Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Herbalism Notebooktab empty

so umm...is it normal that the herbalism tab in the notebook is just a blue square and remains empty though my sims is already level 6 in herbalism?
I never played arround with herbalism before that's why I am only noticing this now...all the herbs are under the gardening category in the notebook though...

D9r-_sOXYAMv1nK.jpg:large
Gallery ID: ra7orrat

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    No, it should not look like that. What should be there would be each of the items your sim has either learned or unlocked through gameplay. The first thing I would check to make sure is do you play with any mods or CC? If you do pull those from your game, clear out your cache files, and then go back into your game, and see if it is cleared up. If it has, then you have an outdated mod. This always happens after a new patch has been added. If you don't play with mods then do a game repair, and see if that will clear up the issue.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Hey @LaBlue0314 I am on console, should have mentioned that before sorry, so no mods or cc to blame.
    I heard that the notebook has gotten a revamp with the latest patch for PC, so I think I am gonna wait till the xb1 gets the new patch (guessing shortly before we get IL) and see how it looks after that.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat