Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Smoke on the floor! What is it?

plauplau Posts: 183 Member
Something weird is happening. My Sims are sitting around the dining table eating breakfast, when suddenly I see this fog, or smoke, around the dining table area, and there's these white bubbles(?) popping up and disappearing! What is that? The smoke is close to the floor, I can barely see it, it is moving and the bubbles pop up randomly within the area. Nothing is on fire. The sims are not affected.

It is also on the roof, in the floor beneath.

Does anyone know what it is?

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    The stuff on the roof is probably smoke coming out of a chimney. This happens when a fireplace is on and you have on.

It's the dining room that stumps me.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• godfatheroz2godfatheroz2 Posts: 87 Member
    Did you put in the air bubbles/steamer in a pool or "lake" at your house? I had a pool in the basement and put in the bubble and steam maker at the bottom of the pool and instead of it doing right above the pool it did it on the second floor, so I had to delete it.
  • plauplau Posts: 183 Member
    Did you put in the air bubbles/steamer in a pool or "lake" at your house? I had a pool in the basement and put in the bubble and steam maker at the bottom of the pool and instead of it doing right above the pool it did it on the second floor, so I had to delete it.

Yes! That's it! :D Thank you. The pool is on the first floor, and the swampy behavior went up to the roof of the room, and to the floor on the second floor. So weird!
  • godfatheroz2godfatheroz2 Posts: 87 Member
    plau wrote: »

Yes! That's it! :D Thank you. The pool is on the first floor, and the swampy behavior went up to the roof of the room, and to the floor on the second floor. So weird!

No problem! I was pretty disappointed when I had to delete it lol
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,183 Member
    Um...what is that air bubble/steamer you can place in pools and do they heat up the pool so your Sims don't freeze to death while swimming in cold weather?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Stina1701A wrote: »
    Um...what is that air bubble/steamer you can place in pools and do they heat up the pool so your Sims don't freeze to death while swimming in cold weather?

It's just decor from Get Together. It's used for the "natural pools".
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • FireftrLtFireftrLt Posts: 54 Member
    Now I'm going to try it in a house.
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,183 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Stina1701A wrote: »

It's just decor from Get Together. It's used for the "natural pools".

Ah, thanks :smile:
  • Allielucille_428Allielucille_428 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm trying really hard to make them do exactly this, but I'm literally only getting bubbles. No steam