Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Occult do you want the most?

Now that we have mermaids and get witches, what is the occult you want the most?
a256aFi.gif

What Occult do you want the most? 239 votes

Werewolves
35%
JeanGRIMMYJaseWedPhierakittenlisamwittPlayerSinger2010NihmoIrdiwenAnmirlarobyngravesSavorySagefruitsbasket101zagboorulesMilutinMujovicHimRumiHestiaCeCeDotBabykittyjadeGracieO312 86 votes
Robots
12%
icmnfrshAlrynnalanmichael1Jennyggashcrash19simmietimeHumility925KhrisstynejineratorelelunicybixtersEmmaVaneZenAlchemistJackOnYourBackSigzy05QueenMercylexus20HermitgirlSheriSim57Horrorgirl6 30 votes
Better PlantSims
10%
IcewolfoveronIObellemoltaziaGemsGaloreFroilEchovaHarukotyanZeldaboy180MoonfoxNightcryPotterheadSimcalipossAuronoiChieftainemilymsimsMagicalZiaJemmaTheSimmerTS1299PeanutButterSims2002RosalettaDreamCytcher 26 votes
Zombies
2%
mlmeadowsiNikkiBearEnderGamer87sueplayssimsGordyL33tP33tNW 6 votes
Mummies
0%
Bagoas77 1 vote
Fairies
32%
Akl500PSimsprocfunrudy8292Ravenbyrd229MartinvAyradyssMLadyAzzeraIsb917SuccySerenityRulesMariefoxprice83simgirl1010Moon_Willowmock68AngelluluLizzychicagoalex_alex09Simsister2004kitkat5786bloodydarkangl 78 votes
Unicorns
5%
VulorirjssimEvaliynEnkiSchmidttmcevoy1121ofDDRedSunBluesAirakaleTodilooevelewisadrieleeHeatherInMyHeart 12 votes

Comments

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves and fairies are a tie for me.

I don't consider unicorns to be an occult though.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Robots
    Plumbots! They were so cool!

artw5_render.png
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    edited July 2019
    Fairies
    Oops. Didn't read the entire OP.
  • simmietimesimmietime Posts: 103 Member
    Robots
    Robots back in the Sims 4 would be PERFECT!
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited July 2019
    Werewolves
    simmietime wrote: »
    Robots back in the Sims 4 would be PERFECT!

I do agree!
    Along with trait chips/ upgrades where you can give robots abilities such as nanny bot, cleaning drone, feeling emotions, solar powered, water resistance or perfect gardener!
    a256aFi.gif
  • RedSunBluesRedSunBlues Posts: 143 Member
    edited July 2019
    Unicorns
    Unicorns could be awesome and would mean we'd get horses

They're tied with werewolves and other were-animals along with sims that can transform into cats and dogs

The only occult I never want to see again are robots. sorry robo-fans
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Werewolves
    Unicorns could be awesome and would mean we'd get horses

They're tied with werewolves and other were-animals along with sims that can transform into cats and dogs

The only occult I never want to see again are robots. sorry robo-fans

Which is why the best way would be to have each occult in a separate GP so people can avoid what they don't want. I am not into robots myself, too.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Werewolves
    I'm really hoping for werewolves next. My vampires need a rival and my game just feels incomplete without them. Fairies and unicorns (as well as horses) would be great too. I'm a big supernatural fan so I hope we get as many as possible.
  • wormstache999wormstache999 Posts: 477 Member
    At this point I would take pretty much anything. I'm starved for occults. And I want them fleshed out like vampires because mermaids were a big disappointment for me and I can put them in the same box with aliens and plant Sims. They just feel like Sims with costumes and a handful of special interactions.
  • IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    Better PlantSims
    Since it's confirmed that we're going to have witches, I voted for better PlantSims. I really miss the way they were in the Sims 2, now they're watered down (no pun intended).
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Werewolves
    Robot is cool too and add features to add cyborg upgrade to sims
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited July 2019
    Fairies
    I want fairies, but even more angels and demons. This was my wish from day one back when I played The Sims 1, and I still try to do it. But it would be much easier if it was available through the gameplay itself.
    sXEVs5L.jpg
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Robots
    This is tough! I picked robots because the Sims 3 Plumbots were so interesting with their complex roles and personality chips you could create.

I really want Unicorns also...cuz Unicorns.

I also like the idea of a lamp with a Genie that grants you three wishes and can be turned human after (like modern Aladdin).

Fairies have been sort of hit or miss with me since Sims 3 sort of half-baked them, but I'd be curious to see.

Werewolves are cool but I hope they figure out a way to make the fur look cool--sparse hair on a half-wolf body is odd to me.

As a side note, I hope Bonehilda returns! Yes, you can have skeletons in Jungle Adventure but it's not quite the same.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    Werewolves
    Robots too or some Cyborg kind of thing.

Better PlantSims, Bonehilda, Genie and Fairies would be nice, also Unicorns if we get horses too.

I wouldn't mind if there were some other kind of occults as well that has not been in previous games yet. For example other kind of (I'm not sure what to call them but) were-animals or something like that. But it's really important that they are made well, otherwise wouldn't want them.
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Robots
    Definitely robots, because I miss Into The Future a lot and really want to see some futuristic/sci-fi content again. :D
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • iNikkiBeariNikkiBear Posts: 25 Member
    Zombies
    I personally really liked the witches- I LOVED them in the sims 2. I think Zombies were cool because I was able to make a story similar to world war z.
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Robots
    Robots I think, with self-modification and special needs like charging and stuff.
    Although I think it's pretty close to what we have with aliens and scientist career - the cyborg-like outfits, the constructor etc.
    Now we have ghosts, vampires, mermaids, aliens, gonna have witches - honestly, I think it's enough occults already :)
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited July 2019
    Better PlantSims
    or Fairies if these are the choices
    I played plantsims like 90% of time in ts2 so I just find their current state sort of sad

but also id really love DRAGONS from ts1 to make a grand comeback even more fabulous
    (just so i can forget about those ts3 birds masquerading as dragons)

and also would love all sorts of new mythological creatures too

robots are sort of more of a tech and less of a occult to me so idk
    i guess those are cool concept too but not really in ''occult pack''
    more like scifi pack or future pack or something like that
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Robots

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
    I need robots. Please, in the name of Will Wright make them good. Amen.

I'd love them to give more of a boost to Ghosts and even Grimmy. Other than that I'm happy to try out what comes.
    egTcBMc.png
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Zombies
    Simmingal wrote: »
    but also id really love DRAGONS from ts1 to make a grand comeback even more fabulous
    (just so i can forget about those ts3 birds masquerading as dragons)
    Yeah. If dragons were an option on the poll, I would have picked it. I need my boy Torch.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • ThunderNebThunderNeb Posts: 55 Member
    Fairies
    I almost voted for better Plant Sims, but that should be a patch. I almost voted Werewolves, but that should have come with Dogs and Cats... Maybe, as a massive patch for My First Pet? I want Fairies if they are good and mischievous Fey. Pixies and Changelings. Changelings look near human and are switched with unattended babies and toddlers and age up to be mischievous pranksters who use cantrips to make fools out of their adopted family.
  • CrazyNinjaCrazyNinja Posts: 24 Member
    Werewolves
    Honestly it’s between werewolves and fairies for me. It would make for interesting gameplay if werewolves were as detailed as the vampires and if a rivalry aspect was included. Of course, I would only want them if they were done well. Like many people I was disappointed when I realized that mermaids were not what I hoped they would be :(
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Werewolves
    1d7.gif
    For reasons.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    Werewolves
    I picked Werewolves but I would be so happy to see many more supernatural lifestates. I am still slightly of the persuasion we may get more than witches in RoM, and werewolves are at the top of the list of those I think may also be added. However I would also like to see fairies, although perhaps more the Fae than the prettified version. Plumbots would be fun too, I've often thought it would be great to have an Android friend/helper IRL so one in the Sims would be fantastic. Perhaps a futuristic pack would have them. I am sure Grant mentioned something about a pack of this nature a year or so ago when people were asking about packs set in the past, that he would like to see something futuristic. Of course that could mean there is no chance as they don't usually do such overt statements of preferences for things that are actually coming. Sadly I can't remember when and I don't have the inclination to go through his past tweets to find it.
  • jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    edited July 2019
    Werewolves
    I want fairies, but even more angels and demons. This was my wish from day one back when I played The Sims 1, and I still try to do it. But it would be much easier if it was available through the gameplay itself.
    sXEVs5L.jpg

I sadly don’t think they’ll ever do them because of the religious connotation with angels and demons.