Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fear Mod!

AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
edited May 2019 in Gameplay Mods
I just watched a video where they explain how the mod works, and it looks really promising! Check out the video here.
Here's the download page for the mod.
I'm gonna try out the mod - lets try it out together - and let people know what it's like. There are some glitches that will be improved later, and this is just the beginning of the mod, so I'm sure the modder will add much more to it in the future. Things like this makes me wonder WHY they didn't att the fear emotion in the first place - it's so awesome.
Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    @LiELF I think you might like this
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Wow, that's amazing! I hope Sims can be afraid of Vampires too! I'm definitely going to follow this mod, I need this!
    #Team Occult
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Seems really cool but I'm not sure if it'll work with the "slice of life" mod...
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I love this! I wish the game did more emotions now. Or even the modders :) My two sims died though, from fear, when there was a fire at the camp site.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    I'd use this mod but for some reason it doesn't unzip with better zip. D:
    ALSO I wish there was more emotions. :P
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    Fun! I can't wait to give this a try :)
    Simpkin wrote: »
    I love this! I wish the game did more emotions now. Or even the modders :)

SAAAME. I'd even be happy if existing emotions were broken down even further, like distinguishing between anger and annoyance, or being uncomfortable and being disgusted.
  • BeccaDecca23BeccaDecca23 Posts: 6 New Member
    every time I click the link for this i get an error. Anyone know what the issue could be?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    every time I click the link for this i get an error. Anyone know what the issue could be?

Try this link: https://neilsimming.wixsite.com/neildevblog/fearmod
  • NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    OMG thanks I really needed this. Its annoying that sims don't have fear, like I can't believe EA forgot this basic emotion.
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
    I totally wish some of my sims were afraid of horror movies!