Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MORE FREELANCE CAREERS IMMEDIATELY!!!!! anyone else?

I LOVE the new career type!!! After a day playing with them I'm soooooo stoked. There are endless possibilities to build on this. If @SimguruGraham sees this please know that I want more of this !

With that being said, there are a few things I would like to see:
1) A pre-made work from home office as a reward for each career after maxing out five times
2) more career specific rewards, like the same rewards, but as a freelancer
3) and just to reemphasize MORE OF THESE IMMEDIATELY!! Please

Anyone else got thoughts?

Comments

• KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    Sure, more is always better in the sims.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited April 2019
    I just played with the Digital Artist for a little and I’m not really seeing the hype so far. My Sim was a level 10 Painter with level 10 painting skill already so I have all the jobs available to me right now it seems. Idk if that is why it’s not as fun, or...

The “meet the client” objective I had to do twice for some reason because the first time it didn’t say the task was completed when he got back home. Not sure what that was about.

The sketch pad is cool though. I had never used it before.

I think it’s a bit strange how you complete your tasks and then the job menu just goes blank. You get paid sure, but it would be nice to see some progress like in the regular careers. I know promotions isn’t a thing but, feels like it’s missing some sort of achievement notification or something.