Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOMEBODY TO LOVE ~ BACHELOR IN PARADISE- ON HIATUS

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    So happy to see everyone getting to at least meet the bachelor! I did something similar with my Day & Knight and it worked really well.

Can’t wait!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    @SoulGal7 oh, so you'll only play each house when it's that house's turn? You won't follow around the bachelor. That's nice.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Looking forward to seeing the bachelorettes move in to their houses.
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @irishsong - yes, everyone is ready to go. Next chapter will be the meet and greet House 1. At that time, the bachelor and House 1 contestants will "move in" to Sulani Paradise. I always love to see how they interact when they are first "dropped" from the sky into their house. Then next chapter, I will go to world view and move the bachelor in with the House 2 contestants, who are currently Not in World living on the beach somewhere. And the same method with House 3. If there is a chapter where Roxanna will have a chapter, Rick will be moved in with them or with Manu and Noelani. That way, each house will have equal time with the Bachelor. I was going to try to do all the Meet & Greets in one day, but I don't think that will work, as it won't give them enough time together. Anyway, will be working on the first Meet & Greet this weekend.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Hi simmers! A new chapter is up. The Meet & Greet for House 1. And I am happy to report that no-one set the beach hut on fire! lol Enjoy! Comments and suggestions are always welcome. Have a great day :)

Somebody To Love: Bachelor in Paradise ~ Meet & Greet House 1

rick-traits.png
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Hi simmers! A new chapter is up. The Meet & Greet for House 1. And I am happy to report that no-one set the beach hut on fire! lol Enjoy! Comments and suggestions are always welcome. Have a great day :)

rick-traits.png

Holy Plumbob! He cleans up nice! <3
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    It's odd to see that Raven has the cheerful trait. You'd think she'd be gloomy.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »

rick-traits.png

Holy Plumbob! He cleans up nice! <3

I know... It's weird to see him with a clean shave :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    I just finished reading, and all I have to say is this: If the butler cooks meat, make sure you get a shot of Naomi running to the bathroom to puke.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Great chapter! I love how you're weaving everyone's backstory into an interesting narrative that goes along with the action of what's happening! ENJOYABLE!!! So glad you're doing this. <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Awesome. Can't wait to meet the next two houses. I'm already liking Raven and Brianna but still two houses to see.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    Irishsong wrote: »
    It's odd to see that Raven has the cheerful trait. You'd think she'd be gloomy.

@Irishsong - Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Raven, is, in essence, a good person.
  • Options
    ItsYukiMeItsYukiMe Posts: 71 Member
    Ahhhh, I'm loving this so much already :smiley: I feel like I'm waiting to watch an actual episode of the Bachelor haha.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Raven is looking too happy to be sane trolling the forums. I wonder if she is trolling some mental patients at Geek Con in that scene? I also like how Meagan is getting her drink on before even meeting the Bachelor.
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Ahh! but that drink was a potion, not an actual "Juice" drink! *wink,wink*
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options

Was it a sleeping potion?
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited July 2019
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

Was it a sleeping potion?

~ I can not tell as her hand is hiding the colour of the liquid & there is no ZZZ coming out the top!
    ~ I think it may have been as it was the same sort of colour from the top of the glass ,but paler,may have been the angle & light, so I am guessing it was a (no) sleeping potion!

Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Oh no, I just noticed that Naomi's swimwear top is her mermaid scales :D I'm sorry to ask, but could you just give her a new swim outfit? I don't care what it is, just make sure she doesn't have the scales while human and does while mermaid. It bothers me SO MUCH.
    Post edited by nerdfashion on
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    @nerdfashion - I actually noticed that when I was in game, and fixed her top. I think it is when you lock them together that whatever top is on the mermaid, somehow goes to the human form, so I just gave her a nice top. Yes, I know that photo slipped by, but I liked it :)
  • Options
    When's the next chapter going to be up? I'm dying to know who wins the heart of Rick Goengeter.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Next chapter will be up tomorrow sometime. Sorry, real life and work got in the way of sims. Shameful really! lol
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @EuphorialQueen, @lulu4229, @ItsYukiMe, @SummerStreak, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg

Somebody To Love: Bachelor in Paradise ~ Meet & Greet - House 2

Good afternoon simmers! Next chapter is up. Meet the contestants of House 2. Oh, my word! I am going to warn you now, but this is a drama-llama house already. One more house to meet and then the group dates start :) Enjoy! And comments and suggestions are always welcome

rick-playing-hard-to-get-behind-all-those-blocks.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    That was a great read, I love seeing different personalities of the girls. Rick is one lucky guy!

I'm loving Cinnamon! She has a cool vibe to her. :)

Excited to see the rest of the girls.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @SoulGal7 What fun! I just started my own bachelor/ bachelorette challenge in Sulani. It's such a fun world for something like this. I'll definitely be reading/ following along. I love how you introduced it. So creative!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    @kittymeow - Thanks so much for reading and commenting. Those House 2 contestants are wild! lol I had to keep pausing the game to see what everyone was doing. I've already started writing House 3, but haven't gone live yet. Just trying to condense the bios right now :)

@AdamsEve1231 - Oh how exciting! Did you have a casting call and I missed it? I will star it to follow along. I love that challenge and am having fun with it.