Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Modern Amazon Challenge

The Modern Amazon Challenge
Im completely new at this and i use alot of short hand. I hope im posting innthe right place.

My daughter and i created this challenge and i been testing and still am testing it. As i explain i do believe i have worked out all the hiccups and kinks. I wrote it out on wattpad. So i will post a link . I have tried to explain every question someone would have but if i havs missed anything please let me know. Any questions please ask. I only have base game, late night and supernatural but i started with base game. So i fairly sure any game should play the same.

The Modern Amazon Challenge on Wattpad

If u don't know the history of the amazons. Then u should look the up, just watch Hercules, Xena Warrior Princess or Wonder Woman. Lol, this is the modern times and plague has ran rampart in ur small town of (wherever u start. Try and find an almost empty world. Just main downtown major and career buildings.) This plague only attacked x chromosome. Sad but true.

You must make two sims or download. However, u play, either one or both need to have some unique characteristics. The Male name must be January and female can be any name and last name can be any name. Here is where u will first cheat.

NOTE: I have ONLY made three sims, one female and two males. I started off with 1 male and one female, like i explained innthe rules. However, my, 9 year old, son liked the challenge and he wanted to make a sim in my world. I had to make an exception for him and change a rule. This rule is:

**!! I have the supernatural expansion pack. I made all males in my town ghost. Seeing how they all die anyway. So his sim is a ghost. If u have kids or anyone who wants to add a sim to ur world, come up with a loophole to add the sim.

However, there is a glitch in my game, not sure in other games. This glitch will not change a male, of any kind, into a ghost. So i would turn them into a ghost and then force kill them the way i made them a ghost.

EXAMPLE: Take any male sim and cheat create-a-sim and pick ghost for species. There should be a tab under it with a ghost on it. When u click on it look at the different tombstones. So pick jellybean death or death by meteor etc.... Click accept. If they dont turn into ghost when u go back to game play, like mine doesn't, then u will cheat force kill by jellybean death or death by metero etc..... Yes the sim will or should disappear. The game will deside rather he will rise again later.

Cheats and mods: u can cheat money but no more than 500,000. There is also a house that I builded just for this challenge. If u would like to see it click here. Details on the house later.

The Male must have these traits (* means hidden skills)

neat
bookworm
Nature cook
Handy
good kisser
Commitment issues
perfectionist
loner
hate outdoor
*can apprehend burglar
*make no messes

These are optional traits.

hopeless romantic
Family oriented
artistic
Charismatic
flirting
genius
athletic

He has to have all skills mastered

Cooking
Logic
Writing
Painting
Athletic
Charisma
Handiness

All doors leading to the outside are locked to keep the Male's in the home. Unless paying Bill's. He not not allowed to work. If money is getting low he will have to paint, write or both. He cooks all meals til the daughter are able to cook. Then it's up for grabs.

Since ur Male sim is not allowed to leave the house after the first woman has come and gone, will explain in more detail later. You as God of the sims have two options that are a must "cheat"click on mailbox and force visitor or "cheat" click mailbox, know everyone and "cheat" become bestfriends with all females in town and invite one over. If u do the first option a few things will happen:

1. U may have already had kids with that woman.

2. U may end up with a Male coming to ur house. At the point u can click and total annihilate him and any Male u come across. Seeing how the game will populate random sims anyway. Unless there is a mod or cheat (which I did look. If u find one please shoot me a link.) that stops this from happening.

If u do the second option u can control who comes to ur house but one or three things will happen.

1. U may have unlock the door to let them in.

2. U could miss them and they walk away.

U are not allowed to hire any services other then a gardener (this person to maybe a man) at some point u can try and make him a her too. Maybe a repair man (cant help the game is sexist. Lol but u can try and make it a repair woman) from time to time. I have supernatural and I just made the gardener a werewolf. As long as they are not human males.

January's lifetime wish can be anything but since he not getting a job or leaving the house I would make it something like:

Professional author
Golden tongue, golden fingers
Illustrious author
Living in the lap of luxury
Master of the arts
Perfect mind and body
Renaissance sim
Super popular
Surrounded by family
Swimming in cash
The culinary librarian
The tinker

There are many options but u get the idea.

To make him having babies ezer. U can also cheat the the lifetime rewards and the majors ones u should pick are:

Fast learner
Speedh cleaner
Attractive
Fertility treatment (a must for guys but not for females. But u can if u want to)
Multi tasker
Never dull
Observant
Fast metabolism
Acclaimed author
Master of seduction

Optinal:

Extra creative

By the time ur first Male, January, reaches elder age u should have at least 46 or more kids. 17 girls and 29 boys, is my count. Let's see ur numbers.

End page two

The only job the female has is to get pregnant.�* Cheats and mods are only allowed to have multi births. No eating of apples or watermelons.�*�* However, in testing and playing the challenge I had a small hiccup.�* I had two females back to back give me 3 Male kids.�* If this happens u are allowed to eat three to four peices of watermelon.�*�*

As u know there are many mods with helping u know if she pregnant or if it's boy or girl. All mods and cheats used in this matter are ok to use but the game for the most part needs to pick the sex.

When the female gets pregnant the game will put her on maternity leave. The female is to live in the house until she gives birth to atlease one more females. She doesn't stay to help raise any children.�* She can help around the house for total of 4 days and pay Bill's, cook and clean.

Once she shows signs of being pregnancy I highly recommend u make him and her not like each other. Drag the friendship bar the other way. That way u can make sure there is no dating or marriage happening and also u can keep track of who u had kids with and when they die of old age.�* In testing this challenge I had one of my kids daughter's die before January reach elder age.

Any ya to adult female that is not of ur bloodline is good to have babies with, just no repeats unless she give u all Male babies. At the point it's a redo and u cannot move her out til she has had atlease 1 or more baby girls.

End page three

As u know all males children must die before or at ya hood. So what every u do and whenever u do it that's the time limit. I will explain one Male child in the heir page. Look

All infant can be aged asap or within 24 sim hours. Yes a baby for a day or less. If u want to make it harder u can keep them as babies as long as the lifespan will allow. No cheating on never aging the babies up.�* The traits can be randomized or u can hand pick each. Trust me u get tired after the third or fourth child.�*

Once the baby's become toddlers the fun begins. U have to buy all toys that help with delevement. In the house I mention early it has 3 teddy bears, 3 block toys, 3 xylophones, 2 doll house (just because they are cute) and one toy box.

No cheating allow on skills. The only cheat allowed is to make click make all happy mailbox cheat. All toddlers must be taught to walk and talk before they can even be considered to aged up. I would wait for them to max all three kid skill, cooking, blocks and music. I do believe that is all theres is, if there is more please shoot me a link. Potty training is not important but if u want to make it harder u can add that in too.

Once all things have been mastered then the kids can be aged up. Now there are a new set of rules. All kids must go to school. All after school activies must be done. Homework is a must. No cheating on school performance. All kids must make honor roll, straight A students. Also as I play the only books they can read is logic. So try to max their logic and they can paint, play music write and play chess. Believe it or not they cant fix thing like click repair but if u have the master controller mod. U click on the child portrait and then click on the house under master controller u go to repair all. The notification at the top will say the child did the repair. Not sure if it counts toward their handiness skill but it worth a try. I have done it a lot but never checked the skill once they became teens. Seeing how the skill wont show up til then.

Either by force aging or just letting the kids grow up, however u play. The kids reach teen age. All rules above apply. Part time jobs, after school activities, reading, writing, playing music, chess, working out, gardening, cooking, collecting, fishing and fixing things to even paying Bills are a must. By this age all my girls mastered logic. Before any child reaches ya hood they have to mastered the skills needed for whatever career u plan on putting them in.

Once all criteria have been met either by force aging up or game play time kids reach ya. Yeaaaah!�* Congratulations.�* Each daughter should have in their inventory�* two main things. A death flower and a car. If playing an expansion pack whatever else they need. For example I play supernatural my girls that are witches get to keep the most expensive wand.

If u started in a almost empty world, like I did in testing, then a very simple 1 bedroom. 1 bath cabin should be all over ur world. ****The reason for 1 bedroom, single bed, 1 bath house is so there will be no pc male hooking up without u knowing.�*�* If u have the right mods, u should see the, quoting the exact words minus the illegal part, "happy (illegal) couple looking for a new home to start their new family." *****With the exception of your house.�* Mods and money cheats can help them move with no problem. If u want to group ur kids, meaning kids with one mom all in one house, that's fine too.

Every important note. The girls that are born and have reached ya hood before the Male heir is born will have to stick around. So u may have two or three ya daughters to stick around to help raise the youngers kids.

If this happens, u would fix ambrosia for the girls and have them eat it before they move out. U want all your Amazons to have a fresh start when leaving u house.

End page four

Are u still with me.�* Good great now I will tell u how to pick ur Male heir and when u should pick the one Male to not die.�* As I was testing the challenge I knew when I wanted to have the last kid born but not really how to pick. So let's start with timing.�* When u see January nearing his elder stage u need to start planning on have one more pregnant female in the house.�* I would say somewhere in the last three to two weeks, so 21 to 14 days. The Male born at the time will be ur heir.�* What if u have more than one and u get to pick. If all are born males then u have time to try again.�* Remember she, the mother, cant move out til a girl or girls are born.�* That also the reason u why u wait the 21 days.

With January die before the kids reach teen. The answer is yes. He should not live past one day. His poor frail and weak immune system can no longer fight off the plague.�* So he to is sacrificed.�*�* For this to work out right one or a few of the older sisters will have to raise their younger siblings.�* By the time January dies u should have the girls that are born and have reached ya hood before the Male heir is born will have to stick around. So u may have two or three ya daughters to stick around to help raise the youngers kids.

In my game the Male I picked had blond hair where is brother had brown. The only unique characteristics my Male had was deep blue eyes and both boys were born with the eye color. So I went blond hair and blue eyes.

U can start cheating his traits and skills asap but as u can tell some skills and traits wont show up til he gets older.

End page five

At any point in the game any bodies needs can be cheated. Money can be cheated. Skills can be cheated. Lifetime rewards can be cheated. The killing of any and all males is a must.

I stated this on page 2 but im also putting it here on the rule page too.

NOTE: I have ONLY made three sims, one female and two males. I started off with 1 male and one female, like i explained innthe rules. However, my, 9 year old, son liked the challenge and he wanted to make a sim in my world. I had to make an exception for him and change a rule. This rule is:

**!! I have the supernatural expansion pack. I made all males in my town ghost. Seeing how they all die anyway. So his sim is a ghost. If u have kids or anyone who wants to add a sim to ur world, come up with a loophole to add the sim!!**

However, there is a glitch in my game, not sure in other games. This glitch will not change a male, of any kind, into a ghost. So i would turn them into a ghost and then force kill them the way i made them a ghost.

EXAMPLE: Take any male sim and cheat create-a-sim and pick ghost for species. There should be a tab under it with a ghost on it. When u click on it look at the different tombstones. So pick jellybean death or death by meteor etc.... Click accept. If they dont turn into ghost when u go back to game play, like mine doesn't, then u will cheat force kill by jellybean death or death by metero etc..... Yes the sim will or should disappear. The game will deside rather he will rise again later.

January and any of his decents can never have a relationship or marriage. Best friends is as far as it goes.

Any and all deaths of the Male bloodline must be done away from the house. So no bad moodlets will happen inside the household. Best thing about total annihilation is no bad moodlet and no mourning.

No cheating on the girls skills. They must learn and master thro game play. I made the weekends a study/reading day. As the teens and sometimes the kids can buy books, write too and paint to help gain skills and the money cheat wont have to used as much. Heck u have ur very own sweatshop. Lol. Yeah yeah maybe poor humor but u get what I'm saying.

All males that become fathers their names have to be named after a month. I think its ezer to keep track.

NOTE: U dont have to do this but i thought it would be fun to start ever male heir in a new world/city. January McGraw and his family founded/live in Sunset Valley. February Gillis and his family founded/live in Moonlight Falls. Who knows where i will go next. I do understand that u may run out of worlds or towns, especially if u dont have all or any expansion packs. So i would look up some free worlds/towns and/or make ur own, if u want to do this. Also, u can always go back to ur old saved game and start where u left off. I mean who knows the bloodline has thinned out buy the time u come back around. Lol

The house I built for this challenge is a 60 x60 one story house, large garden, pool, two treadmill and two weight benches, swings, slide jungle gym, *fountain of youth, *crystal tree, grill, sitting area, and telescope all outside in the backyard. A large nursery toys, 4 bedroom 3 bath, large living room and spacious activity area where I have put a grand piano, guitar, keyboard, chess table, stereo with small dance mat, bookshelf and four desk with laptops. Next to the rec space is the dining room, with the help of cheat move object, I made a table that 8 can sit comfortably with food, laptop and/or drink coffee. Beside that dining area is a spacious kitchen. Two stoves, best dishwasher, high in trash compactor, kitchen sink, high end coffeemaker and the top of the line fridge (food never spoils). In the hallway u have three fish tanks. One has different kinds of fish, one is full of angelfish and that last have deathfish.

The males in this challenge will or should never eat ambrosia, drink of the fountain of youth, drink of the cowplant or anything that helps them live longer. But he can cook any and all dishes.

I going to go into a bit more detail about the house. I said 4 bedrooms. In two of the bedrooms will be where the kids sleep after they move out of the crib. One room has four single beds and the other has 5 single beds, u could try bunkbed but sometimes they may get the bad sleep from cheap bed moodlet. The master bedroom has one two person bed and the last bedroom is just a bed. This room is for the female mother while we wait for her to give birth.

I tried to put everything in this house that will help with boredom and learning. Once the kids reach teen age they can leave the house and take classes, spa day, concerts, movies and the fun stuff that keeps them from going crazy from being in the house.

I will try to post images of the house soon.

I know its a bit much to read but there are very important details on every page. Im sorry its so long but im trying to caught every important thing and hiccups along the way. So please read carefully and if u have any questions, please do not be afraid to ask. And once again thank u for taking the time out for reading and i really hope u enjoy playing the challenge. Be blessed.

End page six
Hope ur still with me.