Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❌ Lets Show Some Support: For Cars!!! ❌

Comments

• shorty943pshorty943p Posts: 247 Member
    No. I’m not for cars!
    If vehicles end up like in TS2 etc? NO Way!
    A waste of time that could be better spent actually fixing bugs.

Go and buy Live for Speed, a very good racesim.
    Or Eracer like has been used by the real race drivers during the Covid scare.
    Go and buy ATS, a very very good truck sim that can actually get you a real job driving big rigs, It is a real training sim not some dumb game.
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    YES! Cars! Bring them on!
    shorty943p wrote: »

Go and buy ATS, a very very good truck sim that can actually get you a real job driving big rigs, It is a real training sim not some dumb game.

Relax, These vehicles will come eventually to The Sims 4! :)
  • Ember_FoxEmber_Fox Posts: 46 Member
    No. I’m not for cars!
    For me personally I can't see how cars would enhance my game play. So if a car game/expansion pack were released I would be happy for the people who wanted it but I wouldn't buy it unless it added something more than just cars.
    Hope the vehicles are coming to TS4!
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Yeah, sims just teleporting to places and fading suddenly really breaks the immersion for me.
    Vehicles have been there since The Sims 1, I think it's so weird they were not added in any shape or form.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Yeah, sims just teleporting to places and fading suddenly really breaks the immersion for me.
    Vehicles have been there since The Sims 1, I think it's so weird they were not added in any shape or form.

We have vehicles, but they are just decor. If you think of it we have quite a lot of transportation objects, they are just not usable.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited July 2020
    crocobaura wrote: »

We have vehicles, but they are just decor. If you think of it we have quite a lot of transportation objects, they are just not usable.

Perhaps based on data that shows how many simmers use cars as an object, just maybe...they will become magically usable after a big future update. B)
    I want my sims to be able to drive that SV military truck. And fly the JA helicopter. And the fix the crashed plane. And fly that too.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    edited July 2020

Yeah I actually meant vehicles that you can at least get into. Not just those low quality decor cars.
    Even in the Sims 1 you were picked up by some kind of vehicle. Now in the Sims 4 your sim instantly teleports from their toilet to the middle of San Myshuno. It's so weird it breaks the immersion.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
    Are the vehicles are really coming to The Sims 4 or not?
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Other: I could go either way, I don’t care, depends...

Perhaps based on data that shows how many simmers use cars as an object, just maybe...they will become magically usable after a big future update. B)
    I want my sims to be able to drive that SV military truck. And fly the JA helicopter. And the fix the crashed plane. And fly that too.

Wow that's cool!!
    edited July 2020
    @telmarina wrote: »

Wow that's cool!!

Indeed! But highly unlikely... :'(
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    The only reason I'd want cars is so garages in houses would make sense...
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 367 Member
    If they had cars I hope we will be able to use the phone to call for a taxi uber or maybe even book seats on a plane to take us to one of the destination worlds or a different residential world not to worried about it if it happens or not
  • sketchessketches Posts: 274 Member
    If they had cars I hope we will be able to use the phone to call for a taxi uber or maybe even book seats on a plane to take us to one of the destination worlds or a different residential world not to worried about it if it happens or not

That would be funny if The Sims 4 introduced a service with a play on the word Uber. :blush:

You know, like how we have, well, ... Plopsy. (shudders)
    Origin ID: sketchur
    Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    shorty943p wrote: »

What about those of us that don't want to play a racing game and just want to enjoy the Sims with a complete base game way to disregard what is important to many others by telling them play another game that is nothing like the Sims. A modern life simulation game without cars and poofing around everywhere you go is ridiculous to me worse than any bug.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    The Sims Team needs to ACT NOW on the adding of vehicles & garages to The Sims 4
  • Serious_sims_gamer43Serious_sims_gamer43 Posts: 523 Member
    It would be nice to have cars in a garage or something like that but I don't really think it would change much
    Are they working on vehicles already?
    edited August 2020

Yay, you're back! Let's give it another push! ;)

Yay, you're back! Let's give it another push! ;)

Please tell the Sim Gurus to work on the vehicles immediately
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    With a Space Pack maybe we could get cars patched in. Sims could use rovers to explore the planet but they could also patch in normal cars into the Pre Gamepack Update.
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Im kinda on the fence guys. Unless their going to redo the loading screens like sims busting out, were your sim gets into the car and you see them driving to the next destination, then I'm not sure how much of use they will be other than decoration.
    giphy.gif

• rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    With a Space Pack maybe we could get cars patched in. Sims could use rovers to explore the planet but they could also patch in normal cars into the Pre Gamepack Update.

Anything is possible, but don't count on it.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Im kinda on the fence guys. Unless their going to redo the loading screens like sims busting out, were your sim gets into the car and you see them driving to the next destination, then I'm not sure how much of use they will be other than decoration.

They ll just add a load ing screen and teleporting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.