Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Living EP Giveaway *CLOSED*

LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
Hi! With the new Ep and summer still being here I wanted to give others here on the forums an opportunity to get the newest EP. :)

All you have to do is post mentioning what this would add to your gameplay if you got the pack. (Or maybe you're a builder and just love the new build items. :p )

Rules
-Only post once.
-You have to be an active member of the forum to be eligible. (Meaning you didn't join to just enter and have atleast over 30 posts.)

Will be taking entries until July 6th 11:59PM EST

Will be giving another IL code come Friday and there should be a random surprise one as well. :heart:

This giveaway isn't sponsored by EA in any way. I just want others to have the opportunity to play the pack. :)

Happy Simming.
JNbwAQW.jpg
5vJrxmT.png
Post edited by LadyKyn on

Comments

• Options
    TSandersTSanders Posts: 89 Member
    Thank you for hosting the giveaway! I do like the build items but I am more interested in the world itself. Sulani is just a beautiful world and the fact you can interact with the ocean is a major bonus.
    BabyBunBunOfDoom on Origin
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited July 2019
    Thank you for this opportunity. :)

I think my main draw to this pack is because TS4 has caught my interest in family play, I love the idea of taking the kids to the beach.
    I also have to admit that this is the first pack that has made me serious about building a home. After seeing the build/buy items, I was picturing how I would build a "vacation" get-away. It motivates me to use Perfect Patio Stuff (which was among the bottom of my stuff pack list because I didn't use anything from it).
    And...I can make Mermaids that look wicked. >:)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Thanks for doing this! I would enjoy taking my sims to the beach. I'm currently playing a save that began with characters from The Big Bang Theory. The show's characters are now elders and their kids are starting to come to the forefront. They're all quite well off so I think they would enjoy relaxing on the beach, learning about mermaids and so forth. The new clothes and items look pretty good too.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Thank you for doing this giveaway
    Mermaids - need I say more Mermaids
    I love the beach and living in a landlocked province, I can at least take my sims to the beach or have them live on a tropical island and live vicariously through them.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    Thank for this! I’m most excited for the conservationist career. I have a sim save ready for a teen who grows up in the city and vacations in Sulani. She falls in love with it and the decides to move their as an adult for the change of pace.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Thank you for the opportunity!
    I am really excited about the mermaids, I've been wanting mermaids for a while now. Not only that but I love the whole tropical beach vibes! :smiley:
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Mostly the beach activities, but hey who knows what else could be fun?
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I would be mainly use the pack to explore Sulani as I think it's one of the biggest assets from the pack. Sailing around the island and enjoying all the beautiful sights. And I will probably end up with a mermaid in the family fairly quickly.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I have to say, I was never particularly excited about mermaids, but since I knew they were coming, I've been making plans for them in my game. For example, if anyone knows Sailor Moon, I'm going to make a household consisting of the outer senshi as famous people in Del Sol Valley, and of course Neptune is going to be a mermaid! Also there's the new world, which might become one of my favourites - a lot to look forward to!

Thank you for doing this giveaway!
  • Options
    drjmoowdrjmoow Posts: 52 Member
    Here are my main goals for my Island Living vacations:

1. Have a vampire Sim marry a mermaid and see what children will become one or the other magical creature.
    2. Teach my Sim family the importance of taking care of exploring different cultures as each member has a special role in passing down Island traditions to the next generation.
    3. Have fun playing with pets and discovering wildlife on the Island.
  • Options
    VuloriVulori Posts: 94 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway!

The biggest draw for me is mermaids, but I really love the build/buy mode stuff and the world as well.
  • Options
    SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    Thank you for the giveaway!
    Admittedly I can't really pick one thing I'm most excited for haha. I build and play in live, though, so I guess the world! Sulani is absolutely stunning.
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member

I loved swimming in the ocean in TS2. There was just something very relaxing in watching them swim there. That's why I would love to let my sims do it in TS4 as well. The beautiful scenery of Sulani most likely makes it even better experience.

Sun bathing and the other beach activities would be fun too. Aand I'm actually rather excited about mermaids, even though before the pack was announced I couldn't have cared less about them :smiley: These are the main points for me now :smile:
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    edited July 2019
    Thank you for this chance! I lived in Hawaii for 3 months, and it was the best place I have ever been. Having this pack would give me a chance to experience island life through my sims!
  • Options
    Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    Thank you for this opportunity! I would love to explore Sulani and take my sim families to the beach.
  • Options
    TSandersTSanders Posts: 89 Member
    I was just gifted Island Living so I would like to withdraw my entry. Good luck everyone!
    BabyBunBunOfDoom on Origin
  • Options
    SimChiSimChi Posts: 143 Member
    I really want the build/buy items. Thanks for hosting the contest :)
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Well Im pretty big on mermaids, and I have some mersim stories in mind I'd like to get off the ground. One in mind involves a mersim tasked by the Sulani gods to protect the island from whoever would desecrate it. He/She wouldnt be "evil"...but would drown (or attempt to!) anybody perceived to be a threat to the island. Plus, I might try to build some touristy looking places to help move the story along.

Plus Im tired of stalking my local Target and Best Buy for a sale lol.
  • Options
    Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    The biggest draw for me is definitely mermaids, new build and buy (I love building) and Sulani.
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    I want my Daenerys Targaryen sim to live on the volcano lot. lmao Also, I'm already in love with the whole world and can't wait to play some mermaids. Love my occults. Oh, and SHARKS!!

Thank you so much for the opportunity, and good luck to everyone! 🍀
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    IllesyaIllesya Posts: 6 New Member
    Thanks for the opportunity! :smiley: I'm mostly excited for the new CAS and build items, but I'm also pretty excited to be able to swim in open waters.
  • Options
    kr823kr823 Posts: 37 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway :smile: I would probably use the BB stuff the most, Sulani looks like the most beautiful place to build homes. I will definitely be making a few mermaids too, they look so cool
  • Options
    PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway

It would be a perfect way for my sim to have a vacation, relax and drink some kava.
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited July 2019
    Thank you for the giveaway.

I am mostly excited for the new CAS and Buy items. In my humble opinion TS4 CAS is still lacking in 'real' swim wear and this EP adds five very beautiful pieces to this category for female Sims and two for male Sims. Plus it adds a lot of hot weather clothing for all Sims.
    Fishing off boats is also something I want to try out in my game.
    The coconut cake would be a great new recipe for Gilbert Jacquet's bakery in Magnolia Promenade.
    Sunbathing is a feature I am missing since the release of Seasons. With IL I could have it finally.
    Post edited by Erja888 on
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    Thank you for doing this.
    I'd love to send my sims swimming in the ocean and I'd let them get a tan, because I love the idea of sims having tan lines.