist in the game.

For my part, I just learned yesterday that a clown painting among the paintings in the wall decor section of the decor category purchase - able thru the build mode can have an interaction. You can click the clown painting and interact with it for quite a number of times. Your Sim will cry upon interacting queue you made for quite a number of times and a clown will visit your Sim. How about you what have you discovered which we don't know yet.

I'm not sure whether I should comment here or the other thread, but I just want to say that I didn't know about the clown painting and reading this gave me goose bumps, because I had some problems with tragic clown when I played TS1 :D
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey friends considering this thread has been open on the same topic for quite a while I'm going to go ahead and close this off, if you want to keep discussing it you can do so there alright :smile:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top