Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 at EA Play

Comments

• SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    Akl500P wrote: »
    Man I wanna preorder but I’ll be out of town the 21st. I’ll be back that Monday and you can bet I’ll install it and obsess over it for days (thankful I’m off work right now).

I think for pre orders it's available the 20th. At least that's what my order says.

I just pre ordered in the UK half an hour ago :)
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    Man I wanna preorder but I’ll be out of town the 21st. I’ll be back that Monday and you can bet I’ll install it and obsess over it for days (thankful I’m off work right now).

I think for pre orders it's available the 20th. At least that's what my order says.

Does it says in the order that you can download it at the 20th? Mine says that, but maybe is an error...?
  • JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    So maybe I missed this but can Sims vacation on Sulani as well? I know they can live there for sure but it would be nice to purchase a vacation home there.

I’m so excited for that pack!!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2019
    @telmarina wrote: »

Does it says in the order that you can download it at the 20th? Mine says that, but maybe is an error...?

You should be able to download it before being able to play it. It's like that for pre-orders, it means you get to play right when the EP comes out and don't have to wait to download it after.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Hi @telmarina

I just checked my pre -order email and it says I can download my order on 20th June but thats in the uk?
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Hi @telmarina

I just checked my pre -order email and it says I can download my order on 20th June but thats in the uk?

Yes that's correct. You're in the UK so you get it at the same time as my country. Since we get it at midnight, that means 11pm for you guys. So yes, technically that's on the 20th :)
    @SimTrippy

I swear the 20th seems so far away right now and I only used to feel like that with S3 announcements lol I can hardly wait to play in that island world :)
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    I hope all the new fish they're adding to the ocean will be able to be caught and not just a visual effect. I have some sims who would love the fishing career.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Will those at EA play be able to share things from the game?
    WbUrFQm.png
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    leetamme wrote: »

They'll be able to share before the game is released, but I don't think they've told us the date they'll allow them to yet, unless I missed it.
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Jaysims wrote: »
    So maybe I missed this but can Sims vacation on Sulani as well? I know they can live there for sure but it would be nice to purchase a vacation home there.

Well if you can't, you could just create a business there, and have your sims stay there, as a supposed 'vacation'
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited June 2019
    liliaeth wrote: »

Well if you can't, you could just create a business there, and have your sims stay there, as a supposed 'vacation'

Ooh maybe rich sims can buy a holiday home and move there temporarily.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    liliaeth wrote: »

Or your Sims can take a couple of days off, grab a tent and sleep at the beach.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    For some reason i cant see the livestream?
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I missed the stream. Is it likely to be posted on youTube or anything?

You can see it here, or I'm sure it'll be on the Sims 4 YouTube channel by now:

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • KittencurlsKittencurls Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm so happy they announced the console release at the same time as PC, after being introduced to the game on console I couldn't get used to the PC controls when they gave away the base game. I'm looking forward to forking over my money for some mermaids in July!
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    leetamme wrote: »

There's likely an embargo (maybe till the 17th since the patch releases on the 18th) but yes, there are probably opportunities for them to play and save video to a flash drive to upload later.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    My fave hairstyle was on the girl that turned into a mermaid!!!! I knew she seemed something special about her, that was great!
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Everything about the upcoming EP is just dreamlike. It looks so full of details and fresh new concepts! The world is stunning and the CAS and BB items are unbelievable.
    I can't wait to get my hands on this pack.
    Not thrilled (at all) about the moschino SP but oh well, I can't even be mad because all I can think of is this awesome EP!
    I'm also very glad they shared what the next GP will be and I know that theme makes a lot of simmer very happy.

Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Wow I'm really impressed with this pack. I love the ocean swimming, I love how we can fish from boats too and the island is gorgeous. Plus the magic GP this fall? Good times ahead.
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    sooo happy!!! doing the happy dance :):) just pre-ordered and will be counting down the days :D:D loved the island pack and magic coming!!! omg!!!! I hope we just keep expanding sims 4 to the greatest sims ever!!!!! one request …...spear fishing????? please I just miss it so much
  • muimui1208muimui1208 Posts: 14 New Member
    > @EA_Mai said:
    > Edited: Missed the livescream? Watch it now! (Starts at 27:40):
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Simmers,
    >
    > We won't have a Maxis Monthly in June, but The Sims 4 will be present at EA Play and we have a lot of exciting things to show you!
    >
    > Not planning to attend EA Play? We have you covered - make sure to join our stream June 8th at 12pm (PDT)! :smiley:
    >
    >
    >
    > Click here if you want to watch non-Sims streams as well.
    >
    > Let's watch The Sims livestream here together!

These announcements made my day!!! (as I just took a break from Simming!! LOL!!)
  • gretchend417gretchend417 Posts: 41 Member
    I may not have the funds to buy this pack; however, this pack looks amazing!!
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,185 Member
    Love what i have seen so far. Looking forward to some pre release videos that hopefully will show children swimming and maybe toddlers playing in water.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • CVTV1012CVTV1012 Posts: 1 New Member
    hey should i wait to get the sims island living and its 50% off of get a Preoder