Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

June Patch Speculation Thread 2019 (Coming June 18th Today Now Out)

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I just realized: if we're getting the patch on Tuesday, that means we'll already have access to a lounge chair, the stilted foundations, and the new lot traits (especially off the grid) before the EP drops. I think this is a good sampler of things to come :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I just realized: if we're getting the patch on Tuesday, that means we'll already have access to a lounge chair, the stilted foundations, and the new lot traits (especially off the grid) before the EP drops. I think this is a good sampler of things to come :)

i currently have a house with the whole chair + ottoman workaround for the lounge chair so it will be nice to replace it finally

ugh and the yoga mats i have down by the pool i can replace with towels finally when the 21st comes around
    cheescaeks wrote: »

i currently have a house with the whole chair + ottoman workaround for the lounge chair so it will be nice to replace it finally

ugh and the yoga mats i have down by the pool i can replace with towels finally when the 21st comes around

So much hype! I already took Friday off (just waiting for the request to be approved) so that I can play around with it :smiley:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Does anyone know what interaction the lounge chairs will have in the base game? Sims won't be able to use them to sunbathe without Island Living.
    Does anyone know what interaction the lounge chairs will have in the base game? Sims won't be able to use them to sunbathe without Island Living.

im assuming just laying down on them and being able to multi-task on them since the multi-task feature was the reason why they were so delayed in the first place

I think it was mentioned that everything except tanning is available

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Volcanic Activity Lot Trait

Is IL exclusive, not patch content.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    AspenSims wrote: »
    the fact that we have more toilets than counters really is plum. lol

all I am really asking for is wood top counter with no weird baskets on it
    I don't understand why they are so in love with making every counter in game with tile top
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited June 2019
    Am I the only person who’s happy that ceilings aren’t going to be white (in default) anymore????

ETA: Not sure if I follow but does “ceiling decor category” means we can customize the ceiling now? Just wanted to clarify.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member

I think they will just relax and nap with Island Living. Maybe they can read (not sure) and probably talk with other sim. I am glad we are getting some reason ones as the pool areas really need them to look more complete.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Am I the only person who’s happy that ceilings aren’t going to be white (in default) anymore????

ETA: Not sure if I follow but does “ceiling decor category” means we can customize the ceiling now? Just wanted to clarify.

I think it’s just a category they added for decorations that hang from the ceiling, like the fans and stuff.
    QueenMercy wrote: »

I think it’s just a category they added for decorations that hang from the ceiling, like the fans and stuff.

Ohhh. Glad that it’s clarified.

But honestly, I just want ceilings to be customizable and not white in default anymore :disappointed:

But honestly, I just want ceilings to be customizable and not white in default anymore :disappointed:

right? so many of my builds are ruined by that freakin' white ceiling

Me when I did a Sims 4 reality show and I realized all my ceilings were going to be white

:(

edited June 2019

Me when I did a Sims 4 reality show and I realized all my ceilings were going to be white

:(

It ruins the vibes of some builds.

I have a super creepy vampire house, but it really looks ugly with the white ceiling.

• agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    Are lounge chairs coming in the patch? I thought it was EP only
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    agent_bev wrote: »

yes they are @agent_bev
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member

yes they are @agent_bev

Yes they are coming in the patch or yes it’s EP only
    Just one lounge chair

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

yes they are @agent_bev

Yes they are coming in the patch @agent_bev
    more for sim kids and more drama please

yes they are @agent_bev

Their coming in the patch to the base game as well.
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Volcanic Activity Lot Trait

Is IL exclusive, not patch content.

Ok I ll delete that on the first post.
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    Does anyone know if the patches always drop at a certain time and if yes when?
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited June 2019
    Nindl wrote: »
    12pm EST
    Edit: it turns out it’s actually 1pm.
    Post edited by SelinaKyles on
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    Nindl wrote: »
    12pm EST

Thanks!