October 18 - Take a look at the Friday Highlight and discover some awesim discussions! Click me!
October 18, correction: 11AM PDT - Join us for a Guru Garage! Details here.
October 10 - A new The Sims 4 update is ready for you on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Details here

I Don't Know Why This Made Me Laugh....But...


I was looking around the city as my simself was making breakfast and I noticed the tables were out, well one was to go buy stuff. I saw some snowglobes as I love LOVE collecting them

But then something caught my eye on the table

tumblr_ptosbuAtZW1wa0812o1_1280.jpg

Thats right

That's a hot dog on a stick

For sale

Amongst the snow globes xD

I don't know why but it made me laugh so hard it was just hilarious to me and I just wanted to share it with you all!
2nv4028.gif
Behold! My actual favorite human bean ^_^

Comments

  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 359 Member
    That's a peculiar object next to snow globes 😂 I wonder what's more expensive lol this made my night haha thank you
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 424 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    That's a peculiar object next to snow globes 😂 I wonder what's more expensive lol this made my night haha thank you

    haha im glad it did also that stick was like 160 dollars xD I was like ???????????????? XD
    2nv4028.gif
    Behold! My actual favorite human bean ^_^
  • StarstruckSimmerStarstruckSimmer Posts: 336 Member
    Oh my god, that's hilarious XD
    giphy.gif
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 359 Member
    Expensive sausage on a stick 😂😂 I knew it lol
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 424 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Expensive sausage on a stick 😂😂 I knew it lol

    the best is if you have seasons you can gift it to someone i had my sim give it to her boyfriend as a romantic gift and I think he is going to treasure it forever XD
    2nv4028.gif
    Behold! My actual favorite human bean ^_^
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 359 Member
    Sims are no very bright 😂 they will like a sausage on a stick for a gift but not a laptop haha
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 424 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Sims are no very bright 😂 they will like a sausage on a stick for a gift but not a laptop haha

    it was what she could afford xD hes like a sausage on a stick well i love you xD im like we get gifts on a budget here XD
    2nv4028.gif
    Behold! My actual favorite human bean ^_^
  • sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 123 Member
    Hahaha! Buy it and treasure it forever!
    The perfect gift for holidays and birthdays
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 359 Member
    Know what I would want in the gifts choices a box of chocolates, that would be good on sims love day, I suppose there could be worse things, my sim got gifted poo before 😂😂 a sausage on a stick sounds good lol
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 424 Member
    Hahaha! Buy it and treasure it forever!
    The perfect gift for holidays and birthdays

    Honestly its like now he wont go hungry he's got sausage on a stick the perfect gift xD
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Know what I would want in the gifts choices a box of chocolates, that would be good on sims love day, I suppose there could be worse things, my sim got gifted poo before 😂😂 a sausage on a stick sounds good lol

    Oh a box of chocolates would be perfect! I hope they add that at some point it would be great for love day, I agree! Poo???? Oh dear. I know Santa gave my simselves husband poo for christmas and he was beat up santa for it XD If only he gave him sausage on a stick, he wouldn't have caught those hands

    2nv4028.gif
    Behold! My actual favorite human bean ^_^
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 359 Member
    Add the detail of a heart shaped box, I've got an idea this would work well with get to work the retail side, sims could make chocolate bars , eggs (easter eggs) everything to do with chocolate and sweets (candy) rock candy, gumballs etc, it could be a new skill, wooden displays, we can make a sweet shop and if we want we can also add sausage on the stick to the display why not 😂
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 424 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Add the detail of a heart shaped box, I've got an idea this would work well with get to work the retail side, sims could make chocolate bars , eggs (easter eggs) everything to do with chocolate and sweets (candy) rock candy, gumballs etc, it could be a new skill, wooden displays, we can make a sweet shop and if we want we can also add sausage on the stick to the display why not 😂

    That would be perfect just make a little candy shop like that! That would be so jarring you see all these sweets and then in the corner sausage on the stick and you know i bet of all the sweets, somehow that would be top seller xD
    2nv4028.gif
    Behold! My actual favorite human bean ^_^
  • Damien555Damien555 Posts: 13 New Member
    Good eye, I missed it until I read it.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 359 Member
    Knowing the sims the sausage on a stick would be more expensive than chocolate and that 😂, that's maybe a funny glitch from outdoor retreat lol
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top