Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Missing expansions? Check Steam sale

Steam summer sale is currently active and Sims 3 and its expansions are on sale for up to 75%. Games bought on Steam can be activated on Origin, so now's a good time to get the expansions you might be missing.
Figured I'd say this in case someone didn't know :D I might finally buy Into The Future.

Comments

• ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    Into the Future is a fun EP!

You get to build robots that are much better than maids and butlers because you can program them with the exact skills you want. You can also sell them too or have them compete at the Bot stadium. I love all the build/buy stuff too with their modern or futuristic looks. It also has a dirt carpet so you can have an indoor garden. What you do in the now affects what happens in the future to make a utopia or a dystopia. The modern looking homes are GORGEOUS. The different types of transportation are awesome too. You can also win the lottery in the present by going into the future to find out the winning numbers, lol! You can also get a digital pet. So many other great features!

This is a great pack and now that it's on sale, it would be the best time to get it!
  • ShanShan Posts: 126 Member
    Into the Future is a fun EP!

You get to build robots that are much better than maids and butlers because you can program them with the exact skills you want. You can also sell them too or have them compete at the Bot stadium. I love all the build/buy stuff too with their modern or futuristic looks. It also has a dirt carpet so you can have an indoor garden. What you do in the now affects what happens in the future to make a utopia or a dystopia. The modern looking homes are GORGEOUS. The different types of transportation are awesome too. You can also win the lottery in the present by going into the future to find out the winning numbers, lol! You can also get a digital pet. So many other great features!

This is a great pack and now that it's on sale, it would be the best time to get it!
    Ok it sounds even better than I thought it would be, now I'm definitely getting it :D Thanks!