Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PLS Fix off-the-grid lights!

Hey, these lights dont function on off-the-grid lots. Alot of them say in their descriptions that they are gas or batterydriven. And some are just obviously candles. I would love to have theese working in my off-the-grid lots. Please update :'(

nVNRrOa.png

Comments

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Yes please! Some of these are my favorite lights.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    GothicKing13GothicKing13 Posts: 47 Member
    I love that Oil Lamp that's sitting on the table. The one near the edge. I have one similar to that in my bedroom. I swear, I use it more than the electric lamp beside my bed. :D
    With every deed, you are sowing a seed... though, the harvest you may not see
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Gosh I want these to work so bad. I hate that the vampire chandelier is the only overhead light that works. It’s so out of place in Sulani and the jungle adventure one is obviously candles and should be an option. Fingers crossed when the patch drops Tuesday this will be fixed.
  • Options
    bohemian_lovebohemian_love Posts: 2 New Member
    Yes please. I would also love some kind of an option to sort off-the-grid lights in the menu... With fridges or showers it's not too complicated to find which one is off-the grid, but there are so many lights to scroll through...
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I still haven't used the new lot trait yet because of the negative feedback regarding the limited options we can use, but, looking at this set of lights, I agree that they should function with the new trait.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.