Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strangerville has been announced to be the next pack ! 😊

2...Next

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    I'll probably turn off the story part if I get it.

you cant @RionAgrias
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Side note, normally waiting for other packs is fine. But waiting for Strangerville has been difficult. I purposely avoided all YouTube videos & content revolving the pack, then today while looking through tumblr I saw a screenshot that contained a very very big spoiler (basically, the ending part of the story....) SO SAD.

It might be sad, agree, but it's still super fun to do. Especially if, like me, you try to prepare 5 or 6 buddies to go down there together to solve it. I'd never played a game like that before, so it was hard for me, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited May 2019
    I think if you dont interact with the story , it will just be a normalish town, for example dont use the strangerville life aspiration and question people about it , youl probably still have some weird walkers though 😂. I'm sure the devs has said that @RionAgrias
    I've got my story planned for this pack already I'm going to create 2 sims, Both are going to be in the military career, there mission in strangerville brings them closer together, they eventually fall in love , get married and they spend there lifes exploring the world , solving mysteries, in the jungle etc and enjoying the outdoors :-) and maybe have a child to carry on their legacy lol
    I've got an idea once I've completed strangerville mystery , I'm going to add weird sims like aliens etc and when the gallery comes I'm going to add strangetown households. I've been having a look on the gallery via phone theres recreated dusty Hogg from the Nintendo ds games and households from the sims 2. I also want to add households from American horror story and coraline.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    How glitchy is Strangerville, @catloverplayer?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited May 2019
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    How glitchy is Strangerville, @catloverplayer?

I haven't played it that much but I did see a bug or two. It isn't very glitchy.
  • UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    Can u build on Strangerville? I'm already planning some weird and wonderful buildings. Hey just thought I could make a house that is a puzzle within the puzzle for example when you go through the front door there is an old empty glass on the floor so next you go looking for the fridge or a bar which aren't in the usual places, on the bar is a gnome (if you can put a gnome on a bar)! That will lead you to the garden, then they'll be something out of place etc etc
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
    Yeah it's just like a normal neighbourhood that way I think there 2 empty lots too :-) @UndeadFox
  • Mrdiamond666Mrdiamond666 Posts: 10 New Member
    I thought it came out yesterday.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • vyvexthornevyvexthorne Posts: 66 Member
    Yay!. I'm actually looking forward to this one a lot. Not so much for the story but for the military career and the furniture/stuff/junk. I've always had military sims in my past sims games and it'll be nice to be able to have those again.. instead of using the astronaut career as a weird substitute.
    @vyvexthorne Same. I can't wait for the updates that free up some of the ambient foliage around the world to use in build mode.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    LAVALAMPS!!!!
    I can not wait B)
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I've already got it for the PC, but I can't wait for Tuesday. I miss the lava lamps and CAS items.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Jinx23Jinx23 Posts: 436 Member
    What time do packs usually get released on the Xbox or ps4 stores?
    6pm GMT for PS Store.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • vyvexthornevyvexthorne Posts: 66 Member
    edited May 2019
    Anybody else have missing items in build/buy mode that are not showing and preventing the "new items" list from clearing? Whatever it or they are, in my list it's under Decorations/Misc. and Kids/Decorations and Toys.

Nevermind, I figured it out. Both toy/decorations were showing a new star for each individual color/design. I don't think I've ever seen an object do that before.. but after clicking on all different styles for each toy it cleared the list.
    Post edited by vyvexthorne on
  • AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    I am so thrilled this finally came out for the ps4, I'd been waiting for it to do so, i'm on the bandwagon that decided to create the scooby gang the moment the trailer was released for the pc

And the simple fact that they added in a legitimate military carrier is awesome for one of my sim families~ because i designed them to be a military family but had to kind of settle until now for having them just work similar jobs (space ranger dad, super spy mom, detective daughter, etc) i love unique content~