Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are the yoga classes buggy?

I don't know if it's just me but whenever my sims join a yoga class, the instructor is doing all the moving but no one in the class moves everyone just stands there, sure wellness skill goes up, but no one is doing anything. Is there a way to fix this or is just a bug I'll have to wait out til the next patch?
8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?

Comments

• ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    Mine is exactly the same. Every time I do a class, the instructor starts the class and the Sims just stand there for ages. When they finally start taking part, they're out of sync with the instructor.
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    i dont even get that far its like the whole class goes by and then they do the final rest pose and thats it I'm like???? i hope it gets fixed!
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    I only got Spa Day a couple of weeks ago, so I don't know if it's a new bug or not. Hopefully it's fixed in the update that'll come before Island Living.
  • 8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    Mine is the same. Sometimes they stand there and watch the instructor or they actually do some moves, but they are one step behind the instructor.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    sometimes they are a little behind, but I always thought this fitting, how could they be insync? they follow the instructor.
    I had some npcs "join" the class only to leave it as soon as the instructor started...and if your sims has a low skilllevel in wellness, they will leave out some poses or do different easier poses instead.
    But I never had all of them doing nothing so far.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat