Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Occult do you want the most?

Comments

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    Robots
    I would love to see different types of Robots. Robots that can clean, take care of the children, garden etc. I would also love to see Sim like Robots as well, just without feelings and needs to use the rest room and eat. But would need extra charging and would need to be built. They could make it a skill, possibly even an active job.
  • MoaMoa Posts: 33 Member
    Fairies
    And witches and demons!
  • MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves (with body hair)! Followed by Robots/Androids, I suppose.

a63ftuN.png
  • adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies, oh please give me fairies <3
    origin ID: adduapina
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited July 2019
    Werewolves
    Next to Sorcerers, Werewolves are the next biggest Life State I need.
    My Sorcerer's Best friend is a Werewolf. My sorcerer's Girlfriend is a Huntress.
    the three of them are a vigilante group and defend the city from supernatural attacks.

They should turn Plantsims into Nymphs, Nymphs are a lot cooler.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Werewolves
    I would like to have Werewolves AND better Plantsims...
    But since we already have sorta Plantsims, I choose Werewolves... they would go perfectly with Vampires and Witches. :)
  • lemonade578lemonade578 Posts: 75 Member
    Where is the "witches" option?
    cUfiTAd.png
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Better PlantSims
    Toss up between better plant sims and robots (as long as they're like the ones in sims 3 into the future)
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • RedSunBluesRedSunBlues Posts: 143 Member
    Unicorns
    ashcrash19 wrote: »
    I hope Bonehilda returns! Yes, you can have skeletons in Jungle Adventure but it's not quite the same.

I <3 Bonehilda! I really hope she makes a comeback at some point.
    I also want cemetery lots back in any kind of spookyish pack. They were my favorite to go to in sims 3, something interesting always happened there in the wee hours of the night. Also a fog emitter would be cool to have again (if we dont already?)
  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    Werewolves
    Of the ones listed? Werewolves.

But my real answer is "Better Aliens".

My next answer would be witches - though I'm unsure if I want that to be a lifestate or for there to be a witchcraft skill tree.

And I've been thinking about it and my next answer might honestly be genies. I don't think witches are going to be what I want them to be (and that's okay, what I want is not the mainstream), but I think genies could fill that same niche. As long as you brought back the possibility of success/failure of wishes, or unintended consequences. Plus, it'd be fun to be playing as a genie and have an object (like a lamp) that follows you that spawns on any lot you travel to, and there's a chance an NPC will grab it and try for a wish, and you can choose whether you want to grant their wish straightforwardly or in a "be careful what you wish for" way. And you can complete some in-game requirements to earn your freedom if you want to. And (like fairies and the fairy house in The Sims 3) you can choose to retreat to your lamp whenever you want to recoup your needs.

And then I'd pick werewolves.

So, like, I want werewolves. But I want other lifestates more.
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    edited July 2019
    Werewolves
    If werewolves are introduced into the game, I’m crossing-my-fingers that sims will transform into a ACTUAL werewolf. Anybody thinking Twilight series? :D
  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    Werewolves
    HimRumi wrote: »
    If werewolves are introduced into the game, I’m crossing-my-fingers that sims will transform into a ACTUAL werewolf. Anybody thinking Twilight series? :D

I definitely would prefer a frightening old-school werewolf to a teen heartthrob one.

I think one of the reasons Vampires are so well received is that, with the combination of aspirations and the skill tree, you can make both. You can go full Edward Cullen or full Nosferatu.

(while I think mermaids are a little underwhelming, I also think it's neat that you can be Ariel or a horror movie murder siren as well).

Hopefully if they add witches and werewolves, they'll take that to heart. So you can (by using the skill tree or whatever) be a full on The Wolfman werewolf or a pretty boy werewolf at your choosing. And and old-school fairy-tale villain witch or a new-age Harry Potter pretty teenage witch.
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited July 2019
    Werewolves
    Werewolves are sexy.

But Fairies are a close second, for me.

The poll presupposes that we will get Witches later this years with Realms of Magic.
  • CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    Fairies
    FAIRIES. But not lame fairies true fae folk who are mischievous and wreak havoc on the world.
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Fairies
    I'd love some fairies! I hope they would get elemental powers as well, like fairy of the fire, wind, water, earth, and other cool magic! Snd nice flying animations, and wings that fold when they sit or sleep :D
    I liked Winx, growing up, and tons of other fairy stories/movies, so to me fairies are essential part of my sims world. I love all supernaturals (fav being witches, vampires, mermaids, and fairies) and should love to have more 💖🤩 I also want werewolves and better plantsims
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Fairies
    I like the idea of fairies but werewolves could also be cool, too.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Werewolves
    Feels weird having vampires without werewolves. Although I hope we get a new occult type in the future, like Elves or FrankenSims.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    Robots
    I think most of us believe witches will already be in realm of magic..... if not, they will sure be disappointing a lot of us.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Genies which isn't on the list.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited July 2019
    Fairies
    I mean, I already made a poll on the same topic (this was before EA Play though), but figured I might as well vote anyways.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Robots
    Plumbots !!

Werewolves close second.
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited July 2019
    Fairies
    jimjam1009 wrote: »
    I want fairies, but even more angels and demons. This was my wish from day one back when I played The Sims 1, and I still try to do it. But it would be much easier if it was available through the gameplay itself.
    sXEVs5L.jpg

I sadly don’t think they’ll ever do them because of the religious connotation with angels and demons.

I've played angels and demons in TS3 using fairies and mods. Their stories had nothing religious about them at all.

My demon had the evil trait and worked in the assassin career. On her nights off, she worked as a cat thief, breaking into homes and stealing stuff while everyone else was asleep. One of her assassin assignments was to actually kill her best friend who had turned against the mafia family they both belong to. She completed the assignment but much to my surprise, she grieved for her best friend. She would break out crying for quite a number of days!

I made a handsome angel sim who has the good trait and works as a doctor in the medical career. My demon fell in love with him and they got married. They even had a child who has her beautiful cyan eyes, but her dad's good trait and white angel wings!

In the end, she gave up her demonic status (because demons are basically fallen angels) and became an angel herself with the good trait and white wings.

I think I'll play that story again....

PS: I picked fairies, but I would prefer for as many of them to be included as possible.
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Fairies
    jimjam1009 wrote: »
    I want fairies, but even more angels and demons. This was my wish from day one back when I played The Sims 1, and I still try to do it. But it would be much easier if it was available through the gameplay itself.
    sXEVs5L.jpg

I sadly don’t think they’ll ever do them because of the religious connotation with angels and demons.

I've played angels and demons in TS3 using fairies and mods. Their stories had nothing religious about them at all.

My demon had the evil trait and worked in the assassin career. On her nights off, she worked as a cat thief, breaking into homes and stealing stuff while everyone else was asleep. One of her assassin assignments was to actually kill her best friend who had turned against the mafia family they both belong to. She completed the assignment but much to my surprise, she grieved for her best friend. She would break out crying for quite a number of days!

I made a handsome angel sim who has the good trait and works as a doctor in the medical career. My demon fell in love with him and they got married. They even had a child who has her beautiful cyan eyes, but her dad's good trait and white angel wings!

In the end, she gave up her demonic status (because demons are basically fallen angels) and became an angel herself with the good trait and white wings.

I think I'll play that story again....

PS: I picked fairies, but I would prefer for as many of them to be included as possible.

I love it! I always wanted to play as angel/devil thing. I also made (aka shamelessly downloaded off gallery) Lucifer and made some book characters that are angels in my game and would love LOVE for them to actually be so. Definitely want fairies, 100% hands down, and perhaps moderrs can make angel and devil wings but itd be cool if they just had a new separate life state like that. Could be called a "celestial" and choose vampire style tree of how good/evil you'll be with different powers. And given both wing choices that you can choose yourself for whatever you want. Itd be amazing!
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    i have hated zombies every since they first appeared in games. if they put them back in game i hope they put button like in sims 3 to select those that ya dont want. i'd hate to just stay home due to stupid zombies.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Werewolves
    i have hated zombies every since they first appeared in games. if they put them back in game i hope they put button like in sims 3 to select those that ya dont want. i'd hate to just stay home due to stupid zombies.

The thing is, they stupidly didn't add a button for zombies in TS3. You could disable werewolves, fairies, vampires, and witches, but not zombies.