Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taking CC Requests too! (CAS)

Comments

• gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    Are you still taking requests?

yes
  • Simplistic_PandaSimplistic_Panda Posts: 7 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > Simplistic_Panda wrote: »
    >
    > Are you still taking requests?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > yes

Sadly, I can't quite post links. I've tried to make cc myself, but sadly I'm just not gifted :#
    I'm really good with descriptions however, and I hope this won't be too much trouble for you. Do you think you could make a dress, shape wise, very similar to BEO creations Lace Short Dress, however appearance wise the sleeves elbow length, a slit down the chest area (similar to that of a deep V-neck) instead of the current material, a leatherish material look, and color wise can it be a champagne pink? I apologize sincerely if this got a little confusing, and I get if you can't make it, because of the confusion.
    edited June 2019
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > Simplistic_Panda wrote: »
    >
    > Are you still taking requests?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > yes

Sadly, I can't quite post links. I've tried to make cc myself, but sadly I'm just not gifted :#
    I'm really good with descriptions however, and I hope this won't be too much trouble for you. Do you think you could make a dress, shape wise, very similar to BEO creations Lace Short Dress, however appearance wise the sleeves elbow length, a slit down the chest area (similar to that of a deep V-neck) instead of the current material, a leatherish material look, and color wise can it be a champagne pink? I apologize sincerely if this got a little confusing, and I get if you can't make it, because of the confusion.

im not american (nor british), so my english is not 100%... also, you said color 'champagne pink'; this is very relative... you need to post the color code (since you cant post pictures yet), like people did here on this post,

Also, you do can 'post' links (just remove the www/ and give a space then i fix the link); like so:

LINK:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/960559/taking-cc-requests-too/p4

you post like this:
    forums.thesims.com/en_us/dis cussion/960559/taking-cc-requests-too/p4

i really need to see a image here.. and the color i need a code or a picture of the color.

i do realise this forum police to not posting links is very anoying and i dont have a clue why is like that.. but you do can get member fast here if u ask people to like your coments, then u can post pictures in couple days. in the meantime Check this post to see how people got around those problems its pretty easy...
    the perfect model of how to ask for a recolor here can be seen on Page 3, on JCcS1MS request of the blue sweater, please try to request like that.
    edited June 2019
    is this BEO creations Lace Short Dress you talk about?

13211.jpg

if so, is this what you want?

[img][/img]48128503243_e170148801_z.jpgsample2 by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr

i gotta check the transparency thing, since i cant change his mesh i will have to do from scratch

edited June 2019
    check if this is the shape you want, then i can give it a leather texture, also check the color, if you want a different shade of pink post the color code ;)

[img][/img]48128596731_82750c41fd_h.jpg06-25-19_6-24-40 PM by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr

btw i wont have to make a new mesh, i can use the guy CC and just give it a new texture (aka 'recolor') so i dont even need his permition, saying all that after you check this i can finish tonight if you want...

oh another question, do you want the leather to be 'shinny' (specular) or not shinny?
    this is perfect, and I'd like the leather to be shiny please thank you so much for asking. You are amazing at what you do.
    this is perfect, and I'd like the leather to be shiny please thank you so much for asking. You are amazing at what you do.

thank you! im glad you like, ok so i will put the leather texture and the specular now, do you want any other extra color(s)? also you happy with the V neck size? i could make it smaller if you like so, i look now and look a lit bit to much dont u think?
    ok i guess its ready:

[img][/img]48135393248_0c6ed138a6_h.jpg06-26-19_9-59-50 PM by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr

I made a light specular or it would look like metal, i have this leather jacket here on RL i was trying to match its glow, its real leather... anyway i hope you enjoy, i took the liberty to add more 4 colors; Wine, Red, Black and White.

DOWNLOAD:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/bdvkdwanl72ibcn/WizVNeckShortDress.package/file

Tech Details: This is a hole new .package so you can use both this and the original mod one (like a recolor), however i did not decimated the LOD 1,2 and 3, i used the original mesh (i made a new skirt mesh from scratch, copying the original Mod shapes)- since its only 1000 vertices and wont affect the PC memory consume... this mean the dress wont lose quality when you zoom out ingame ;)

Let me know if evertying works fine!

Thank you so much it's exactly what I wanted. I am putting it in my game now, and I will let you know how everything works. Thank you again.
  • AnnyeAnnye Posts: 25 New Member
    Hey Gustavo, would it be possible to make a reskin of the boat which comes with Island Living?

I was thinking on something like this, using the coconut tree texture for the wood, if possible, and the leaves as the sail? Or even this very same image would work as well

htt ps://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fatlas.wiki.fextralife.com%2Ffile%2FAtlas%2Fraft_ships_structures_ships_atlas_mmo_wiki_guide.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fatlas.wiki.fextralife.com%2FRaft&docid=tvINL2W97o0x7M&tbnid=AS7pQg3MOxfftM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwi-4djfqYrjAhVrF7kGHexqAaIQMwhKKAkwCQ..i&w=256&h=256&bih=625&biw=1366&q=wood%20raft&ved=0ahUKEwi-4djfqYrjAhVrF7kGHexqAaIQMwhKKAkwCQ&iact=mrc&uact=8

The rows may be something like this one:
    ht tps://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.c4dfree.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F01%2Fl7624-wooden-raft-20310.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.c4dfree.com%2Fwooden-raft%2F&docid=sfDuo_yvCrSoSM&tbnid=SNlZGWFZJgpXkM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwi-4djfqYrjAhVrF7kGHexqAaIQMwiDASg1MDU..i&w=620&h=348&bih=625&biw=1366&q=wood%20raft&ved=0ahUKEwi-4djfqYrjAhVrF7kGHexqAaIQMwiDASg1MDU&iact=mrc&uact=8

And if not possible, due to the height of the animation, maybe base on something like this?

htt ps://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fc8.alamy.com%2Fcomp%2FM4ANCB%2Fhandmade-wooden-raft-M4ANCB.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.alamy.com%2Fstock-photo%2Fwooden-raft.html&docid=aUfkIkxZWuia1M&tbnid=Ug9pb8HSNs7NfM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwi-4djfqYrjAhVrF7kGHexqAaIQMwhMKAswCw..i&w=1300&h=953&bih=625&biw=1366&q=wood%20raft&ved=0ahUKEwi-4djfqYrjAhVrF7kGHexqAaIQMwhMKAswCw&iact=mrc&uact=8

htt ps://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fc8.alamy.com%2Fcomp%2FM4ANC9%2Fhandmade-wooden-raft-M4ANC9.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.alamy.com%2Fstock-photo%2Fwooden-raft.html&docid=aUfkIkxZWuia1M&tbnid=fAva-BKPvDgJRM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwi-4djfqYrjAhVrF7kGHexqAaIQMwhRKBAwEA..i&w=1300&h=953&bih=625&biw=1366&q=wood%20raft&ved=0ahUKEwi-4djfqYrjAhVrF7kGHexqAaIQMwhRKBAwEA&iact=mrc&uact=8

I really need a raft something for a gameplay in Sulani
    Annye wrote: »
    Hey Gustavo, would it be possible to make a reskin of the boat which comes with Island Living?

I was thinking on something like this, using the coconut tree texture for the wood, if possible, and the leaves as the sail? Or even this very same image would work as well

oh im sorry, atm im only doing CAS not objects... maybe in some future i can open a request post for objects.

• AnnyeAnnye Posts: 25 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > Annye wrote: »
    >
    > Hey Gustavo, would it be possible to make a reskin of the boat which comes with Island Living?
    >
    > I was thinking on something like this, using the coconut tree texture for the wood, if possible, and the leaves as the sail? Or even this very same image would work as well
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > oh im sorry, atm im only doing CAS not objects... maybe in some future i can open a request post for objects.

Oh it's okay ^^
    Thank you so much it's exactly what I wanted. I am putting it in my game now, and I will let you know how everything works. Thank you again.

Np! enjoy!
  • ElleWasTakenElleWasTaken Posts: 16 Member
    Hi Gustavo. this might be asking for too much, but is there any way you could make a scar tattoo for a sim's left should blade, but have it under a left arm or leg tattoo? I've been trying to get back scars and edit them how I needed them, but I've never been able to find the right thing
    Hi Gustavo. this might be asking for too much, but is there any way you could make a scar tattoo for a sim's left should blade, but have it under a left arm or leg tattoo? I've been trying to get back scars and edit them how I needed them, but I've never been able to find the right thing

yeah i can do tatoos, most people paste a picture of he tatoo they want where they want, but im not sure what are you asking there, you said under a left arm or leg tatoo, what tattoo? you cannot have 2 CC going on tatoo category, if what you are asking are another tatoo on a tatoo that exists, there is 2 ways of doing:

1- open the arm/leg tatoo you already have, and add the new should tatoo on the same texture OR
    2- make a second CC (like skin detail or face paint) and make a tatoo on it, on the shoulder...

i would take option 1 but i need to see the draw of the tatoo you want first, somehow post it with spaces on the link or something.. thanks!
  • LunarChanelLunarChanel Posts: 34 Member
    Hi there. I absolutely love your work. You do an absolutely amazing job.

This request may seem a bit weird but I was wondering if you could possibly make the underwear here (not the bra, just the undies are fine) into an "accessory" piece rather than a "bottom?" I would like it to be worn as actual underwear that will actually stay on underneath pants rather than going back to the default panties all the time.

And if you can't re-code this specific pair to do that, could you possibly create some new underwear that looks similar enough to this and make it an accessory instead of a bottom? I don't mind what color palette you use.

simsdom.com/en/download/the-sims4/item/neneh-bra-and-boyshorts-by-ladysilvertongue-121975
  • iamcherylfailsiamcherylfails Posts: 214 Member
    Thank you so much for the toddler bottoms recolour... it’s exactly what I needed for my game :D
    Thank you so much for the toddler bottoms recolour... it’s exactly what I needed for my game :D

np; enjoy!
    edited June 2019
    Hi there. I absolutely love your work. You do an absolutely amazing job.

This request may seem a bit weird but I was wondering if you could possibly make the underwear here (not the bra, just the undies are fine) into an "accessory" piece rather than a "bottom?" I would like it to be worn as actual underwear that will actually stay on underneath pants rather than going back to the default panties all the time.

And if you can't re-code this specific pair to do that, could you possibly create some new underwear that looks similar enough to this and make it an accessory instead of a bottom? I don't mind what color palette you use.

simsdom.com/en/download/the-sims4/item/neneh-bra-and-boyshorts-by-ladysilvertongue-121975

Here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/5rlvtxqmebji2px/neneh_boyshorts_noirnoir_Acessory.package/file
    Can be found on: Acessories (Gloves)

i just picked the CC you wanted and moved the texture from bottom to acessory (gloves), there is no mesh on this CC, its a texture only mod.

Edit: just for curiosity, let me know later if you can use these + any true gloves togheter, prb you wont thou...
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > ElleWasTaken wrote: »
    >
    > Hi Gustavo. this might be asking for too much, but is there any way you could make a scar tattoo for a sim's left should blade, but have it under a left arm or leg tattoo? I've been trying to get back scars and edit them how I needed them, but I've never been able to find the right thing
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > yeah i can do tatoos, most people paste a picture of he tatoo they want where they want, but im not sure what are you asking there, you said under a left arm or leg tatoo, what tattoo? you cannot have 2 CC going on tatoo category, if what you are asking are another tatoo on a tatoo that exists, there is 2 ways of doing:
    >
    > 1- open the arm/leg tatoo you already have, and add the new should tatoo on the same texture OR
    > 2- make a second CC (like skin detail or face paint) and make a tatoo on it, on the shoulder...
    >
    > i would take option 1 but i need to see the draw of the tatoo you want first, somehow post it with spaces on the link or something.. thanks!

Sorry if I was unclear. I meant to have a scar going diagonally on a sim's shoulder blade, but have it under the catagory of "left arm" or a leg tattoo as my sim has a back tattoo and right arm tattoo already.

This is roughly what I would want it to look like:
    However, I would like the scar closer to their spine, rather than their actual shoulder (if that makes sense)

Feel free to message me on instagram if you need more. My instagram is itschmo.studio
    > @ElleWasTaken said:
    > > @gustavowizard said:
    > > ElleWasTaken wrote: »
    > >
    > > Hi Gustavo. this might be asking for too much, but is there any way you could make a scar tattoo for a sim's left should blade, but have it under a left arm or leg tattoo? I've been trying to get back scars and edit them how I needed them, but I've never been able to find the right thing
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > yeah i can do tatoos, most people paste a picture of he tatoo they want where they want, but im not sure what are you asking there, you said under a left arm or leg tatoo, what tattoo? you cannot have 2 CC going on tatoo category, if what you are asking are another tatoo on a tatoo that exists, there is 2 ways of doing:
    > >
    > > 1- open the arm/leg tatoo you already have, and add the new should tatoo on the same texture OR
    > > 2- make a second CC (like skin detail or face paint) and make a tatoo on it, on the shoulder...
    > >
    > > i would take option 1 but i need to see the draw of the tatoo you want first, somehow post it with spaces on the link or something.. thanks!
    >
    > Sorry if I was unclear. I meant to have a scar going diagonally on a sim's shoulder blade, but have it under the catagory of "left arm" or a leg tattoo as my sim has a back tattoo and right arm tattoo already.
    >
    > This is roughly what I would want it to look like:
    > However, I would like the scar closer to their spine, rather than their actual shoulder (if that makes sense)
    >
    > Feel free to message me on instagram if you need more. My instagram is itschmo.studio

Sorry I forgot to post the link xD

https(://)imgur(.)com(/)HOyNjnW
  • LunarChanelLunarChanel Posts: 34 Member
    @gustavowizard

Oh my goodness! Thank you so so much! This is greatly appreciated!

I'll defintely be sure to let you know though!
    @gustavowizard

Oh my goodness! Thank you so so much! This is greatly appreciated!

I'll defintely be sure to let you know though!

np, enjoy!
    > @ElleWasTaken said:
    > > @gustavowizard said:
    > > ElleWasTaken wrote: »
    > >

> Sorry if I was unclear. I meant to have a scar going diagonally on a sim's shoulder blade, but have it under the catagory of "left arm" or a leg tattoo as my sim has a back tattoo and right arm tattoo already.

Let me know if this works for you;
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/pwy35rlri6bln26/WizTatooRequest.package/file

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top