Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sulani - Let's discover the world through screnshots!

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member

Thank you!!! I named him Makani, moved him in with the others and made him Makoa's (twin) brother.

hahaha now that is clever :)
    Some sims just don't learn
    cGN6whd.png

Thank goodness she left the lighthouse light on, so have an idea on where to swim home, gonna be a long swim hahahaha
    Nzx0XAp.png
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Some sims just don't learn
    cGN6whd.png

Thank goodness she left the lighthouse light on, so have an idea on where to swim home, gonna be a long swim hahahaha
    Nzx0XAp.png

@mcrudd I find it is quicker to click travel and send them home, It takes so long to swim there. And I don't like seeing them have to swim all that way, especially in the dark.

• pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    Here is a shot of my new Gym in Island Living I also added yoga matts in the room next to the cafe
    SoXy5jS.png
    syt7hCV.png
    UTbKAci.png
    @Evalen your gym looks amazing.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    edited July 2019
    Sadly, I am already bored with this EP *sigh*
    Post edited by bluzkat65 on
    Here is a shot of my new Gym in Island Living I also added yoga matts in the room next to the cafe
    SoXy5jS.png
    syt7hCV.png
    UTbKAci.png
    @Evalen your gym looks amazing.

@pepperjax1230 Thanks, it is a little different.
    @mcrudd I find it is quicker to click travel and send them home, It takes so long to swim there. And I don't like seeing them have to swim all that way, especially in the dark.

I was actually working on her fitness skill so I was the reason she swam so far, I kept on clicking and clicking and made her swim all the way home too, so she build some awesim skill that night. ;)

mcrudd wrote: »

I was actually working on her fitness skill so I was the reason she swam so far, I kept on clicking and clicking and made her swim all the way home too, so she build some awesim skill that night. ;)

@mcrudd, Great job, my sim gained weight and I had her swimming around too. good exercise.
  • alexxcaughtfirealexxcaughtfire Posts: 55 Member
    34ni6c0.png

I love this one i got! This is the first time i have ever posted an image i've read things on the forums forever, been a member a while and now i'm back to posting thanks to beautiful Sulani! I truly cannot get enough of this game
  • ShadyLady_DQShadyLady_DQ Posts: 476 Member
    Sunbathing Sulani Momma!
    d2xiOFP.png

That towel wasn't too comfy on her 3rd trimester back!
    lqxyU5S.png

I love the tans, she is positively glowing after a nice layout in the sun!
    hA91ucN.png
  • FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Does anybody know if that giant green turtle "sculpture" (I assume it didn't just turn out that way from erosion...it had to be sim-made) have any purpose in the game or just a nice visual? Wish there were more things to "do" in this pack. Does the volcano actually "erupt" or just slowly ooze all the time? Or do you have to provide a sim sacrifice to appease the gods? Wouldn't that be funny if a depressed sim volunteered to throw themselves in?
  • daniellegarciadaniellegarcia Posts: 6 New Member
    > @FlamingoKicker1 said:
    > Does anybody know if that giant green turtle "sculpture" (I assume it didn't just turn out that way from erosion...it had to be sim-made) have any purpose in the game or just a nice visual? Wish there were more things to "do" in this pack. Does the volcano actually "erupt" or just slowly ooze all the time? Or do you have to provide a sim sacrifice to appease the gods? Wouldn't that be funny if a depressed sim volunteered to throw themselves in?

If I remember correctly, the turtle statue represents where the turtle hatching event occurs. It's definitely nice scenery when it's not happening though! I also believe there are lava bombs. I'm not sure if there's a big eruption, but there are lava bombs. LOL to appeasing the gods hahaha.
  • sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
    edited July 2019
    The EA creators completely outdid themselves with Island Living! I absolutely LOVE <3<3<3 this pack!!!!

There are the porpoises and baby turtles and general stunning visuals...

h3P35k.png

jmVvoD.png

L4ZEvX.png

I created most of the cast from Donovan's Reef, a movie I've loved since my mother introduced me to it as a child (#DonovansReef family is in the Gallery, BTW):

"Hit it!" (queue jazzy version of Frere Jacques)

zYe5MO.png

AW2cdN.png

PCGni0.png

I also had some fun camping up the gay couple on the island with the new Pride outfits:

8ckMOZ.png

J4h2qi.png

This is without a doubt THE best EP in the entire franchise! Thank you for creating this, EA Gurus!

Next on my agenda: the John Wayne (as Guns Donovan) household... no pictures just yet but he had an excellent holiday with Lee "Boats Gilhooley" Marvin on Neighborhood Brawl Day. Sadly, I didn't get pictures.
    I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg
  • tulipssimmertulipssimmer Posts: 89 Member
    Kausawolf wrote: »
    My sim got married to Nalani and had an adorable daughter.

tumblr_pthc7tysL61vknbsco5_1280.png

tumblr_pthc7tysL61vknbsco4_1280.png

tumblr_pthc7tysL61vknbsco6_1280.png

tumblr_pthc7tysL61vknbsco2_1280.png

I love your sim, is she on gallery?
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Now, little by little, my households from other words are visiting Sulani. Every visit is different. I love this picture: my dotted Leslie <3

mOdWAT8.png

:D
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

At Reef Finery Lot, you can see the moon raising at the sunset. It is an awesome lot <3

70SWfAh.png
  • ShadyLady_DQShadyLady_DQ Posts: 476 Member
    Mua Pelam family beach day, nothing is better than family, a slow cooked meal and the warm sun on the sand!
    jwcWfa9.png
    iQXBa8G.png
    xVbVqc4.png
  • DeeB424DeeB424 Posts: 35 Member
    edited August 2019
    Sunlani Lots

I am having a hard time posting a picture here. I'm well over in points to post pics but it just won't post the pic Not really sure what I'm doing wrong here
  • Rhiannon1307Rhiannon1307 Posts: 147 Member
    DeeB424 wrote: »
    Sunlani Lots

I am having a hard time posting a picture here. I'm well over in points to post pics but it just won't post the pic Not really sure what I'm doing wrong here

Did you upload the image somewhere else? Do you see the buttons on top of the frame where you type your reply? The fourth to the right is the image button. Click on it and paste the image url. Make sure it's the direct image url, not a html to a complete page or something.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited August 2019
    The Lifeguard

tumblr_ptxnq6PKfG1xvf163o1_1280.png

tumblr_ptxnq6PKfG1xvf163o2_1280.png

tumblr_ptxnq6PKfG1xvf163o3_1280.png

tumblr_ptxnq6PKfG1xvf163o4_1280.png

tumblr_ptxnq6PKfG1xvf163o5_1280.png

tumblr_ptxnq6PKfG1xvf163o6_1280.png

tumblr_ptxnq6PKfG1xvf163o7_1280.png

tumblr_ptxnq6PKfG1xvf163o8_1280.png

tumblr_ptxnq6PKfG1xvf163o9_1280.png
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited August 2019
    The Merman

tumblr_ptq21eh4Do1xvf163o3_1280.png

tumblr_ptq21eh4Do1xvf163o2_1280.png

tumblr_ptq21eh4Do1xvf163o1_1280.png

tumblr_ptq21eh4Do1xvf163o5_1280.png

tumblr_ptq21eh4Do1xvf163o4_1280.png

tumblr_ptq21eh4Do1xvf163o8_1280.png

tumblr_ptq21eh4Do1xvf163o6_1280.png

tumblr_ptq21eh4Do1xvf163o7_1280.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited August 2019
    Old together in paradise :love:
    qHpYxCo.png

sQcKz1R.png
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited August 2019
    The Mailman's Biathlon Delivery

6eZYi1i.jpg
    Run~ Run~ Run~. Must deliver the mail to the proper residence.

3u26yy3.jpg
    Wow~ this is quite a distance even for runnung...

WIUa4W7.jpg
    WHAT NO WAY! After the long run!

Mlengq8.jpg
    Start wading into the sea... with uniform on! Sir...

t9Odcpu.jpg
    Finally change when water is ALREADY on chest level.

saxkmEX.jpg
    Start swim in the slowest Froggo Style. Nice~~~.

tjoB6oY.jpg
    That's a LONG swim if the mailman still swim in Froggo Style

8dAo30X.jpg
    Almost... Not quite!

P7A4QA9.jpg
    THERE! Mission Accmplished. Record Total: I Hour SimTime Delivery.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    The Lifeguard

tumblr_ptxnq6PKfG1xvf163o1_1280.png

tumblr_ptxnq6PKfG1xvf163o2_1280.png

tumblr_ptxnq6PKfG1xvf163o3_1280.png

tumblr_ptxnq6PKfG1xvf163o4_1280.png

tumblr_ptxnq6PKfG1xvf163o5_1280.png

tumblr_ptxnq6PKfG1xvf163o6_1280.png

tumblr_ptxnq6PKfG1xvf163o7_1280.png

tumblr_ptxnq6PKfG1xvf163o8_1280.png

tumblr_ptxnq6PKfG1xvf163o9_1280.png

Wait a second, are these made by Pose pack or is Life guard an actual career? I've read it's a Rabbit hole so I didnt bother playing with it.