Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 University Life code giveaway (Claimed)

icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
A friend of mine gave me an unused UL code several months ago. I already have that expansion, so I tried asking some other online friends and selling it, but nobody wants it so far.

So I decided to give it away here.

First person to PM me for the code will get it :smiley:
Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
Post edited by icmnfrsh on

Comments

• Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    edited June 2019
    Will you announce who won the code? :)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Will you announce who won the code? :)

Nobody's messaged me yet, but I'll update the thread title once it's claimed :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    edited June 2019
    I’m not sure how to send a private message but I left one on your profile, the person I mentioned in that message recently expressed that she wanted that EP. I already have it. Does that count? 😁
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    If you want to gift it to a friend, you can do so :)