Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Can I Get Pics Of My Sim To Look Better?

Hey guys, I'm new to posting pictures of my sim on instagram and need a bit of help with the picture quality. Usually everyone else has clearer pics and mine are well...this. My main issue is how my sims face is kinda blurry, how can I fix that?

Comments

• MadameSimMadameSim Posts: 29 Member
    Hey guys, I'm new to posting pictures of my sim on instagram and need a bit of help with the picture quality. Usually everyone else has clearer pics and mine are well...this. My main issue is how my sims face is kinda blurry, how can I fix that?

I think it looks pretty clear, but I know what you mean. The best advice I can offer is to look at the graphics options you have for your game to make sure they're at max for all settings. Good luck!
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    [/quote]

I think it looks pretty clear, but I know what you mean. The best advice I can offer is to look at the graphics options you have for your game to make sure they're at max for all settings. Good luck![/quote]

I've made this and my pics got much better. I have some from BBay at winter that are amazing! Just didn't have the time to upload.
  • GguyGguy Posts: 254 Member
    There's one golden rule to both filming and photography (including in game shots): Get a good angle
    A good angle means everything and can be the difference between "wow, this is stunning" and "I like the picture, but something seems off"
  • _Sam__Sam_ Posts: 98 Member
    You can use "Reshade" mod to make the game more vibrant and less dull which in my opinion makes the game look better
    20LHJQP.png
    hSVMLpo.png
    dJKfpNY.png
    zHuPXLx.png

You can find the mod on google, search reshade.me
    lPISDta.jpg