Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ghosts and their Urns/Tombstones.

_natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
I recently added the Grunt family to a save. Lyla is dead, and for the life of me I cannot seem to find her urn or tombstone. I thought that it would be in the household inventory, or in her inventory, or, hell maybe, even in her husbands inventory - but no. So, does this mean that Lyla will be leaving soon because I cannot keep her tethered to this realm?

Also, Buzz and Lyla don't know one another. That bugs me. They were married and had three kids. Then Lyla died and what? Theu both had each others existent wiped from their minds?
She/Her. 👩🏻
PlayStation. 🎮
United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
Post edited by _natalie on

Comments

• 8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    If the family is set as playable in my game I always find their tombs/urns near the front door. If I’m actively playing the family I find them where they died.

I never find npc ones unless they die on the lot I’m on.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    They're a family I moved into a lot from the library. Lyla is already dead and I couldn't find her urn anywhere on the lot.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    As long as she's already part of the family (as in you can control her like any other sim) then she's not going to disappear urn or no urn.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    @animevamp I can control/play as Lyra. If that is the case then that is a relief.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    Oddly that wasn't the case with one of my ghosts, the guy died and was still in the game but he just kind of >.> went off and decided to do his own thing apparently..

Though i wouldn't want to hang around the castle where a vampire cult murdered me either I suppose...