Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strangerville After School Activity.

_natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
edited October 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I posted this in the Console section and was then politely reminded about the ideas section.

I know the Military Career was added with Strangerville, but I would have loved an After School Activity of Cadet for Children and Teens.
She/Her. 👩🏻
PlayStation. 🎮
United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
Post edited by _natalie on

Comments

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    A good idea. It could have married up to the Scouting activity for Teens, giving them more to do. I suppose StrangerVille was seen as only a pack for the adults to play.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    It's a shame as I feel Toddlers, Children, Teens and Elders do feel forgotten in some packs.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Like ROTC? Yea that would’ve been cool
  • Masters_In_SimologyMasters_In_Simology Posts: 62 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    A good idea. It could have married up to the Scouting activity for Teens, giving them more to do. I suppose StrangerVille was seen as only a pack for the adults to play.

I agree, this sounds a lot like the Scout "career".
  • MaddisansMaddisans Posts: 23 Member
    _natalie wrote: »
    It's a shame as I feel Toddlers, Children, Teens and Elders do feel forgotten in some packs.

Same, honestly. I mean, teens look JUST like young adults. It's like the team hates every life stage other than young adults and the partying lifestyle.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    If they add in some of the Military interactions as club rules (for those who have GT) it might be possible to have an ROTC group in University. Add things like marching, saluting, sparring etc., maybe add in working out as an ROTC club rule.
    \
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Yes, like ROTC. I said Cadets as I am British.

@stilljustme2 The only disappointing part about that statememt is that I'd have to buy a separate pack for something that (in my opinion) would have worked better with Strangerville alongside the Military Career.

@Maddisans 🙌🏻 Preeeaach. My poor 'Loner' (I loath that word, I wish it was changed to Introvert) sims never know what to do with themselves in this type of environment.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧