Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lock Bodytype

Though it is a nice and I guess realistic feature that the body changes by food and fitness habits, I would really love the option to lock the bodytype for sims (pref. individually), cause it's very hard to keep a body inbetween extremes, at least for me, they either turn skinny/muscled or fat way to fast imho (npcs too, but I don't really care about them anyways).
Plus somethings I just hate, like the big neck and arms that male sims get even if they haven't worked out that much, I had one male sim who was level 10 in fitness, but he wasn't huge because he only jogged, I got him on the weights one time (!!!) and he suddenly was huge, with doesn't fit him at all.

And how in gods name can vampires gain or lose weight?
Umm...that's just wrong, their bodies should be locked by default imo.
I mean one of my vamps even had that weakness where he can't digest human food and still he gained weight, guess he drank some "fat blood"?

Anyway, I wish there was this feature or at least like a drink, that would set the body back to "when originally created", cause insta large and lnsta lean don't cut it.
Gallery ID: ra7orrat

Comments

• jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    My sim self got buff and I'm very jealous
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I always freeze vampire physical body using mccc flag, but im tired of manually doing this, there should be an official option at least in cas.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    True that my Sims keeps losing weight when I want her to stay big oh well.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I totally agree with this as I'm fed up with seeing my skinny Sims slowly getting fatter for no reason.
    2quwd7.gif

• MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I want this too. It’s bad enough being hypothyroid irl so that I have to eat next to nothing. I play sims to escape my reality but even there apparently they have to live off garden salad to avoid obesity. I use MCCC to freeze the physique of my sims but you have to select specific sims for this. I’d like an option which froze the physique of all sims as default.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I think the High Metabolism aspiration trait works. My sims with that trait have remained the same size for (in game) years now.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I think the High Metabolism aspiration trait works. My sims with that trait have remained the same size for (in game) years now.

but don't they just stay skinny?
    I use this too but only for my sims who are supposed to be like healthy eaters and all that (without having to be into sports).
    What I mean are bodyshapes that are inbetween, much like myself in real life and most people I know are neither super skinny or obese, let alone jacked but rather all shapes and sized inbetween.

Because of this I find myself now mainly creating my sims with the same 1-3 bodyshapes, most of them skinny since I find it easier to keep them skinny or at least on the lean side, but I don't really like it...it's a shame imo, also gets kinda boring to always dress the same bodyshapes.
    Plus I play on console so I can not use mods (and I am guessing not every PC simmer wants to use mods either).

They could add this into gamesettings to either turn off the body changing completely or individually (in CAS).
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited June 2019
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    MasonGamer wrote: »

but don't they just stay skinny?
    I use this too but only for my sims who are supposed to be like healthy eaters and all that (without having to be into sports).
    What I mean are bodyshapes that are inbetween, much like myself in real life and most people I know are neither super skinny or obese, let alone jacked but rather all shapes and sized inbetween.

Because of this I find myself now mainly creating my sims with the same 1-3 bodyshapes, most of them skinny since I find it easier to keep them skinny or at least on the lean side, but I don't really like it...it's a shame imo, also gets kinda boring to always dress the same bodyshapes.
    Plus I play on console so I can not use mods (and I am guessing not every PC simmer wants to use mods either).

They could add this into gamesettings to either turn off the body changing completely or individually (in CAS).

Not really, with High Metabolism, I notice it only works when your sim is doing active tasks, so exercising, jogging, that's where you see your sim's bodies start to change pretty quickly if you we're to have your sim on an exercise grind with this trait.

I noticed with my simself, because I wanted him to mirror myself in every way, I personally have a high metabolism, plagued me all my life. And So I cheated my sim to have a high metabolism, I'm thin-average, not active/athletic at all, and I have a sweet tooth.
    Over time, it depends on the game play and how you design your character's diet, but 2-3 meals a day with dessert, no physical activity except work and school. he's been the same for sometime now.
    But even one of my other Sims who has more of a curvy figure, has this trait, and her life is more Wealthy and Luxurious, a socialite, a lot of food, drink, at parties, and, on a regular day she's probably eating 4-5 meals a day, and that she doesn't work out really either and her curves are intact. I only recall snatching her waist 3 times in CAS within the last 2 years since I created her.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif