Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Outfit Change Delay: Completely Unplayable

My sims and all townies are encountering a delay when it comes to changing clothing. This can be related to showering, going to work, using athletic equipment, etc.
When it was only happening to my sim I didn't care. I would simply pause the game for 30 seconds and then my sim would change clothing.

Unfortunately, on lots where other sims are present, (i.e. the gym) this only works half the time. Some sims will change clothes after 30 seconds of waiting, and other will continue standing there mindlessly. This also caused issues with gigs, as the sims performing would never get changed.
Dorms are a nightmare. Roommates would stand in front of their beds for hours and not go to sleep.

This is making the game completely unplayable. Because sims are getting stuck changing clothes, sometimes I can't perform certain interactions with them, and have to reset them via console. I have tested this in various neighborhoods and it still remains a problem. I also have NRAAS mods, such as Mastercontroller, Overwatch, ErrorTrap, etc.

I do have a small amount of clothing CC, which was been cleaned, compressed and merged.
With CC removed, I am still experiencing the delay with changing outfits.

I have all expansions and stuff packs, minus Movie Stuff. I am suspecting that the issue is that there are too many outfits in CAS from all expansions+stuff packs. Should I uninstall some expansions and stuff packs? (I really don't want to lol) I wish there was some way to remove unwanted clothing from the game.

I have been playing the sims 3 for years and am familiar with troubleshooting problems. I have cleared the .cache files in the Sims 3 folder.
PC specs:
Windows 10
GTX 1080ti
i7 7700k
16GB RAM
3TB HD
256GB SSD

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments