Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOMEBODY TO LOVE ~ BACHELOR IN PARADISE- ON HIATUS

Comments

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ You are lucky, I had none for 4 years then I made this one Vampire & I love him so he was in most of my saves & would you believe that in just about all the Saves he has been abducted & each version of him he had twins one an Alien, & the other normal(or a Vamp) LOL! The next abduction was anouther Vamp of mine he thought it was very amusing, he did not get pregnant! (he did get sick over & over though!)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• ItsYukiMeItsYukiMe Posts: 71 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Oh, I was looking at all the spoilers and am laughing here in rl. Too funny. I was playtesting Rick and some of the contestants in another save and thought I would share this with you.

So, Rick has 17 lovely contestants vying for his affection, a sea witch, and then this happened! I almost fell off my chair laughing. Rick is in demand EVERYWHERE! lol Luckily he was in a full house, or else... Oh, my word! This is a first-person view pic. I have only had one other alien abduction in all the years I have been playing Sims 4, so this was so unexpected.

omg-someone-just-got-abducted.png
    I can imagine Nami freaking out if she saw this happen :lol: So lucky it was a full house!
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    This is the last day to submit a sim. Please tag with #soulgal in the gallery if you are submitting a sim today. Thanks :)

@PrincessNevaMor5 - 2 sims were submitted in the gallery - which one do you want to have entered - Maegan Franco or Eden Marsh? Please let me know by midnight EST on July 14th

@Katnip - I have looked to see if you have had a chance to download your sim on the gallery and can't seem to find her - please tag her #soulgal - if you could do this by midnight EST on July 14th

@Karababy52 @VanPelt81 @lisabee2 @EuphorialQueen - For those of you who are following My Asylym Challenge - Survive the Insanity - you will get a kick out of this! More testing on the house properties that I have downloaded. And what I want to know is - is Coral Reeves somehow related to Midge Neverest? (Midge is the Don't Wake The Llama Queen in my asylum challenge - never lost a game). All I can say is that you better watch out for Coral Reeves! lol

coral-reeves-llama-sleeps-tonight.png
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Isn't today July 14th? And isn't July 14th the due date?
    funny-gifs20.gif

Isn't today July 14th? And isn't July 14th the due date?

Yes, today is the final day until midnight EST. If you missed my previous post, I "implied" that Roxanna is told there were some "computer glitches" with the entries and that everyone who submitted was chosen. So, in a separate save I have been testing the houses, with the contestants. Good thing I was doing this because one of the houses I downloaded (and it was gorgeous), I had to find another house because I couldn't get into the bedrooms. I still have one house to test. We have 3 houses now :) This is going to be wild!
    ~ You could not get into the bedrooms...........because of all the beds?
    ~ How is she winning all the games we all start with no skills, unless of course she has the Ambitious trait! They do not like to lose!LOL! (traits do count!) ;)

Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I will submit mine today, hopefully! :)
    edited July 2019
    ~ You could not get into the bedrooms...........because of all the beds?
    ~ How is she winning all the games we all start with no skills, unless of course she has the Ambitious trait! They do not like to lose!LOL! (traits do count!) ;)

@aussiekarima - no the build I had downloaded was one by Simproved, and apparently others were having some issues. A simmer said it was the roof, but I didn't want to redo all the roofs on the build (they are little huts), so just found something else. It's too bad, because it is really nice. I had watched her speedbuild and really liked the build. Several simmers have told her about the problem. lol - No, only two - three beds per room. To be fair, in all the houses, everyone has the same type bed and all skill items are the same on all lots.

Yes, everyone starts with no skills. Sometimes it's just luck that you win at that game, I was just making sure 4 people could sit around the game table. I would rather test those builds now rather than have problems when I am in-game. Don't worry, though, that is in a separate save for testing purposes. When all the contestants are in, I write their names on a piece of paper and have my husband randomly draw names for each house. He's my "random" factor. lol

@kittymeow - oh yeah! Looking forward to your submission :)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @SoulGal7 That is just too funny! :D No, Coral isn't related to Ridge or Midge at all. She's a new Sim, so no, she didn't have any skills either. Her traits are Erratic, Loves Outdoors and Goofball. I wonder if Goofballs are good at that game the same as Ambitious Sims? They're considered playful so maybe. :)

I got a laugh seeing her on the Aqua Zip since her bio says she dislikes them. Of course that's just my head canon for her, can't control what they do on their own. Perhaps the playful part of Goofball has something to do with that too. lol

Thanks for sharing a little behind the scenes fun stuff, can't wait to see what happens once the challenge/contest begins! <3

gBqnFKR.png

Name of sim: Iris Costello
    Traits: Loves Outdoors, Good, Family Oriented
    Background story: Iris has a kind heart and will do just about anything for anyone in need. She loves to spend her time outdoors, she has been thinking of moving to Sulani for a while now to start a new life living off the grid. Her dream is to travel around the world, experiencing different places and cultures. A few times she has travelled to poorer countries to help make a difference and bring a smile on someones face.

Drama and arguments is definitely not her thing, Iris will do best to stay far away from anything like that. She realises putting herself in a situation full of other woman will likely be impossible to not get in the middle of someones emotions. So she has prepared herself!

Although there is a very slim chance Iris will win this, she thought it was time to put herself out there and what better way to do it than on The Bachelor on a beautiful Island?

Your Origin ID: GloomyKittie

Her costume is supposed to be a ghost. :joy:
    UsUPABe.png
    Sorry she isn't very exciting, I had a bit of a block trying to think of something but I really wanted to enter. :D
    edited July 2019
    @kittymeow - Thanks, got her! She's in :) She sounds so wonderful. Like the costume, too :)
    CASTING CALL IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR SUBMITTING A SIM!
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    CASTING CALL IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR SUBMITTING A SIM!
    Yea! Cannot wait for the fun (and drama) to begin!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    @Karababy52 @VanPelt81 @lisabee2 @EuphorialQueen - For those of you who are following My Asylym Challenge - Survive the Insanity - you will get a kick out of this! More testing on the house properties that I have downloaded. And what I want to know is - is Coral Reeves somehow related to Midge Neverest? (Midge is the Don't Wake The Llama Queen in my asylum challenge - never lost a game). All I can say is that you better watch out for Coral Reeves! lol

coral-reeves-llama-sleeps-tonight.png

With that being the case, I wonder who will lock everyone else out of the bathroom at a party due to their massive dump and who will try to befriend mannequins? >:)
    I sure hope Naomi is a winner... If not, I can still hook her up with Salim Benali. Then her kids'll look like supermodels!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ItsYukiMeItsYukiMe Posts: 71 Member
    I'm so excited! :smiley:
    edited July 2019
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @EuphorialQueen, @lulu4229, @ItsYukiMe, @SummerStreak, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg

Hi Simmers! Another chapter is up for a look-see at the other two beach huts where our lovely contestants will be staying. Enjoy! Suggestions and comments are always welcome :)

Somebody To LoveL Bachelor In Paradise: Lagoon Look & Sulani Five-O Beach Hut Tours

view-from-the-deck.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    edited July 2019
    ~ Wow all 19, Rick will be very busy!
    ~ And we will not mention the sea witch!Sssh!

PS-Forgot to mention Congrats to @EuphorialQueen for the Maxis Fav!♥ <3 ♥ And we get to play against that celebrity! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

@EuphorialQueen - Congrats on the Maxis fav. I already knew that Cinnamon was a special sim :)
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited July 2019
    ~ Wow all 19, Rick will be very busy!
    ~ And we will not mention the sea witch!Sssh!

PS-Forgot to mention Congrats to @EuphorialQueen for the Maxis Fav!♥ <3 ♥ And we get to play against that celebrity! ;)
    @EuphorialQueen - Congrats on the Maxis fav. I already knew that Cinnamon was a special sim :)

Thank you :)<3<3<3
    Cinnamon will remain humble and not flaunt her status :lol:
    On man, ALL of them are in the challenge? This is ton a be one heck of a season of (in commentator voice) The Bachelor! Stay tuned folks, for an exciting few weeks.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I read the chapter, I'm looking forward to it immensely! How will you keep the women at the bachelor house from having the advantage?
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Irishsong - When it is a certain house's turn, I am just going to move the bachelor into that house. That is why in the larger houses, there are only 7 contestants, to have 1 spot for the bachelor, when he visits :)