Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm Of Magic: Thoughts?

Comments

• amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I can’t wait to see what trailers and promos come out this fall! I’m looking forward to seeing how witches compare to vampires. I’ll be really excited if they have levels of power and different power traits to take on like the vampires do!

I’m doubtful that we’ll get anything more than witches in this pack, but if other occults like werewolves or fairies are going to be released I’d actually kind of like it if they each came in their own game packs. That way they could focus on fleshing out each life state individually rather than trying to cram them all into one like they did for ts3 supernatural. There were a whole bunch of life states I’d have never used if I’d bought that expansion, so an individual game pack is really exciting!
  • kaylamichelle7kaylamichelle7 Posts: 4 New Member
    I can't wait to make witches 🧙‍♀️🧙🧙‍♀️🧙 from my favorite show Charmed from the 90's early 2000's 😅. The Power of Three will set me free LOL 🤣. It's gonna be awesome!.
  • DiamondPandaDPDiamondPandaDP Posts: 43 Member
    I'm usually a realism player but who knows I might buy this and vampires and do a challenge where I can only use those packs.
    -DiamondPanda
    If I help you please note I do not work for EA. Have a nice day :smiley:
  • tuxedo94tuxedo94 Posts: 11 New Member
    Given how the sims 4 handles occults I'm not sure we will get more than one in this pack. Prolly witches with a skill pannel. I just hope this pack will enhance what we already have and make it 1000x better. *points at plantsim and aliens*
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    I wonder if they'll resurrect plant sims, but actually make it an occult life state. It would be cute if they took really good care of themselves thier hair would grow long/ and grow flowers on top of thier head. If they arent taking care of themselves they could turn brown and shrivel up. The stump and the beans are still present after the challenge.
  • TableTalk01TableTalk01 Posts: 5 New Member
    > @kaylamichelle7 said:
    > I can't wait to make witches 🧙‍♀️🧙🧙‍♀️🧙 from my favorite show Charmed from the 90's early 2000's 😅. The Power of Three will set me free LOL 🤣. It's gonna be awesome!.

YOOO THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SHOW!!! I started the reboot last week and it's actually not as bad as I thought!
  • mrma49mrma49 Posts: 14 New Member
    Hopefully new world as well as the new occult, I want it to be like Halloween town:)
  • kaylamichelle7kaylamichelle7 Posts: 4 New Member
    [quote="TableTalk01;c-17116267"]> @kaylamichelle7 said:
    > I can't wait to make witches 🧙‍♀️🧙🧙‍♀️🧙 from my favorite show Charmed from the 90's early 2000's 😅. The Power of Three will set me free LOL 🤣. It's gonna be awesome!.

YOOO THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SHOW!!! I started the reboot last week and it's actually not as bad as I thought![/quote]

I hate the reboot.. I love the old one. In the new one the girls just look like TEENS an I don't like that. Like they don't look like adults.☹️
  • TableTalk01TableTalk01 Posts: 5 New Member
    > @kaylamichelle7 said:
    > [quote="TableTalk01;c-17116267"]> @kaylamichelle7 said:
    > > I can't wait to make witches 🧙‍♀️🧙🧙‍♀️🧙 from my favorite show Charmed from the 90's early 2000's 😅. The Power of Three will set me free LOL 🤣. It's gonna be awesome!.
    >
    > YOOO THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SHOW!!! I started the reboot last week and it's actually not as bad as I thought![/quote]
    >
    > I hate the reboot.. I love the old one. In the new one the girls just look like TEENS an I don't like that. Like they don't look like adults.☹️

I agree, it will never be as good at the original!
  • mjalletmjallet Posts: 47 Member
    I totally agree, the new one just has way too much teen drama. The original will always be the best!
  • sivansivan Posts: 24 Member
    I don't really into it but will see.
    everything can change.
  • Robag10Robag10 Posts: 5 New Member
    I haven't seen a date yet, but I am wondering if one has been given for Realm of Magic? I am guessing in time for Halloween seems appropriate. But I want to be sure because of the ol' budget. Don't want to blow it all too early. :D
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    windweaver wrote: »
    YES!!!!
    Yes! Yes! Yes! YES!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! yesyesyesyesyes, YES! Oh YES! OH OH OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I second that B)
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• MadstarletMadstarlet Posts: 53 Member
    Robag10 wrote: »
    I haven't seen a date yet, but I am wondering if one has been given for Realm of Magic? I am guessing in time for Halloween seems appropriate. But I want to be sure because of the ol' budget. Don't want to blow it all too early. :D

I believe they said November, but someone correct me if I'm wrong!
    Follow the creation of the new Sims 4 Web Series Wayward Plumbobs by becoming a patron: patreon.com/waywardplumbobs.com
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited June 2019
    Madstarlet wrote: »
    Robag10 wrote: »

I believe they said November, but someone correct me if I'm wrong!

They just said in the Fall. It would have to be absolutely no later than the beginning of October to fit into the 6 mth time frame they had set for all three packs. It will probably be the end of September.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Robag10Robag10 Posts: 5 New Member
    Thank you both for the info.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited June 2019
    Not into supernaturals past the ones we already have. I do hope that everything else with this pack makes it a need to have GP even if you don't want witches. I'm usually not a clothes/build/buy to much, but I'm hoping for a Goth look, with potions that can be bought in a potion shop easily(for those who don't want to have to make them all the time to enjoy them), and all kinds of things that make it worth buying right away. Secret door, magic mirror, and changing pictures would be some very neat things to have and a wand every sim can use. All in a cool neighborhood or a hood with cave like houses.
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    I think they'll be released in late September, or the first half of October, it really sets the mood before Halloween. ;)
  • ShayminnasakuraShayminnasakura Posts: 13 New Member
    How about make other species also able to learn magic, like vampires, mermaids, aliens. Magic isn't the ability but a skill to discover, learn, and unlock perks!
  • CaleSimsCaleSims Posts: 196 Member
    This will probably be one of the last packs I invest in, because I’m a realism player, and not that much of a supernatural kinda gal. I will probably invest in vampires before I invest in Realm of Magic, because Vampires has amazing BB items, but then again, you’ll have Vlad showing up at your front door a lot.
    tumblr_inline_myy9221NKN1rkh0l2.gif
  • CaleSimsCaleSims Posts: 196 Member
    edited June 2019
    How about make other species also able to learn magic, like vampires, mermaids, aliens. Magic isn't the ability but a skill to discover, learn, and unlock perks!

If that’s how it is, then I would love that pack. I could make Hogwarts! Or Voldemort... James and Lily.. Watch out. :wink:
    tumblr_inline_myy9221NKN1rkh0l2.gif
  • blythemegan94blythemegan94 Posts: 23 Member
    It made me immediately blast to the past and remember Sims 1 Makin' Magic! I'm here for it B)
  • Mellisenda2Mellisenda2 Posts: 108 Member
    Realm of Magic: I Love It and cannot wait!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,444 Member
    Realm of Magic: I Love It and cannot wait!

I know, right? I'm dying for that first trailer! I just want a peek at what it's going to be like, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • TherainisniceTherainisnice Posts: 9 New Member
    i really hope that the witches have actual skills in the way the vampires do. I also hope that they bring back magic town from the sims 1. It was the last expansion from the original series. It featured this mystery man in a pink coat who would come to the door, and ring the bell afterwards he would put a box outside, and leave. Inside would be a few ingredients, and a few other starter items, including a wand. There was a hole you could jump into that brought you to the most amazing place the sims series has ever seen. It was an awesome carnival filled with magic vendors, and games to earn magic money. I always bought one of the only three old amazing magic houses in the magic world. The soundtrack was so great that i honestly look it up on youtube because i can no longer hear it as my computer is to advanced for the old games. I also want werewolves just stating that lol. Did anyone else play the old makin' magic expansion pack from the original sims?