Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ava Sinclair: The Prequel OLD

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Brandontaylor I hope that Ava and Adam settle in :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Ava Prequel

Q2ewML2.jpg?1
    A few weeks had passed and the cooler fall weather had taken over. This morning, Ava ate breakfast with her brother and new roommates.

Ao7bfxZ.jpg?1
    Adam had been wanting to try out the gym so Ava decided to go with him. He thought that at least two of them should be together at all times.
    "Also, if we become more athletic, maybe no one will be able to attack us," he told Ava.

wwVxcpx.jpg?1
    While they were gone, Stiles proposed to Monika who said yes. The two started making plans for their wedding which they wanted to have very soon. They even discussed some other things that may upset Ava when she finds out about them.

JBcPnQU.jpg?1
    Blair decided to invite her father, Boyd Wainwright to the house. "I've missed you, Dad," Blair said to her father. "I've missed you too, dear," he replied back. After letting him go, Blair had a question for him. "I thought Mom would be with you. Where is she?" Boyd's smile faded into a frown. "Your mother and I are having an argument and I don't know what is going to happen. It's not important right now, let's go inside and get out of this rain."

VgzuYxz.jpg?1
    "Dad, this is important to me," Blair told her father. "If you two get divorced, it does involve me, you know." "I know," Boyd sighed. "I'm starting to think that getting divorced may be the best thing. She's made it very clear that she is getting fed up with me." They continued their chat and the conversation switched to Ava and Adam's issues. "Poor things," Boyd said. "Those people aren't real parents if they treat their children like that." Blair agreed. "I know. No matter what happens with you and Mom, I'm glad to have you as my parents."

M6AGZR5.jpg?1
    Boyd was about ready to leave when Ava walked in the house from the gym. "Oh, I'm sorry sir, I didn't see you there," she said to him. "It's not a problem," Boyd reassured her. "You must be Ava Sinclair. Blair told me you and your brother had moved in." "I did, yes," Ava replied. She felt a bit strange talking to Boyd and she couldn't help being a bit attracted to the older man. "It's just sad to hear that someone as pretty as you is having so much trouble."

Y6WSNxp.jpg?1
    "You're right, Mr. Wainwright. My parents are not good people. If it wasn't for my uncle John, I'd be stuck in a loveless marriage just to line my parents pockets." Boyd shook his head. "Never marry for money, Ava. Only marry someone because you love them and also make sure this person isn't going to turn on you like my wife did." Ava looked at him in shock. "You and Susan are having problems?" she asked. "Yes, we are but I don't really want to talk about it."

JTwi8Uj.jpg?1
    "It was so great meeting you," Ava told Boyd. "It was nice meeting you, as well. I hope things go well for you." "Thanks, Mr. Wainwright. It means a lot." Boyd smiled at her. "You're welcome, dear. And you can call me Boyd." As Boyd walked out of the house, Ava couldn't help but think about him. Susan doesn't know what she wants. If I had a man like Boyd, I'd never let him go, she thought.

20vGQgX.jpg?1
    6wNoowc.jpg?1
    For supper, Stiles ordered pizza and since Ava was down stairs, she got it for everyone. Everybody ate their pizza before getting ready for bed.

***Ava is attracted to Boyd like she was in the original story. In that story, Boyd was in the greeting party on Day 1 and they had Avery pretty quickly. In this save, I'll go more in depth with how everything pans out. Remember that right now, Ava is still a young woman who kind of does things without thinking. She hasn't completely matured yet but future events will make her think about her actions and the consequences.

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks. They are doing alright living with everyone. However, some things will happen again that change Ava's life during this time.
    Congratulations on Stiles and Monika's engagement :smile: I hope that Ava isn't too offended by it!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks for the comments. :)
    edited May 2020
    Ava update

IfdoAlG.jpg
    Ava was up before anyone else and was eating her salad. She couldn't help but think about the plants that she had left behind at her old house. She tried to move on and make the most of her situation but it wasn't easy.

AFg8ulX.jpg
    Ava bought herself a gift since Adam thought they needed to stay indoors most of the time. She ended up learning a few easy elixirs that she hoped to try soon.

AH1tS48.jpg
    Little did she know, Monika was looking at houses for her and Stiles to move to. She knew Ava would be upset as she didn't know Blair that well, but she knew she and Stiles couldn't start a family with everybody there.

9VLJUjY.jpg
    "Adam, I'm bored," Ava said to her brother. "I want to go take a painting class." Adam looked thoughtful for a moment then nodded his head. "Alright, I'll go too. We need to stay together if you decide to leave, okay?" Ava reluctantly agreed and they both headed to the school.

***Yeah, this update was very short. The reason is that I didn't have anything planned for this day. The next couple updates have a lot more to them than this one does. I'll post them both in the morning as I have a lot of free time tomorrow.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on

Ava Update

***Takes place in late November, shortly before winter.

PO8Zix0.jpg?1
    This morning, Ava ate breakfast with her roommates and brother. She still wasn't used to having this many people live with her but Adam seemed to enjoy it.

IQNgb4D.jpg?1
    Ava wanted to get away from everybody as they all were getting ready for the day. She ended up learning some useful elixirs during this time. Awesome, I learned how to make an invigorating potion! And I still have ingredients from my garden, she thought happily.

ZIXQXvm.jpg?1
    She decided to go back upstairs and talk with her brother. She always liked joking around with him because he actually laughed at her jokes. "Wow, Ava, you should be a comedian," he told her. "Nah, I'm not that funny," Ava replied.

ykxiMFo.jpg?1
    By this time, Monika and Stiles' wedding was almost ready to start. Ava had helped set it up in the garage since it was cold out and she left the floor open so the guests could dance. All six living in the building headed to the garage to wait for the guests.

jTAmCZy.jpg?1
    Once the guests had arrived, Stiles and Monika went to the altar and exchanged their rings and vows before saying "I do." For a cheap wedding, it was once of the most beautiful weddings Ava had ever been to.

1tBtl4n.jpg?1
    Ava watched as everyone started to pair off to dance. She felt a bit out of place since she didn't have anyone to dance with. "Hey, would you like to dance?," a man asked her. Ava looked at him and smiled. "Sure, I'd love to dance," she told him. The man took her out on the floor and introduced himself as Hank Goddard. Ava had a fun time with him but was a bit sad to learn he had a girlfriend named Pauline.

7Dok0Lk.jpg?1
    Adam started dancing with Madison Van Watson. Something about her just made him happy and he didn't know why. He kind of thought that being locked up in a basement and not getting to do fun stuff was part of why he was happy to let loose with her.

8jChGDL.jpg?1
    Once the wedding was over, Ava and her roommates paid for the guests to eat supper at the Bistro. Luckily, the rain had stopped so everyone could eat outside. Some guests ended up going home to eat instead.

Ava Update

***Takes place the day after the wedding

aEMtYy2.jpg?1
    "Ava, can I talk to you for a moment?" Monika asked her friend. "Sure, what's up?" Ava replied. "Well, Stiles and I did some thinking, and we realized we can't really start a family in this house. I found us a nice place to move but I wanted to get your permission before we move."

ESzKxcD.jpg?1
    "You don't need my permission to move, I think it is great that you want to start a family," Ava told her friend.

76ICxE6.jpg?1
    "Thank you, Ava. I was worried that you wouldn't understand," Monika said as she hugged Ava. "I understand completely. I'm going to miss you but I'm just happy you found someone to love you. I just hope to have that as well someday." Monika smiled at her friend. "I hope you do too. There is nothing better than spending your life with someone you love."

2Za1WiN.jpg?1
    Across town, a couple who once was in love was about to split up. "I'm tired of you looking at other women all the time, I heard what happened with those twins from Bridgeport!" Susan was yelling at Boyd. "I drank too much juice that night! You can't blame me for acting the way I did, the juice made me do it!" Boyd shouted back. "That is it! Get out of the house, I want a divorce!" Boyd had never seen so much hatred in Susan's eyes as he did that day. He knew that he had messed up but now he was paying the price. Grabbing enough clothes, Boyd headed out the door for the last time.

7iubNYP.jpg?1
    Boyd didn't know where else to go so he decided to go to Blair's place. He hoped that she'd at least let him stay for a few weeks until he could get his own place. Little did he know, only Ava was home.

fW3oXP8.jpg?1
    "Boyd? What's wrong?" Ava asked him, seeing that he was depressed. "It's all over, Ava. Susan divorced me and I have nowhere to go. I was hoping that Blair would let me stay here."

1BGcUFP.jpg?1
    "I'm so sorry, Boyd. I'm sure that Blair will let you stay," Ava said as she hugged him. "Thank you so much. I look forward to living with my daughter and my son-in-law. I want to meet that brother of yours as well."

jZy7Ims.jpg?1
    Speaking of Adam, when he got home from the gym, he seemed to be a bit worried. "Ava, I think you should quit your job. I'm just afraid that when you go to work, you'll get jumped and I won't see you ever again."

FuwwRp6.jpg?1
    Ava was not having any of it. "Are you crazy?! I already lost my house and my garden just because of Mom and Dad. I'm not going to quit my job and be stuck in all the time!" she yelled at him.

0dWSjP0.jpg?1
    "Please, Ava. Just until Mom and Dad are dealt with. I just don't want you to have to deal with what I had to," Adam pleaded with her. Ava thought about it long and hard. "Alright, fine. I'll quit my job but I don't think Blair and Cycl0n3 will be happy about it." "Oh thank the Watcher, I'll feel so much better. And don't worry, we can all get out as a group still and you can either write books or paint to pay rent," Adam told her. Ava realized that Adam was right. She could even become an alchemist, now that she owned her own alchemy station.

cSuamRx.jpg?1
    Upstairs, Blair and Boyd were having a nice chat. She knew her father had made a mistake but as she loved him and her mother, she would not choose sides. "Just don't do anything else stupid, Dad. I know that sometimes you don't make the right choices," she told him.

***And that is it for now. Boyd has moved in, bringing the Sims up to 5 now. Being divorced, Boyd will be looking for companionship and Ava will be stuck at home. Being in such close proximity will bring these two together, causing more issues than it solves.
    edited May 2019
    Ava Update

***Takes place a week before Christmas.

Things hadn't been too bad for the Sinclair's and Sw0rd's after Boyd moved in. Boyd helped out with rent and became quite close to Ava. There was definitely a mutual attraction between them and they flirted whenever no one was around. This morning, Boyd decided to take some time off. He knew that his daughter and son-in-law had work and Adam was going to the gym. He also knew that would leave him alone with Ava, something he had been wanting since he moved in.

sOEQebT.jpg?1
    QjBO4lT.jpg?1
    Ava got up and cooked breakfast since she was the best cook. She missed her nice stove from her old house but she left it there when she moved. Once she finished the pancakes, she told everyone to come and eat.

WEm8Raz.jpg?1
    A bit later, Adam came up to Ava. "When I go to the gym, make sure you stay here. Boyd will be here and he can protect you if anyone tries to get you."

10oESZj.jpg?1
    "Why do you get to leave on your own and I don't. I can take care of myself," Ava told her brother. "I know that, I just don't want you to deal with what I did. I love you too much to see you hurt," he replied back. "I'll be fine," Ava said. "You need to stop worrying so much. Everything will be okay."

Ic2dChA.jpg?1
    Everybody left for work or the gym, leaving Ava and Boyd alone. "I bet you are glad they are gone," Boyd said. "I know that you like having time to yourself." "It's not so bad when everyone is here but you are right. I'm kind of glad you stayed, though," she told him, flirting just a bit. Boyd liked what he heard. "Of course. I feel so bad about what happened between you and Susan. She doesn't know what she lost when she divorced you." (Ava doesn't know that Boyd cheated. Susan and Boyd just said they didn't love each other anymore, that way the public wouldn't look down on either one of them. Only Blair knows the truth.)

Hz4auKZ.jpg?1
    gkpWN4K.jpg?1
    Boyd took this as a sign that Ava was on his side and so he suddenly kissed her. Ava was taken by surprise as he kissed her but when he pulled back, Ava pulled him back to kiss him passionately.

8SBxUjI.jpg?1
    The kiss led them up the stairs to Blair and Cycl0n3's bedroom where the two continued their romance, climbing into bed together. Little did they know, they were about to make a big mistake.

m69yVtg.jpg?1
    @Brandontaylor Nice wedding scenes :smile: It sounds like Boyd might bring issues to the house!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    I am so excited for the next update!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!

Short Ava update

mPrEYLS.jpg
    "What the plum is going on here?" Adam asked. Ava covered herself with the blanket and left the room, leaving Boyd alone with Adam. "I can't believe you just slept with my sister! What is wrong with you, man?" Adam yelled at him.

uOgyN3Y.jpg
    "I only acted on feelings we both had!" Boyd yelled back. "Maybe if you hadn't forced her to stay indoors all the time, maybe she would have met someone else!"

eSOoDjt.jpg
    "How dare you turn this on me!" Adam said as he slapped Boyd. "Do you have any idea what we went through? She doesn't love you, she's just desperate and you took advantage of her! Now get out of my sight, I never want to see you again!" Boyd ran out of the room to his own room to pack up. He wasn't going to live with someone as crazy as Adam.

0qAPTU4.jpg
    Ava came back into the room after getting dressed. "You have no right to tell me who I choose to date or woohoo with. You may have moved me here, and you may have made me quit my job, but you are not going to stop me and Boyd from having a relationship," Ava yelled at her brother. She was not happy and Adam kind of feared what she might do to him.

***Sorry for the argument, lol. Ava made a bad mistake and of course Adam would be mad. Boyd is done with her, he got what he wanted and he is afraid of Adam. Neither knows that the mistake will cause more drama in the near future. Also, this was supposed to be on the other update but Imgur had an issue, hence the short update.
    Let me guess... a baby? I have no clue about the original story because I am a newer member but I love the storyline!!

@king_of_simcity7 Yeah, he definitely will. He's not the great upstanding citizen in this story.

@queenvortex808 I'm glad you enjoy the story.
    The original story was just a short story I posted on her when I first joined. The majority of it happened before I started posting it here. Basically, Ava came to Sunset Valley and had two children with two different men but married the second man. This is a more in-depth version of that and will somewhat lead to the original story.
    @king_of_simcity7 Yeah, he definitely will. He's not the great upstanding citizen in this story.

@queenvortex808 I'm glad you enjoy the story.
    The original story was just a short story I posted on her when I first joined. The majority of it happened before I started posting it here. Basically, Ava came to Sunset Valley and had two children with two different men but married the second man. This is a more in-depth version of that and will somewhat lead to the original story.

Oh thanks! I took a look in your discussions and found the post earlier about the original. I cannot wait for the next update!
    edited May 2020
    Ava Update

Ava and Adam stopped speaking to each other after the ordeal with Boyd. Both were angry but they hid the incident from Blair and Cycl0n3, not wanting any more trouble. Boyd lied to Blair, saying he needed a place of his own. Blair didn't think anything of it and believed his story. Boyd knew he made a mistake and he started to regret his past. After some time passed, Adam and Ava talked through their issues and things began to look up. This update takes place a while after the argument.

VRl2XBc.jpgqaB7bRL.jpg
    This morning, Ava made waffles for breakfast. She almost always cooked the food for the household as she was the best cook. She got her's before Adam woke up but he ate breakfast with her. "I'm glad we made up, I missed my sis," Adam told her as he headed for his plate.

L2X8qta.jpg
    "I need to go run some errands," Ava told Adam. "You can either come just to get out, or you can stay. I don't need you as a protector, I just want to hang out with my brother. If you can promise you won't go paranoid, then let's go." Adam laughed before saying, "Yeah, I can do that. I can't worry about Mom and Dad anymore so let's go." Ava drove her and Adam to the alchemy store for a little shopping.

7S3nDtr.jpg
    "Hi, what can I help you with?" the sales lady asked Ava. "I'd just like a list of items you have. I've been learning alchemy for myself but I need some ingredients," Ava replied. The sales lady gave Ava a list but the only thing Ava needed was some Flask of Bee's.

OAf82HB.jpg
    Meanwhile, Adam was working with the bees in the back to get more ingredients for Ava. They had decided to get elixirs to protect themselves from any attackers.

jrX8B5r.jpg
    Once they got home, Ava decided to watch TV. She didn't feel very well so she thought she should relax. Suddenly, she started to feel sick to her stomach.

41l4iTy.jpg

pVBNyOl.jpg
    Later, she felt much better and she and Adam ate supper together before having a little chat. Finally, Ava went to bed, hoping that it was just something she had eaten.

@queenvortex808 Thanks. I'm still deciding on how much this story and the original match up. I meant to reply earlier.
    edited May 2020
    Ava Update

prU5XZj.jpg?1
    Like she does everyday, Ava ate her breakfast before Adam got up. Adam was always a bit later than she was, something that had been the case when they were younger as well. Ava still wasn't feeling the best, she hadn't for a week or two.

m9dG6vb.jpg?1
    Ava couldn't keep her food down that morning and she was starting to wonder what was going on. I shouldn't be sick this long, she thought.

hcO3MI1.jpg?1
    "Are you feeling alright?" Adam asked his sister. "Oh, it's just a stomach bug. I'll be fine before you know it," she said as she hugged her brother. This time she was glad that he was a bit protective. "Hey, wanna go to the park and having some fun in the snow?" Adam asked her. Ava's smile grew into a wide grin. "I thought you'd never ask," she said.

pGbsL1v.jpg?1
    Rm74vC7.jpg?1
    At the park, Adam and Ava decided to ice skate. "I've never skated in my entire life," Adam said. "I've gotten a little practice, I went once when I first moved here," Ava told him. "Maybe I can help teach you?" So Adam and Ava made their way to the skating rink and Ava tried to help him. Unfortunately, he wasn't very good and they both tumbled. "Maybe that's why you don't skate," Ava said with her face on the rink. After getting up, Ava suggested something different.

gVL1w42.jpg?1
    xJAw1YP.jpg?1
    Ava's idea was to build a snowman. They hadn't been able to make one as kids because their father smashed them as he didn't want piles of snow in his yard. Since Adam's favorite sport to watch is hockey, they made a hockey player. "Wow, for our first snowman, he looks pretty good," Ava said.

CkLJfzG.jpg?1
    Ava wanted to get a few things at the bookstore so Adam sat outside while she bought two recipes, chili con carne and vegetarian chili. Afterwards, the two siblings had a nice chat about life in general and what they would do if their parents found them.

mQ639S0.jpg?1
    Back at home, Ava found Blair reading a book. She didn't both her and she sat down to read one of the books she just bought. Ava feared what Blair would do if she found out Ava slept with Boyd. She just hoped that the truth would never come out.

WDpzSaw.jpg?1
    Ava didn't really know why she bought one, but she had bought a pregnancy test just to make sure. She was shocked when the test turned out positive for a pregnancy. Uh oh, this isn't good, Ava thought. How am I going to tell Adam that he was right? What is Blair going to say? What about Boyd? Will he want this child? She tried to hide how worried she was feeling from everyone else but she knew she better tell Adam.

rwCL2SG.jpg?1
    Ava pulled Adam aside. "Adam, I have some news for you," she told him. "Okay, what's up?" Adam replied. "Well, you are going to be an uncle. I'm pregnant with Boyd's child," Ava told him nervously.

6qH4oyW.jpg?1
    "Are you kidding me? You're having Boyd's baby?!" Adam shouted. "Shhh, don't let Blair hear," Ava said angrily. "Hear what? That my roommate slept with my Dad," Blair said, grabbing Ava by the shoulder and turning her around. "Don't you ever do that again," Ava threatened.

yoerlqa.jpg?1
    "How could you do this to me after everything I did for you and Adam? I didn't even want to move you in anyway but Monika was like 'Oh, Blair, please? I'll feel oh so much better if they are safe.' I knew that was a mistake," Blair said angrily. "I will never accept that baby as a sibling and I doubt my Dad will want to be a part of her life neither! You are on your own and I want you out. BOTH of you." Blair then stormed off, leaving Adam looking at Ava, the anger apparent. "You've really messed up now," he told her. "I hope you're happy." Ava just hung her head in shame, tears streaming down her face.

***That is it for tonight. Ava really made a mess of things and now she and Adam have been kicked out of the Sw0rd residence. Luckily they have some money left and they can find a place to live. Adam is mad but he loves his sister and wants to help with the baby when it is born. Find out what happens next sometime tomorrow.
    No update tomorrow since making some characters took longer than I thought. I also aged up children and teens to the next life stage but left any babies, toddlers, or toddlers recently aged to children alone. I'll be making some townies have babies to be born around the time Avery is born. Anyway, here is a one picture teaser, make what you will out of it. It might hint at something or it may not, that's for you to decide.

nxSlKMd.jpg
    @Brandontaylor I would say congratulations on the pregnancy but it sounds like Other Sims are not happy! :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

@king_of_simcity7 Yeah, there are some unhappy Sims right now. There may be one person who is okay with it though. ;) Thanks for the comment!

Ava Sinclair Update

After being kicked out of Blair and Cycl0n3's house, Ava and Adam moved back into her old house. It hadn't sold yet so they were lucky enough to get it back. Adam is still angry that Ava got pregnant but he swore to help her in anyway he could. After a few weeks, the siblings are getting along just fine but neither Ava nor Blair has told Boyd about the baby. This is where we begin.

LXFAfpJ.jpg?1
    Today Ava decided to call Boyd. No one had told him about the baby yet and Ava was dreading it. Adam had told her that he needed to know since he would be paying child support. Ava called Boyd and asked him to come over.

lthORyZ.jpg?1
    "What did you call me over here for?" Boyd asked. He saw Adam and knew it wasn't for another fun afternoon. "Well, after our little get together a few months ago, you got me pregnant. I'm having your baby!" Boyd looked extremely shocked until he began to smile widely. "Oh my Watcher, that is so great! I always wanted another child but Susan never wanted anymore."

VSRMu4x.jpg?1
    "I know that we are having a baby, but I think we need to just be friends. A romantic relationship won't work between us," Ava told Boyd. Boyd's smile quickly faded as anger took over. "Are you kidding me? I thought you actually loved me! I was going to propose to you!" Boyd told her. "I'm sorry, I just think it is best, please understand where I am coming from," Ava pleaded. "Whatever, I'm out of here." Boyd stormed out the door to head home.

pgWmomF.jpg?1
    "That was so hard to do," Ava sobbed. Adam took pity on his sister and pulled her in for a hug. "I know, Sis, but it was for the best. Boyd didn't actually love you, he just took advantage. You'll find someone someday, I guarantee it."

MvW5USG.jpg?1
    Once Ava got calmed down, she decided to learn an intermediate elixir. She was doing pretty good with the easier ones and ended up learning the Lean and Mean elixir.

727xYUE.jpg?1JtBK8GW.jpg?1
    Once she was done, she and Adam went to the alchemy store together. Adam had a few gems to cut while Ava checked out the items for sale.

wwjPGeQ.jpg?11jPHl4z.jpg?1
    At home, Ava made some grilled cheese sandwiches for supper. She and Adam had a nice chat as they ate.

RSPFjsH.jpg
    Ava had recently bought a pregnancy book called "Totally Preggers" and she decided to read it. She had never taken care of a child before and she knew she would need a lot of help. This has to have some information, she thought. After a while, she and Adam went to bed.
    I wonder when she will give birth!
    I'll keep reading from the start till the next update!

@queenvortex808 Very soon. A few more things need to happen first, I paused the pregnancy until that point. After this, all pregnancies will be the normal length of three days.

Ava Sinclair Update

zTAvxP4.jpg
    When Ava got up today, she decided to try and finish Totally Preggers. It was very interesting and helpful, she found many things that would help her be a great mother.

uW4Xk8W.jpg
    Once she had finished the book, Ava whipped up some different elixirs with the ingredients she had.

SiP1iM7.jpg
    While Ava was busy, Adam watched the gardening channel. He hoped that he would learn something to help Ava because spring was almost near. He knew she needed help harvesting her plants.

LPqxDue.jpg
    "Hey, we should throw a party," Ava told him. "I haven't thrown a party since Monika's wedding." Adam thought that sounded like a great idea. "Sure, call up some of our friends. Let's have fun.

nErbgEX.jpg
    The first guest to arrive was Boyd Wainwright with a plate of Onion Rings. He seemed to be a bit nervous coming to the Sinclair household.

MKxs34h.jpg
    "Good to see you again, Stiles," Adam told him as he walked in. "Hey, Adam, great to see you too. How have you been," Stiles asked. "Oh, not too bad, just taking care of my little sis. Actually, I'm only about 5 minutes older though."

Y2JEtdg.jpg
    Once everyone arrived, Ava announced lunch time. Everyone scrambled to get food but some got in a bit of a hurry, blocking others. "No need to fight, plenty of food for everyone," Adam told them all as he sat down to heat.

KKFXixI.jpg
    After lunch, Adam had a bit of a chat with Molly French. Everyone else had left right after eating. Molly was kind of pretty, in Adam's opinion, but she was way older than he was and already had a child. By the time Molly left, it was getting close to bedtime so Ava and Adam took turns taking showers before heading to bed.

***Next update will have some drama again. I'll post it in the morning whenever I have time to do so.