Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird animation?

I keep seeing my sim, Elspeth, put their hands by their hips with their hands facing outwards, sticking their neck up, and doing some sort of weird tasered chicken gesture. That's really the only way I can describe it. Their spine goes real straight, like all her bones locked up.
It's only started happening since Island Living...I'm not sure if it's a pack, a mod, a trait, or what
anyone know?
So many sorcerers ~

Comments

• HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Is Elspeth a mermaid? I saw they have a wacky idle animation.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • NivyxNivyx Posts: 244 Member
    That’s a mermaid thing, just like how vampires hiss.
  • GasolineCreaGasolineCrea Posts: 135 Member
    Nivyx wrote: »

oh jesus me, why do they do that
    they looked like a tasered chicken

Yep that'd be it, thanks, aha
    So many sorcerers ~
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited June 2019
    They're supposed to look like a dolphin when they do that, in case that helps. :D
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
    They're supposed to look like a dolphin when they do that, in case that helps. :D

I think tased chicken is more accurate sksks
    So many sorcerers ~
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    edited June 2019
    I think its hilarious, really. Just the sound is enough to give me the giggles :D I have a merman with that tough walkstyle, and the brash, deep voice. Then suddenly he releases his inner dolphin, and its just too much for me ... I can't stop laughing :#

Just wondering if SimGuruJill had anything to do this. Her dolphin sounds are awesome
    ETA: I think it was Jill, anyway...I'm horrible with remembering names
  • NivyxNivyx Posts: 244 Member
    Nivyx wrote: »

oh jesus me, why do they do that
    they looked like a tasered chicken

Yep that'd be it, thanks, aha

The first time I saw it in the game changers videos, I thought they looked like chickens too 😂
    Kathykins wrote: »
    I think its hilarious, really. Just the sound is enough to give me the giggles :D I have a merman with that tough walkstyle, and the brash, deep voice. Then suddenly he releases his inner dolphin, and its just too much for me ... I can't stop laughing :#

Just wondering if SimGuruJill had anything to do this. Her dolphin sounds are awesome
    ETA: I think it was Jill, anyway...I'm horrible with remembering names

...I haven't heard the sound and now I'm very curious sksks I usually play with sound off
    So many sorcerers ~
  • notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    pfwYDJo.png
    Here's my Kaipo doing that. (Posted this pic in another thread, but also posting here since it's relevant.)
    It's normal for him, and at least he usually does it as soon as he wakes up in the morning. He's kind of a dork, and I love when he does this. His wife always chooses not to notice this behavior...
    pfwYDJo.png
    Here's my Kaipo doing that. (Posted this pic in another thread, but also posting here since it's relevant.)
    It's normal for him, and at least he usually does it as soon as he wakes up in the morning. He's kind of a dork, and I love when he does this. His wife always chooses not to notice this behavior...

I think I'd also choose to not notice, honestly
    So many sorcerers ~